• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My combo video

D0N

Smash Ace
I just noticed the clip of you punching 3 shyguys at 5:08 lol. Was that on purpose? I know I woulda done it

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Pretty cool vid, although I stopped watching after the pit part (1:35-2:16) though because that was just hilariously ******** loool. I mean, if there was hitstun that'd be legit but he just fell into your DSmash while you charged it. Seriously loool

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
He thought he had another jump I think. You should watch the rest though, that's really the only part where the opponent literally didn't try.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Awesome vid Rag.

Made my stomach hurt with how disgustingly sick you are man. I threw upw atching that tape man...you're just too nasty for me, lol.

Liked the music, can't go wrong wit Yeezy, Jeezy, and Weezy lol.

Good, good stuff. Inspired me to step my DK game a lil.

Oh, and I had to pause and ROFL when you Afrika Punch'd the shyguy!

sasquatch1

Smash Cadet
Great Video man Loved every second of it, Music was great. I'm willing to say that's the best display of DK Talent I have ever seen great job man, and keep that DK comin

sasquatch1

Smash Cadet
Sorry couldn't get my edit button working page kept timing out

Edit: Ok so my friend and I were debating. I told him to watch your video since i thought it was so good, when he watched it he said that most the people in the video were terrible. So I disagreed with him since I have overall more smash experience than him I felt that most those players weren't bad.

If your anything like myself and i feel most smashers are; I hate playing smash against worse people than I because it is too easy and gets boring quick, I play people around the same skill lvl of me, this is how i feel most smashers play and behave when it comes to forming groups to play the game and enhance their performance. Since most videos come from people playing against their friends (where most of peoples play time is) I think that your opponents couldn't be that bad if they are near the same skill as you.

Anyway I'm rambling now so if u don't mind ragnar0k do you mind telling me what skill level those you are playing against are? and who was that fox, b/c that's one of the people he thinks is terrible and I would like to see if maybe he has some matches i could show my buddy to change his mind about the video

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Here's the deal Sas....a combo vid basically only displays one person abusing the others faults during several matches. I'm more than sure those guys are tourney worthy...this videa just highlights when they messed up and Rag punished them...that's ANY combo vid. Why make a combo vid if you're gonna show only clips of you losing....?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
90% of the clips in this video are of me playing people on my skill level, they just happen to look bad in each clip because those were the clips that made me look best. It would be stupid to release a combo video of me getting ***** or having a standoff with my opponent, there would be no point. This video is for entertainment purposes so I did my best to choose the clips where I look the best and my opponent looks the worst.

Which fox were you talking about? I don't think any of them were the same person.

sasquatch1

Smash Cadet
thanks for the replies guys i think we all feel the same way but I think your words of wisdom give more insight than mine.

the fox I was talkin about would be at 7:20 in the video though

PS: the comment on youtube is my buddy saying the fox and dk sucked but i feel u pretty much told him whats up

Tujex

Smash Ace
[pole ride]

I dare him to put his money up against Rag. I'd be willing to travel to CA just to see him take it.

[/pole ride]

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
too many sick sakurai combos rag!!! not even done watching and i'm already excited.

at one point, you were just being plain mean to that Wario below stage... awesome!!!
Nah I'ma DK too. (Well at least trying to be..)
But yeah I plan to take him seriously when I change my style a bit. I needs to grab moar!

Plzz Ragn teashh mee!

YooY

Smash Cadet
Very good vids :D it's'a good idea to put 2v2, is it always the same partner? The music is good too :p I just can't see the pit who was away from pad x)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol, I probably shouldn't have put that clip in there. It was one of the very few wifi clips so idk what he was doing. I thought maybe he ran out of jumps. That match was just funny to me because first stock he had low and I had high %'s, then I just made a huge comeback without losing a stock.

Top Bottom