• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Brother's Theory on Existence and Black Holes

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
One of the most interesting things my brother (Fermin, aka Snizz) has written in a while.

And I bolded my favorite part.

It is said that through Albert Einstein's stydying and compromising the theory of relativity, he at some point convinced him self that black holes aren't real, or that they can't exist. So I thought to myself "what if there was a separate entity from our universe that could be the defiance of all that is existing today?" If that were the case then black holes can be real. Here's how I explain it.

Everything > Universe

Everything: Realm of existance (Universe) + Realm of no existance (Anti-universe)
Existance: All matter acting upon the direct laws of nature as we know them.
In order for there to be existance there has to be a realm of anti-existance (For every positive there's bound to be a negative because existance requres balance in all things)
All mass in the universe has a list of positives and negatives that determine its physical/chemical makeup (This determines everything from texture, appearance, temperature, weight, etc.)
Every grid of positives and negatives are different, that is why no two snowflakes are alike nor DNA strands when it comes people and animals.
The co-existance of positive and negative in all things can also explain newton's laws of motion (Every action results in an equal but opposite reaction)

Black holes are the only way to enter the realm of no existance. (Or the anti-universe)
Matter can only be matter in the realm of exsistance, so when it enters a black hole it becomes a direct opposite, meaning all its positives become negative and vice versa. (What people have defined as anti-matter)
If a human were to enter a black hole they would not only die, they would become anti-life. (or 200% dead)
Anti-life: A human being in the form of anti-matter.
A better way to explain this is, if you were to throw the number 5 into a black hole it wouldn't become 0, it would become -5 because it just entered a realm of counteractivity to existance.
Note that in this explanation death is still counted as existance, it can be defined as life in the form of zero in our existing universe.

Black holes in theory are the only thing we share with the anti universe.
Black holes are our imaginary number zero, because from that point on to the realm of existance the numbers are positive. From that point on to the realm of non-existance, the numbers are negative.
You can think of our universe as a big pair of absolute value brackets, because despite putting in positives or negatives in the brackets, the result certifies positivity no matter what, just as every positive and negative in our universe is certified as existance.

The reason why black holes occur is because when a star implodes it violates a law of nature because the force of gravity cannot be withstanded in our universe, meaning that the occurence cannot be real unless it interferes with the realm of no existance, thus a black hole is formed.

If anti matter does exist in the anti universe then this could be their atomic makeup: A nucleus of electrons and neutrons surrounded by protons, as opposed to what we have in this universe which is a nucleus of protons and neutrons surrounded by elecrtons. The neutrons would be the only thing relative to our universe. As stated before, the only thing we would share with the anti universe is the value of zero.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Read it on facebook. I was intrigued by some of his ideas and I accept it as a possibility. It doesn't seem likely that we will find the answer to whether or not this is true in our lifetimes.

gallax

Smash Hero
Sounds thought out. He may want to take out the last part where he talks about nuetrons and electron being surrounded by protons though. Protons and nuetrons have about the same mass as one another and electrons have a far lesser mass. This would be important to the balance of the atom while the particles in the cloud are continuously spinning around the nucleus.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i went back and read the op and the only way i can read it with a straight face is if i imagine this is the backdrop of a scifi movie

soz high schoolers not buying it

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Its just enjoyable speculation guys. Does nobody else have any creativity?

I liked it, mainly because I enjoy physics, astronomy, and science fiction.

However, if a person (or spacecraft or whatever) were to go into (and supposedly through) a black hole, they/it would be ripped apart molecule by molecule, not go through as a whole (well, it could possibly happen if you were traveling at the speed of light directly to the center of the core of the blackhole, which you cant detect or see). Even if that did work, what is on the other side of the black hole? A black whole that "pushes" instead of pulls? You would probably be ripped apart there either way.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
interesting, pretty interesting.

but how does he know anti-matter comes from black holes?

or is that just a theory of his?

Top Bottom