• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mushroom Kingdom Reunion: Introduce yourself, and find off/online matches here!

Ravine

Smash Journeyman

Username/Tag: Mariah
Palette Preferred:

Competitive or Casual: Casual, but would like to be competitive
NNID: Ask me for it through message if you want it
Facts About Yourself: I love dogs and peaches and I am new at smash 4. I am 19 and is up to do pretty much anything ;)

MJN Pilot

Smash Cadet
NNID
SSB-Pilot
3DS FC
4184-4408-1292
tag: Pilot
palette: Green
competitive or casual: competitive
NNID: SSB-Pilot
facts: Ummm....I don't know. I use the 5th pallet swap on all my characters because it's my sisters lucky number.

reggieigger

Smash Rookie
tag:player 4
palette: fire,blue,black,pink
Competitive or casual: competitive
NNID: reggieiegger
facts: I picked up Peach for the booty!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Username/Tag: Mikey Lenetia(most tournaments will shorten it to Mikey L)
Palette Preferred: Blue
Competitive or Casual: Competitive
NNID: MikeyLenetia
Facts About Yourself: I've been playing Smash in general competitively since Melee around 2002/2003. I keep disappearing off the face of the planet for multiple reasons(college, work at retail so goodbye weekends, last year had a serious injury, blahblahblah), but I'm always trying to lurk and always willing to try and lend a hand as best as I can. My goal this time around is to become sponsored, but in my free time I like to try and write.

Aidalator64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aidalator64
Tag: Yeta
Palette Preferred: Black and Yellow, Red and White
NNID: Aidalator64
Facts about me: Started in 64 around 2012, made my way into playing all smash games, I play 64, Melee and Wii U competitively, used to play Brawl, dabble myself into PM, still in school.

XinShot

Smash Apprentice
Um can I update mine

Username/Tag: Saj
Color: Red, White, Fire, Blue
Competitive
NNID: PM me for details
Facts About Yourself: I want to be the person that makes people put Peach higher on the tier list than she probably should be (which is up there on its own). I started competitive with brawl so I originally hated Peach in this game, but as I continued to play I continued to like it and her until she became my main. I want her to have waaaaaaaay more credit than she has right now but understand that not everyone can play this character.

lordmud

Smash Rookie
hey guys! just made my account today, but I'm a Peach and Ness main for smash 4!!
looking for some people to train with as far as peach. message me and we can trade NNID's.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Username/Tag: Underhill
Palette Preferred:

Competitive or Casual: Trying to be a competitive player
NNID: Chase47
Facts About Yourself: I don't main Peach, but I play her as my causal character so I'm decent with her since she seems fun to play as. Being competitive is fun because I get all of the challenges that I find so like to go up that level as I can. I don't mind doing dittos and if you want to fight my mains which are :4luigi:,:4mario:,:4drmario:,:4pikachu:,:rosalina:, and :4kirby:, then ask me and we'll battle together.

Last edited:

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
welcome to the community ^^ some of the other peach players and i have started a discord server if you'd like to join that. here's the link: https://discord.gg/0UlvtBXxffAMRG45

hopefully you get settled in and well adjusted soon and if you haven't already start going out to tourneys and representing peach! ;)

Poopysandwich

Smash Rookie
username/tag: poopysandwich or dust
palette: white or the original
competitive or casual: competitive
NNID: johnkelley2d I think (I use my brother's account)
facts:I've been playing super smash bros 64 when i was about 5 and my friend had melee so then i played that too but just casually. I really started to get into the competitive scene of smash six months ago from watching the smashbros documentary ( I always knew there was a competitive scene for though but i never looked into it) so I got smash 4 started maining yoshi but i got bored of him (i might go back to him though as a secondary) so i was looking through the roster and choose peach i saw how she could float and I KNEW that you could do many things with that. Then i discovered Dark.pch and EOE's videos which made me grow exponentially with her thanks for the guides. I really want to be one of the best with her! I currently have shulk and fox in the lab. secondary is pacman and ryu. My life goal is to become an astronaut and that's not a joke.

Last edited:

j.method()

Smash Rookie
NNID
HannahFaces
.........Tag: j.method()
....Palette: All (Mostly Daisy)
..Location: NC Competitive
......NNID: HannahFaces
.....Follow: @MrJmethod
I main peach, but I play :4tlink::4robinf::4lucas::4mario::4luigi: as well.
Other then that, not much to say.
I play daisy in Mkwii, but that's another life.

Last edited:

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
Username/Tag: Mr. Marowak
Palette Preferred: Green Dress

Competitive or Casual: That awkward midsection where you stomp all your casual friends but get stomped by anyone who's placed at a local
NNID: No Wii U ;-; ... But my 3DS friend code is 1993-9950-1450
Facts About Yourself: Still trash with peach I also play:4yoshi:, :4charizard:, :4miibrawl:, and :4rob:. When I play on Wii U I prefer a regular Classic Controller. I've been told I'm a really good cook and I spent 3 weeks trying and failing to get the WR in G&W Gallery 4 Chef.

Sunshinejameth

Smash Rookie
NNID
sunshinejameth
Username/Tag: [SFC] Rain
Palette Preferred: Wedding White
Competitive or Casual: Mostly Casual (a few tournaments here and there)
NNID: sunshinejameth
Facts About Yourself: i hated peach at the beginning of the game.

pH1988

Smash Rookie
Username/Tag: pH1988
Palette Preferred: Black, Pink, and Red
Competitive or Casual: both, though I've only been in two tourneys. The people at those tourneys were surprised to meet a powerful Peach main.
NNID: pH1988
Facts About Yourself: Been playing since the 64 days, but didn't dev interest in Peach till Brawl. It was her unique technical game and her underrated rep that drew me to main her. I like to save For Glory replays that show me beating a popular character really badly (CF, etc) as proof that Peach can win (updates keep rendering them unusable...). My favorite stages are Rainbow Cruise and Pirate Ship and wish they'd bring back RC (thanks N for the other one!).

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Moved above posts to this thread.

By the way, if you're looking for a sparring partner or a Peach player to have some matches with, feel free to use this thread to find people to play with both offline and online!

C4RDIN4L

Hachachacha
NNID
zbot09
3DS FC
3454-1311-6010
Switch FC
SW 4949 5867 3952
Username/Tag: Cardinal
Palette Preferred: Pink, Red, and Black
NNID: zbot09
Facts About Yourself: I'm the most casual competitive player you've ever met lol. Really, i am into the competitive scene for the social aspect more than anything and i just like learning as much as i can about the game and different tech that can be executed and implemented. Discussing these things with others is awesome and i'd love to contribute toward pushing the peach meta forward so let's talk about it! I second Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, and Falco but i'm adequate with just about every character so if you need the practice i'm down to help ^^ Can't wait to meet all of you! Let's be friends :D

Shadeprince

Banned via Warnings
NNID
djsh1-3
3DS FC
3136-6589-7921
Username/tag: shade
Palette: red or red white
3ds code:3136-6589-7921
Facts About Yourself: I love fighting games. I go to my monthly's every time, but I lack patience. Hopefully some of you could help me with that. 3ds only dont have a wii u yet.

LeWall

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eriiluup
Username/Tag: HaloDayz
Palette Preferred: Red
Competitive or Casual: Casual, Playing online since Forever,Hope Year 2016 will be my time to shine in the competitive Scene.
NNID: Eriiluup
Facts About Yourself: Fighting Games Maniac, Stream monster. That is all.

TSS HBIC

Smash Rookie
Username/Tag: HBIC
Palette Preferred:

NNID: Jublay
Facts About Yourself: I like Peach, been playing competitively since Melee, play Street Fighter, English major, and I hate Meta Knight

SaveTheQueenIV

Smash Rookie
Username/Tag: STQ
Palette Preferred: Original
Competitive or Casual: Competitve, I play almost every fighter. Even the obscure ones like arcana heart or chaos code. I excel in guilty gear, street fighter and blazblue though.
NNID: SaveTheQueen
Facts: I'm primarily a Playstation gamer. I'm a hardcore anime/jrpg fan. Top five franchises for me is, 1. Uncharted, 2. Zelda, 3. Final Fantasy, 4. Kirby. 5 Kingdom Hearts

I play Link, Peach, Mario, Zss, and Robin seriously. I have a few casual characters though. Hit me up on twitter or ask me for my phone number so we can schedule, since nintendo can't seem to get their online communications right.

Ignis Wario

Smash Rookie
NNID
grubcomposed
Tag: Ignis
Pallette: White
NNID: grubcomposed
Location(s): Rapid City, SD Castle Rock, CO
Competitive or Casual: Competitive, I play at regional tournaments
Facts: Mechanical Engineering major at the South Dakota School of MInes.
Favorite Games: 1. Smash Brawl 2. Smash 4 3. Sid Meiers Civilization revolution 4. COD Black ops

I now main Lucas with Cloud and Peach as secondaries. Casually I also use Duck Hunt and Robin.
If you're looking for someone to fight against online please send me a friend request.

Last edited:

~Dionysus~

Smash Rookie
NNID
WingedOreoz
Username/Tag: Dionysus

Palette Preferred: Any! (But my favorite is Black/Yellow)

NNID: WingedOreoz

Facts About Yourself: I am currently very involved in the Minnesota Sm4sh scene as a competitor and commentator. Currently right below the threshold for my state's power ranking (statistically Top 15). Looking forward to finally getting more involved on the boards! <3
Other Characters I Play: :4lucas::4wiifitm::4zelda::rosalina::4wario2:

Viridian

Smash Rookie
NNID
WViridian
Tag: Viridian
Palette: Red
Competitive
NNID: WViridian
Facts: I enjoy a ton of smart decisions rather than one "hype" moment. Also an mtg player, artist, drummer, and beatboxer

Last edited:

Parisienne

Umbran Witch
Tag: Cat
Palette: Pink
Mindset: Competitive
NNID: Reset_Imp (Though I like to avoid Wifi)
Facts; I was voted Hottest Peach Main in the Social threads back in the day. Literally get on my face level. Also I'm known for a curse in which I am very good with Ganon, who is bad while being very bad with Peach, who is good. Also for trying to resolve the curse by picking up random characters.
Introducing myself here in order to just learn how to not be a trash Peach, once and for all.

Last edited:

AriaOfXeph

Smash Rookie
NNID
Riskial
3DS FC
4656-9374-9650
Username/Tag: Risky
Palette Preferred: Fire Flower or White Dress
Competitive or Casual: I'm trying to get into the competitive scene and step up my game, but school is a thing for me, so that comes first, but i put in heavy hours practicing her.
NNID: Riskial or Vincesa
Facts About Yourself: I'm a musician and hopefully a future educator. I picked up Peach after deciding i couldn't take Dedede seriously enough to be competitive. I looked at Peach as an option, and after seeing how Peach was as a character and how she fights, that's when I decided.

ismackyourface

Smash Rookie
Username/Tag: Nuclearpie
Palette Preferred:the pink one i guess
Location: Singapore(though i input Canada, Alberta to access the shop)
NNID:Valdezinator
Facts About Yourself: Brawl was actually the first smash game which I played(unless you count super smash flashXD), and that was when I started trying to master multiple characters at a time. Even then, Peach was my favorite out of the playable characters^^... In the 3DS and wii u version, I continued to main Peach, but started training with Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina, Olimar, Palutena and Bowser Jr.

#1Macchiato, Jan 6, 2015

D@PT

Smash Rookie
Username/Tag: Dapt
Palette Preferred:
Competitive or Casual: Competitive!!
NNID: ToDapt
Facts About Yourself:
Have been learning/studying Japanese for several years now. Love music to no end.
Been playing peach is brawl days. When smash 4 came out, I decided to try out new characters. After months of playing around with other characters, I couldn't help but come back to peach. There's something about this character. She's by far the most fun character to play!
Why I'm here:
I finally got fed up with being a scrub, and making peach look bad (out round 2-3 of most tournaments I enter). So now my goal is to become the best Peach I can, and show that she's to be feared.
The best peach in my house (check) by default :p
The best peach in my town/school (check), also by default :p.
The best peach in my state (work in progress, looking to get there by end of year).

Teddy1901

Smash Rookie

Teddy

Username/Tag:
Palette Preferred:

Casual but trying to be competitive
NNID: history101
Facts About Yourself: I play peach because i find her so different then other characters and i love that about her.

Breakertmw

Smash Rookie
NNID
Breakertmw
Username/Tag: BRK.TMW
Palette Preferred: Daisy

Competitive or Casual: Trying to get into competitive
NNID: Breakertmw
Facts About Yourself: I'm 29 years old and I'm a programmer/developer. I always wanted to pick up peach during brawl day but never did, I was maining sheik during brawl. I think she is the most fun to use character, I've been using marth as a secondary but havent decided if I will keep it :p.

KingCapital

Smash Cadet
NNID
KeeganIsTopTier
Username/Tag: Mirai CAPITAL
Palette(s):

I am very competitive
NNID: KeeganIsTopTier
Facts About Yourself: The top two players in my state are Captain Zack and Samsora, who are two really good Peach players. I was inspired by these two as well as SlayerZ to play Peach. Not only do I play Peach, but I also play Rosalina and Bayonetta(hate on me as much as you want lol) because all three are some of my favorite characters from my favorite games. Funny enough, the top two players in my state also play the same characters I play. My goal in smash is to either be able to make it into the community being known as an amazing player or being known as an amazing commentator. I just want to help and see smash grow into an even bigger community. #eSports boys.

KiMa

Smash Rookie
NNID
cfclaking44
Username/Tag: KiMa
Palette Preferred:

Competitive or Casual: Casual Competitive. (Getting into competitive, but I'm still somewhat a casual)
NNID: cfclaking4
Facts About Yourself: Quite an antisocial person IRL, but I tend to be a bit more 'out there' online. Was never really into Smash until Smash 3DS was released, and over the year since then I've wanted to get into competitive. Been playing Ganondorf since then and now taking an interest in playing Peach as another character to Ganondorf, because I really do need a better main for competitive. At the time of writing, I am not that good with Peach yet and still have a lot of learning to do, but that's part of the challenge and I have chose to accept that. In the real world I am looking to work somewhere in the computing industry, possibly games design, once I finish studying.

Appey

Smash Rookie
Tag: Uuu (Unununium)
Palette: Bumble bee
Competitive
NNID: linkofhyrule2000
Facts: A player who's just aspiring to be great! I really want to push the Peach metagame, always trying to find new combos and options.

•Paprika•

Smash Rookie
Username/Tag: Paprika Jack (I use the tag "•Paprika•")

Palette: The, uh... The red one.

Competitive or Casual: A little of both. I'm not deeply ingrained in my state's tournament scene because of classes and some small health issues, but I play to win, and I'm always improving.

NNID: I don't know it off the cuff, but if you message me, I'll find it for you.

Facts: I've been a long time reader of the posts on both this forum and the Smash 4 Marth forum, but this is the first time I've actually made an effort to get myself involved in anything. I went into Smash 4 maining Marth, but I've since switched to Peach because I feel like her toolset fits me better as a player, and I find her quite fun to play. For now, my goal in the Smash community is to see how far my passion for the game can take me within my state. Here's hoping Peach becomes a threat!

EmceeCurtis006

Smash Rookie
Tag: EmceeCurtis

Palette: Green Marth

Competitive or Casual: Definitely competitive, though I'm not very good yet. Always looking for some practice/friendlies!

About Myself: I started playing Melee competitively in early 2015 when I lived in Columbus, OH. I recently moved to Pennsylvania, near Philly, but I have been unable to travel to anything nearby. I'm usually free to host most days, in case anybody in the area wants to make a quick drive!

Diogo Rivers

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1177-8141-2154
Username/Tag: RVRS
Palette Preferred: Red Dress/Fire Flower Dress
Competitive or Casual: Semi-competitive. I mostly help around in tournaments/fests in my scene rather than competing, but I do know how to do a thing or two.
NNID: I don't have a WiiU (sadly!), but I do play a lot on 3DS. (fc in the side!)
Facts About Yourself: I'm a 21 years old literature masters student. I'm tri-lingual, and I'm also a curator at a local music venue, where I usually dj sometimes!

Top Bottom