• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Connection Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
I have a wireless connection that I play all my games with on the Wii and never have ANY problems. I have an exceptional connection, in my opinion. I never lag!! But today, playing Brawl, I kept on having to quit matches online because of too much lag. Even against people I've already played before on Wifi and had no lag with whatsoever. So what could be the problem here? :confused:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
If you or a family member is downloading torrents, etc. on your computer, thats a no-brainer problem.

If not, then IDK.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you turn off the device that connects you to the internet, including the router if you have one.

Wait 5-6 minutes. Turn them both back on and it should refresh your connection and give you another IP address

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
you turn off the device that connects you to the internet, including the router if you have one.

Wait 5-6 minutes. Turn them both back on and it should refresh your connection and give you another IP address
Sweet, okay I'll try that! Thanks, dude! :bee:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
op just so you know

your connection will probably be unstable. So if you encounter lagless matches, yet disconnect from wifi. This is normal. And will resolve itself

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
General discussion thread.

We also have a thread to help with wifi connection and you could also just google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom