• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 MW Pool 4 [Complete]

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I beat SolarSonic 3-0... Sorry about that disconnect on Lylat Cruise, but I think with almost a full life advantage, I would have won that one anyway... :/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Would you rather I have played Lucario and Aura Sphere spam or Falco and Laser spam? :p

Well, from the looks of things, I think I played everyone... I doubt I'll end up advancing since Kios actually won games against LunchMeat... Perhaps we can all play again sometime... :)

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
So is this it for our pool because it says on the first page next to the people who have not registered are DQ'd?

Yeah Argent Everyone should keep each others FC's so we can play each other once in a while

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Just the five of us... I'm gonna go ahead and say grats to Lunchmeat and Kios right now... I'm almost positive you two will advance from our pool... I wish I had taken this more seriously and warmed up before I started playing... :/

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
Just the five of us... I'm gonna go ahead and say grats to Lunchmeat and Kios right now... I'm almost positive you two will advance from our pool... I wish I had taken this more seriously and warmed up before I started playing... :/
Yeah good games everyone, KEEP THE FRIEND CODES so we can play some other time!

Kios

Smash Rookie
I wish more people were on :S.
But still guys, they have until 9:00 eastern to come here.
SO keep coming back every hour or so to check.
(sorry for the double post)

FlyingMartini

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

Sorry about not posting my code by 2:00 est.

I understand this means instant DQ. Unfortunately I had a lot of things to do this morning. If there is, by luck, anyway to still compete, please let me know. I understand if it's impossible, but either way I thought I'd at least still make an attempt.

My FC: 4167-4153-8673

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I'm sorry FlyingMartini but you did not post your information within reasonable alignment with the signin time, so unfortunately you won't be able to compete this time, sorry bud :(

Top Bottom