• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
You can run but you can't hide from the truth KO. Oh btw I visited Jason yesterday and he is now fully informed of the situation, unfortunately for you. He also reaffirmed details originally given to me by PBnJ that confirm your guilt and lies. As of the present I really don't want to be a part of any group that includes you, no matter how much I like the other members. I just don't want you to try to bully other people into cleaning up your mistakes as you did to me; they may not be able to handle themselves and dismantle you as I have done. Or maybe you won't have the opportunity to if you are, in fact, "done with smash" as you said to me. But that might be just another lie; not really sure.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
You (and Justin too I guess, though it is extremely hard for me to understand how he could be) are hypocrites to the utmost degree. You blasted me for not "taking responsibility for my own mess" and housing Jason for Monday through Wednesday, while it was YOU who told PBnJ that you would house Jason and then wanted to go back on your word and back out of the deal. Incredible. Then you are "surprised" when I'm a little angry in my defense of myself. And then you ban me for "being an arrogant jerk". You are completely fraudulent.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
KO has de-friended me on Facebook and blocked me from the Middle TN group on Facebook. And Yoshi won't answer my texts. Thus the current situation. I already confronted KO (cause I can still message even tho we're not friends) and he hasn't said anything besides "F U" and "you burned your bridges" LOL. Cause there's nothing he can say. Unless of course he is humble enough to admit he was totally out of line; that would be something he could say. But I have an inkling that won't happen.

Last edited:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Drama llama.

I said I would take him ONLY after you just kinda disappeared not telling anyone anything about anything and M2K seemingly asked everyone there. Everyone knew I couldn't really house anyone after sunday cause you know I have a job that forces me to be gone atleast 5 out of 7 days a week. So my plan was to contact you or Coleman to house him because, ya know, you guys actually wanted to house him. Next time I'll just leave M2k at the venue with no help like you insist I do. You disappeared. You didn't tell us about his housing issue. You paid for the plane ticket and didn't bother to consult anyone about what to do afterwards.

You insulting my intelligence is what got you kicked out of my house (note: I dont care who you play smash with, I'm not the only person with a house/place to stay and place) I overreacted at first because I flat out did not want to leave M2K at my house alone with my Girlfriend because A. M2k needs rides for food and Steph doesn't drive and I'm 100% certain she would not cook for him because he can't cook for himself and B. General Principles: you don't leave someone everyone in the house does not know there. then I cooled down and tried to resolve the situation and you blew your freaking top. Quit acting like I broke up with you man. All you are doing is making things worse for yourself. You keep on ranting and raving about being treated unfairly. You keep talking trash and when you plan to tell a story you might as well throw everyone under the bus instead of giving names like "Mark". Man up about it.

Justin was the one ready to blast you and I tried to be calm and civil with you. Then you come off with your little christian superiority bull****. I wanted to figure out how to get him housed because no one wanted him staying there. If I was at the house it wouldn't have been an issue. You can think it all you want but I am not the bad guy here. I'm just the person that gets stuck making the decisions of a whole group.

Calling me stupid, a liar, and comparing me to Judas isn't getting you any points in being allowed back in our place. Its not just me who thinks you are in the wrong and yes you are acting immature about this whole situation (That means acting like a kid). Also you have dismantled nothing. People will still come over and hang out as they have always done. If we want to go to tournaments we will. Your whole "Take down KOKingpin" sting operation is doing nothing to me at all. In fact I find very funny and entertaining. It. Changes. Nothing. Well except that you won't be coming over anymore.

I blocked you from the group because you were airing your laundry on the group. No one wants that ****. Just like here on Smashboards. NO ONE WANTS THIS.

This will be the only thing I post on this matter.

Edit: Confronting someone on Facebook isn't really confronting them. People can talk big on the internet but it still means nothing. Oh and I'm still waiting on the "Smash Authorities" to come talk to me.

Last edited:

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
I'll respond paragraph by paragraph.

It's not my job to inform you. M2K was not my concern after Friday; he knew that and I knew that. I don't have any duty to report to you. You shouldn't have said you would house him if you didn't mean it. Don't waste my time with these stupid arguments. NEXT

Ok we have a step in the right direction: "I overreacted". Moving slowly toward an apology...LOL wait I was the one who blew my top? Do I need to post the conversations? I'm not the one who started incessantly swearing. Maybe by "blow my top" u mean disagreed with you and defended myself strongly against your lies. Yeah then I did blow my top...Oh ok you would have rather me put up your real name in post? LOL man really reaching on that one. And I assume by "everyone" u mean just you, cause you're the only person I didn't name directly. But that makes sense; maybe u really do think ur the center of the universe. NEXT

Yeah lol very calm and civil. Seriously anyone who's reading this contact me on Facebook for the full content of our conversations. By Christian superiority bull, I assume you mean destroying your arguments; I didn't once bring up religion...yeah you got stuck alright. Stuck because of your own stupidity. Once again you didn't have to say you would house Jason, you just caved. You made ur bed so you should lie in it, not try feebly to blame me for it. NEXT

Uh in case u didn't read the previous posts I'm not interested in coming over anymore. Why would I be? I have already received varying levels of support from members of the Middle TN community who will remain unnamed because of your volatile nature. Don't believe me? Not my prob. All I want is the confirmation of my rightness in this situation and the satisfaction of hearing you say you were wrong. Then I can move on and forget you. I'll never forget Justin tho; he was the homie.

Actually KO I think YOU don't want this. You will look pretty bad when this is all said and done. I would be pretty uncomfortable if I was you, especially since I have screenshots of everything u said. So sit tight and enjoy the ride. Or u can hop off and apologize while u still can; your decision.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
and btw if all u can condemn is my attitude I think I'm doing pretty well. That's the thing people always go for when they're losing an argument. They attack attitude not the content of what is said.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
In response to the edit: I'm not talking big I'm talking truth. The medium by which I speak it makes no difference. And I can't come to your house so how do you expect me to confront you face to face? LOL seriously come on. The Smash Authorities were going to talk to you about Jason's supposed misbehavior. Once ur lies were revealed, the need was erased. So don't hold your breath.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
also you should really stop pestering random people on facebook. you are making yourself out to be a madman out for revenge. they keep messaging me asking me who you are.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
So anyways here are my words to the Middle TN smash community: if KO is, in fact, serious about being "done with smash" in an administrative sense I may try to set up weeklies. Everyone is welcome including KO and Yoshi. I'm really serious about getting better as an individual player and as a community. This of course does include removing any "weeds" (idiots) in the "garden" (community). If KO tries to undermine the growth of the community I will ban him as he did me.

However, if KO has lied once again and is not done with smash, I will move on. I totally understand if u guys hang out over there cause he hasn't screwed any of you. I also understand if u don't hang with me. I'm sure my acerbic argumentation is abrasive to some. But at least u know I'm right and he's wrong. That's all I wanted. But don't think I'm done with smash; I haven't scratched my potential. Later!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Why on earth would I undermine the community that I worked for like 8 years to build, watch it collapse, then build again. Its people like you that make me want to stop the whole smash thing. This drama needs to end now. You are the only person undermining the growth of the community right now.

Have your weekly get togethers. I'm all for it. Stop being butthurt about this though, all you are doing is coming of ultra desperate for attention. Also, stop bothering my friends, seriously they don't like it. They don't know you and they already don't like you and I didn't have to say a thing to them. If you want to actually sit down and talk about all this I can do that, but not in Wisconsin. It will have to wait. Stop acting like a big baby and keep it inside until we can actually talk. People don't want to read this crap on a smashboards thread. People want smash bros stuff on smashboards.

Now can we actually talk about something that deals with smash brothers?

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
LOL me being banned has to do with Smash Bros. I'll let "your friends" speak for themselves. All that needs to be said has been said; I needed a platform to make sure everyone knows the truth. Now u can't misrepresent me behind my back. As for speaking face to face, what are u afraid to say on here? Plus it's way easier to dissect/destroy your arguments when I have time to contemplate without distraction. Oh AND I'm not allowed at your house LOL. Once again you're calling names trying to bait an angry response.... *yawns* Not worth my time.

Proceed.

Handorin

Smash Hero
In other news... what was once Dead TN is looking like it has a blossoming scene. We haven't had any events yet, but our new FB group has eight people and there are others I know of that aren't in the group. Chattanooga will rise.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Glad to see some new blood in the community, the more the merrier. That being said, its kinda sort notice, but KO told me about a tournament thats going down in Knoxville. Here be the facebook page for it https://www.facebook.com/events/711566578863051/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular. Not exactly sure if I'll be making this one as I might have some stuff going on that day, but I'm not 100% certain yet. Figured I'd post this stuff here in case anyone is interested.

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
The one you link has already passed, but I believe they're doing a tourney this saturday as well as another on February 22nd, although I'm probably going to go to the cool springs tourney instead. There's one on March 1st in Knoxville that I'm definitely going to though. http://www.vivalasmash.com/ Here's the link.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
OK, so what's going on? It's been almost a month since all this bull**** drama went down, has that been long enough for everyone to calm their **** and get over it?

KO, are you really done with smash? Are the weekly get together still going on at your place, or is that over? If so, is there any other weekly/monthly stuff going on in middle Tennessee? I'd really like to hang out and play smash with you guys once a month.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
then come over dude. you dont need ask to come over any day of the week. smash is just an excuse for us to hang out really. and the drama was over in like a week.

to answer your question about me being done with smash. Im only done when everyone else makes me done.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
I would have been at this tournament, probably with a few other Memphis players if I knew about it. I hate when tournaments don't get posted in the tournament listings on smashboards. I assume it was only posted on facebook.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
I might be coming over this weekend. I'll talk to some of the Memphis guys later this week and see if I can convince any of them to come along.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
There's a tournament in knoxville I think everyone is planning on going to this coming weekend. I don't really wanna go, so I'll prolly still be here, but yea... Just letting you know so you don't waste the drive just to see my darkness seeking self.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
Well poop. I'd rather save the trip for a weekend when everyone's going to be there, so I guess I'll skip on this weekend. Next weekend is Chad's tournament in Southaven (which middle TN better be coming to), so I can't visit then. So the soonest I'd come by is the weekend of the 15th, but a lot of stuff can come up in 2 weeks, so we'll see what happens.

I would have liked to go to the Knoxville tournament, but that's just too far from Memphis for right now. I'm currently trying to convince people in Memphis that we should go to Awsom 10. Do you know if anyone from middle TN plans on going?

Last edited:

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
I wonder if carpools would be possible for any of these things..... JUST A THOUGHT ^_^

Top Bottom