• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Combo Video! GoING Ape

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i wish i could make a gif of kobe doing a cartwheel then slam dunking a ball...hmmmm

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i don't like this vid cuz diddy is a chimpanzee and not an ape and chimps are much more proer.
diddy is a monkey. not a chimpanzee (chimpanzee's dnt have tails and if they do they arent chimpanzees then o.o). diddy is a spider monkey to be exact.

an ape is a shortened word for the species of homo sapiens including yourself and i

source:
All primates that are not prosimians (lemurs and tarsiers) or apes are monkeys.

2nd source:
Chimpanzee, sometimes colloquially chimp, is the common name for the two extant species of ape in the genus Pan.

therefore...chimpanzees are apes...but monkeys arent...so yes you're correct that video shouldnt have ANY evidence of the word ape in it...cuz thats just plain wrong D=<

DIDDY IS A MONKEY NOT AN APE...yea your right xD

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i questioned if diddy was a chimp myself as well bro. i did the research LOL hopefully now diddy wont be mistaken as a low class ape but instead as a highly regarded high class monkey xD

TreK

Is "that guy"
Loved the spikes. Do you land spikes that often in real matches ? x__x
And black betty = instant win, so who cares about the content of the vid ?

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Loved the spikes. Do you land spikes that often in real matches ? x__x
And black betty = instant win, so who cares about the content of the vid ?
Haha, I wish I landed spikes that often, though I'm getting much, much better at it. Plus I think it's the fanciest way to kill with Diddy, so I do try it fairly often :)

And yeah, <3 Spiderbait

EDIT: Almost 1000... ALMOST THERE

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Haha, I was contemplating putting in a clip of me knocking a Falcon off the side of Japes with a Peanut into a Klaptrap... That's the only legit Peanut kill I've gotten, though :p

998 :041:

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I was contemplating putting in a clip of me knocking a Falcon off the side of Japes with a Peanut into a Klaptrap... That's the only legit Peanut kill I've gotten, though :p

998 :041:
i once stopped an ike from sideB'ing to the ledge with a peanut, so you could call that a peanut kill :)

Player-3

Smash Hero
i've seen p1 snipe a diddy acrosss the stage with a partially charged peanut, hit him out of his barrels and gimp him.

i've also seen him stop a tornado with a peanut.

Player-1

Smash Legend
dats it, i'm putting that gimp on utube rite nao!!!!'

edit: nvm, camera is dead will have to do it tomorrow =(, but i shot peanuts at judge's ROB on wifi til he was at 230%....and then proceeded to gimp him with a peanut cuz im too gewd.

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I fully agree that black betty is auto-win... pretty nice vid too ;P

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
ninjalink syndrome. looks like you just ****** baddies who can't airdodge lol

MBlaze

Smash Champion
diddy is a monkey. not a chimpanzee (chimpanzee's dnt have tails and if they do they arent chimpanzees then o.o). diddy is a spider monkey to be exact.

an ape is a shortened word for the species of homo sapiens including yourself and i

source:
All primates that are not prosimians (lemurs and tarsiers) or apes are monkeys.

2nd source:
Chimpanzee, sometimes colloquially chimp, is the common name for the two extant species of ape in the genus Pan.

therefore...chimpanzees are apes...but monkeys arent...so yes you're correct that video shouldnt have ANY evidence of the word ape in it...cuz thats just plain wrong D=<

DIDDY IS A MONKEY NOT AN APE...yea your right xD
Thank you for that. lol :bee:

Count

Smash Champion
nice vid! you use DA after a trip a lot which i thought was interesting..not that its bad its just I usually grab or smash attack, so it was cool to see those other options used in situations I or some others normally wouldn't. Entertaining vid!!

JKHDaBomb

Smash Apprentice
nice vid! great combos and great editing. i'm honored to get that much camera time, guess i'm too easy to combo :p looking forward to this year's t-town brawl activities, it gonna be crazy!

gjp210

Smash Rookie
Peanuts are money against falco's side b, ive gotten alot of kills this way, also i hit lucas with peanuts while up-Bing works then egde grab , best is when a marth doesnt pinpoint the ledge hit'em with a quick peanut the stun usually cant let him recover.

Peanut gun kills are the best tho, fo sho.

Top Bottom