• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 2 cents. (on the matchup discussion).

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

If you do not agree with a ratio I have given a matchup, then please give the ratio you find more suitable for said matchup + reasoning.

If you want to know why I gave a matchup the ratio I have given it, then please ask for an elaboration on said matchup, and I'll elaborate.

Important:
This thread is NOT for the actual matchup discussion.

The actual matchup discussion is found here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250458

Please take your own two cents to that^ thread.

Only reasoning why I am wrong about a ratio I have given a matchup belongs in this thread, and the debate that will be born out of said post(s).

And last, but not least, I know my drawing skills are unmatched.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I....can barely tell whos who lol

but umm I can make this out.

what I disagree on:

v.s Falco: 65:35
v.s GaW: 70-30
v.s wario: 65:35
v.s snake: 60-40
v.s MK: 80-20 (sheesh, why is it gayer than it should be? >_>)
v.s D3: Alot have actually said this matchup is near 55-45, but I'd say at least.....60:40/65:35.
v.s diddy: I'll be honest on this. 60-40.

I think you made the IC's matchup a lil too high.

Then again these are your opinions, and made this thread to share .

lordhelmet

Smash Master
LOL

I agree with 90% of this chart, my numbers are just a tad different:

Mario: 60-40 I verse a lot of Marios, he's really not that hard. Just don't be dumb with RB and FK, and for God's sake don't chase him offstage
DK: 60-40 I also verse a lot of DKs, he's easy. Just know your spacing and keep him in the air
Samus: 55-44 Easy
Ike: 55-45 Easy
Snake: 75-25 I don't think Snake is as hard as most people think... too much to explain though
Yoshi: 70-30 Gayest matchup ever, I hate Yoshi along with his CG on Falcon
Ganon: 50-50 I think it's 50-50...
D3: 65-35 I haven't versed enough to be sure though
Wolf: 60-40 No comment
Sonic: 55-45 Sonic is easy
Bowser: 55-45 Bowser is easy
Wario: 70-30 I don't see why Wario is considered super hard... grab release ***** Wario
Lucas: 60-40 Easier than Ness if anything

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
I disagree w/ the Falcon MU. It's 100-0. Falcon always wins.
Also the Zelda MU should be more like 60-40 maaybe 55-45

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Let me know why I shouldn't move this to the matchup discussion thread.

Zeallyx

Let me know why I shouldn't move this to the matchup discussion thread.
Because this thread serves a completely different purpose. As I know all, or at least, 95% of, my ratios are correct.

Here people discuss my ratio's. So the discussion will be about the ratios I provided, and not about everyone's very own ratio, but their reasoning why my ratios are incorrect. (Which they aren't, offcourse).

Player-3

Smash Hero
mario is more like 60-40 than 70-30.... luigi is way harder they should not be same ratio

Zeallyx

mario is more like 60-40 than 70-30.... luigi is way harder they should not be same ratio
Nope, mario and weegeee are equally hard to beat as falcon. (according to facts, that is. You, personally, may find weegee harder, but that doesnt matter for the MU chart.)

They both **** falcon, differently, but its the same ratio as it is just as effin hard to beat weegee as it is to beat mario.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Nope, mario and weegeee are equally hard to beat as falcon. (according to facts, that is. You, personally, may find weegee harder, but that doesnt matter for the MU chart.)

They both **** falcon, differently, but its the same ratio as it is just as effin hard to beat weegee as it is to beat mario.
I don't know... I really don't think Mario is too hard.

I've versed quite a few of them... I know at least that it's not 70-30, maybe 65-35. Mario is not as hard as Weegee, Diddy, or Olimar. That is a fact.

Zeallyx

I don't know... I really don't think Mario is too hard.

I've versed quite a few of them... I know at least that it's not 70-30, maybe 65-35. Mario is not as hard as Weegee, Diddy, or Olimar. That is a fact.
Point taken.

Mario AND weegee 65-35. I'll edit the op with the edited MU Chart sometime this week.

Player-3

Smash Hero
maybe its because ive faced like the 2nd best luigi in the world with falcon

but i swear to god mario is not even with luigi in difficulty from personal experience

Top Bottom