• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Alt Character

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
I didnt know where else to post this at so i guess here lol.

Ok seeing as how i enjoy playing ganon and he is a UU character, i wanted to try to find another UU character that i could use. Now i know ganon has potential but what other UU character has potential?

So i was looking through the tier list at the UU characters and i couldnt decide which one to use, so i would like you ganon mains out there to choose for me please.

These are the ones i am considering... (Oh and im only going for the characters that are at the VERY bottom of the list)

Link
Samus
Captain Falcon
Ike
Lucas
Jigglypuff
Zelda

If there is any other UU characters that are better than these please let me know.

Oh and a lot of people might think that because i play with UU characters that i like to goof off and play for fun... thats not the case here lol. I try to play as serious as i can. But i also like to have fun while playing competitive so thats why i choose UU characters.

Now honestly, if you think i should just stick with ganondorf and not have a alt please say so.

Thanks for your time =D

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
I didnt know where else to post this at so i guess here lol.
Social Thread. Or Q&A Thread.

Anyway, it's gonna be a matter of opinion for a long time about who has potential and who doesn't (except Falco just doesn't). If you want to use another crappy character, just pick who you do best with/enjoy the most. No one can give you the definite answer, and there are sure to be several different choices from each of us.

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
well the thing is that i like to use UU tier characters and that is one reason why i main ganondorf. But on the other hand, i need a counterpick character for my ganondorf so i might use a good OU character. I guess i'll just try some out tonight and see how well i do

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Out of the characters listed, Jigglypuff would cover some of Ganon's WORST match ups, namely ICs and Sheik. Puff also has an advantage on Diddy, and she isn't horribly affected by campy, projectile abusers in general. With that said, she'll still die at 20% or so from Olimar.

As previously mentioned, this thread topic would be much better suited for the Social thread or the Q&A thread.

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
Ok ive decided to stop just going for UU characters. Im still going to main ganon of course but i think im going to alt DK seeing as how he covers most of ganons weaknesses and plus they both play the same power house role.

The main reason for me alting DK is because DLA does and i try to be like him as much as possible.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Ok ive decided to stop just going for UU characters. Im still going to main ganon of course but i think im going to alt DK seeing as how he covers most of ganons weaknesses and plus they both play the same power house role.

The main reason for me alting DK is because DLA does and i try to be like him as much as possible.
wow, your are riding the DLA train pretty hard...

/by train i mean peni$
//like, in the gay way...
///gay

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
nah im not gay and in no way did i mean that to come out gay. I was just simple saying i try to look at what he does and copy his stratages (not all of them)

Besides that i honestly might start alting wolf because im just not feeling it with DK. I mean i have always been the type of person that goes for the slow and strong characters like ganondorf but the only thing is that all the other really strong characters in the game i dont feel comfortable with so i guess ima go with wolf.

Wolf is just a thought, i havent decided yet

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Dude, go ahead and do what you want. Find a character that fits your style. Once you do that, stick with them.

DLA, I really wanna play you now, if you have a hardcore fan, like M.O.T.H.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DLA, I really wanna play you now, if you have a hardcore fan, like M.O.T.H.
To be fair, he's just the first hardcore fan you've met. I had to call the cops once because one of my Ganon fans wanted to "show me his sword".

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
To be fair, he's just the first hardcore fan you've met. I had to call the cops once because one of my Ganon fans wanted to "show me his sword".

^^ cops come out and start yelling "put down your weapon sir" lol

Top Bottom