• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music from the Pokémon Gym

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Actually this is just a joke so you can remember where the music comes from... since it appaers "Look! Pokemon is evolving" when this soung plays...
Also if sakurai said "Look! Pikachu is evolving" can you imagine the number of "raichu confirmed!!!!!" threads?

Off topic: dudes, of course none here really belives sakurai is who writes the site, right?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I really do like it...

I just hope it's a "sample", and that it's actually orchestrated in the game. Now that'd be awesome.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
It really worries me that that's not the way it will be, though. :ohwell:

Of course it's a "sample", but I fear that all he means by that is that it's "a shortened version", not necessarily a less quality one.

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
It really worries me that that's not the way it will be, though. :ohwell:

Of course it's a "sample", but I fear that all he means by that is that it's "a shortened version", not necessarily a less quality one.
I guess so...but wait...wont this mean that what u just said just now...that each song will be different then what we've heard so far???

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Wow....alot of people really don't seem to like the song....good thing there's more than one choice of music for each stage now >_>

Personally....I LOVE that song......I havn't heard that music in YEARS.....but, like I still recognize it, aafter all this time, O.o it's amazing

I havn't owned a pokemon game since Pokemon Snap (best pokemon game.... EVER!) so I'm not saying there isn't better (pokemon) songs.....I wouldn't know......but this song has been around since day #1 (pokemon game wise) and it definatly has earned it's spot in Brawl

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
Wow....alot of people really don't seem to like the song....good thing there's more than one choice of music for each stage now >_>

Personally....I LOVE that song......I havn't heard that music in YEARS.....but, like I still recognize it, aafter all this time, O.o it's amazing

I havn't owned a pokemon game since Pokemon Snap (best pokemon game.... EVER!) so I'm not saying there isn't better (pokemon) songs.....I wouldn't know......but this song has been around since day #1 (pokemon game wise) and it definatly has earned it's spot in Brawl
Agreed.

I really liked the music.. it brought back my days and nights spent on firered and gold.. and blue, too. I really like this, it is definitely an improvement over the pokemon stadium music in melee..

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hopefully Sakurai will do something to "orchastrate" this song which would indeed sound better, but still I would have wanted to have a song like the Elite Four or Final Battle in the game instead

Icetom1024

Smash Rookie
I think it's awesome, mostly because it had the "What?____ is evolving! " music at the end.

Top Bottom