• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mushroom Kingdom Reunion: Introduce yourself, and find off/online matches here!

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Mushroom Kingdom Reunion: Peach User Thread

Here's the format

Username/Tag:
Palette Preferred:
NNID:
Facts About Yourself

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Peach Finder Thread
@ Kento Kento

Username/Tag: ケントォ〜
Competitive

NNID:Kento726
Facts About Yourself: Uh, I am a Japanese player who don't own up to the stereotypes about asian gamers? lol

@ BoTastic! BoTastic!

Username/Tag: Bo X7
Competitive

NNID: BoScotty
Facts About Yourself: My name has always been pronounced at tournaments as everything other than Boh EX 7. It's most commonly pronounced, "Box7" over the years and most recently, "Bee OH EX 7" There's been many puns related to my name as well. Many people just call me bo for short. Despite being a formidable player in smash, I am more of an artist. As of recent I've decided to travel far for huge tournaments just to take part in the artist alley. :)

@ HeeroOfTheSkys HeeroOfTheSkys

Username/Tag: Heero
Competitive

NNID: HeeroOfTheSkys
Facts about yourself: Heero is actually a Gundam Wing character I didnt mispell the word Hero

@ ♥ Rd0Lg ♥ ♥ Rd0Lg ♥

Username/Tag: Rd0Lg
Both Casual and Competitive

NNID: Rider0fLightning
Facts about myself: I love beer and soda+rum, but hate wine.

@ itrombe itrombe

Username/Tag: Trombe

NNID: 3DS so none :C
Facts about yourself: Peach is the only character I play because she's the easiest to use out of everyone in smash4's roster :D!

@ Macchiato Macchiato

Username/Tag: Macchiato
Competitive

NNID: Macchiato94
Facts about yourself: I've been in the smash community since brawl and I'm a coffee and twitter addict.

@ Awesomecakes Awesomecakes

Username/Tag: Awesomecake
Competitive

NNID: Awe-Cake
Facts About Yourself: I actually tend to prefer pie, specifically lemon meringue.

@ Nabbitnator Nabbitnator

Username/Tag:Nabbitnator
Competitive

NNID:Nabbitz
Facts about Yourself: I'm working towards becoming a game designer, and other times I just play my viola.

@ rje457 rje457

Username/Tag: Ryebread
Competitive

NNID:rje457
Facts about Yourself: Never really played Peach before until 2014, I wanted to pick a new character to play competitively when I joined the competitive scene and Peach looked like the most unique character I just really wanted to be good with her.

@ M Meru.

Username/Tag: Yaaay (Meru in Japan)
Competitive

Location: Currently living in Japan till August 2015. After that I will return to The Netherlands.
NNID: Merudi
Facts About Yourself: I love random facts! I love languages. I major in (Japanese) linguistics. I like yellow. I hate the cold but love the heat. I like travelling. I like drinking. I love partying when there is drinking involved or when I'm with very fun people. My favorite drink is vodka. I like reading, but I prefer reading books in the original language. I want to work at a university later. I'm sometimes too direct with giving my opinion. I tend to come late... a lot. My hair is curly and a friend of my straigthened it for me once... since then I have always wanted straight hair. I wish people would stop waging war. I don't mind wearing two different socks. I love pizza but only pepperoni/salami pizza and an occasional margherita. I like spicy food, but only if its a little spicier than normal, it doesn't have to be very spicy. I'm pretty skinny. I have been doing karate for a few months now, but I'm not still very good at it yet. I like manga/anime, but I don't consider myself an otaku at all. I sometimes tend to talk too much. I have won a game show on television once. I don't play a lot of games. I like fighting games and tend to stick to two at best. I can read almost 2000 kanji. If I would have to grade my life, I would give it a 10, or a 9.8 since I'm a bit of a perfectionist and everything can improve after all.

@ Dark.Pch Dark.Pch

Username/Tag: Dark.Pch
Competitive

NNID: Dark.Pch
Facts about myself: Been a casual player of smash bros till 2006. That's when I was introduced to the competitive scene of smash. Never knew smash could be played in such a way. And I been at it ever since with my favorite Nintendo character, Peach. I have always sticked with Peach and the only character I truly play. My goal since the brawl era was to show people what Peach can really do and to never give up on your character. I have defended her in the scene for years no matter how many disagreed. Debates and wars with me usually fighting along against a large amount in the community. But I never backed down and stuck with what I truly believe in. I have also helped Peach players from all over the world get better with tips and advice. Im a Peach mentor for smashboards. For this I have been giving the name "Uncle Peach". My goal for smash 4 is no different. I'm plan to show the world and to prove to myself I can be a top player with her. To be one, if not, the best Peach player in the world. While helping out the Peach community grow and become a beast with a character we all love to use. I make tutorial videos for Peach in smash 4. So if you wanna check those out and be updated on them you can follow my youtube channel, twitter and twitch channel.
Youtube: www.youtube.com/shade4611
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Dark_Pch
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/DarkPch

@ Shiro Chigo Shiro Chigo

Username/Tag: Shiro Chigo

NNID: shirochigo
Facts About Yourself: I owned every Smash Bros. except the 3DS version but I never got fully interested until I saw that Peach was in Melee. That's when I went bonkers and devoted myself to the series. I love using Peach but I never got to use her competitively in Melee (I was busy trying to get my studies together) so I haven't really touched it. Brawl was when I was allowed to try to be competitive with her. I'm just completely biased towards using Peach in any game she's in. When I'm not spreading the fear of Peach to my friends, I'm playing RPGs and spending time with friends, off and online. I'm studying Accounting and I'm almost done! I hope to improve my abilities using Peach to help properly represent her to any foe!

@ Piano Piano

Username/Tag: Beep
Competitive

NNID: -
Facts About Yourself: I have been playing smash since I was a little kid though never on a pro level. It was just last year that I started taking the game more seriously and started playing competitive, learning so much lately. I'm a very spiritual person, I feel a strong bond with nature and other humans. Therefore politics is a really important part in my life, and if I can fight for human freedom you can count me in. I hope I can learn a lot from you guys.

@ ~ Valkyrie ~ ~ Valkyrie ~

Username/Tag: IndyGo
Competitive

NNID: IndyGo98
Facts About Yourself: Used to root for Peach because of her damsel-in-distress status when little. Nowadays I wreck as her completely hard and tight which has me almost belly-laugh because finding this pride of contributing to Peach's status as a fighter wherever I go with her. I also pair her with Marth in both matches and as a platonic BF pairing in fanfiction. Embarrass
Brawl had me start being serious as her, and P:M teached me plenty ropes to what I can do as her today. It really surprised me to see how actually effective she truly is (aided by her SMB2-floating, no less. SMB2 was my very first Mario-game I played.)
Oh, counter-attacking F-Air must be one of the most difficult-to-telegraph-moves in the entire Smash-history. None of my foes, no matter how difficult, seems to see it coming. Odd. :estatic:

@ XinShot XinShot

Username/Tag: Saj/Petch
Competitive

NNID: N/A
Facts About Yourself: I main Sheik but want to main Peach

@ Peachkid Peachkid

Tag: Peachkid
Competitive

NNID: Peachkid90
Facts about myself: While I don't really play much Peach in smash 4, I enjoy messing around with her and finding out her true potential with my best friend: Mikey Lenetia. I'm (or was) ranked one of the top Peach players in P:M and since I don't want to cross my wires between both games, I stick to mostly Rosalina and Palutena in smash 4 tournaments. I'm mostly inactive in the scene right now due to having the potential of becoming a established author. Hopefully if everything plays out the way I want it, my novel that I've been working on will be flying off Barnes and Nobel shelves. One can dream, eh? When it comes to my writing, I find myself having an affinity to horror, thriller, some form of tragic drama, or all of the above! While I may kill my characters off in horrible horrible HORRIBLE ways, I'm actually a pretty nice guy! Give me a holler sometime! I'll stop rambling.
Oh, if I was to list off my smash 4 goals... I guess not suck would be one. And if I get to the top somehow, that would be pretty neat. Oh and if you like the Soul series, you are instantly my friend.

@ Takehiko Takehiko

Username/Tag: Takehiko
Competitive

NNID: FoldedMachi
Facts About Yourself: I've been play fighting games like SF and I've always liked how smash looked. And now I want to see if I can get good. I also like playing Rosalina, but the aggressive play is better with Peach.

@ Pakichu Noriwa Pakichu Noriwa

Username/Tag: Pakichu Noriwa
Palette Preferred: Daisy
Competitive

NNID: PakichuNoriwa
Facts About Yourself: An artist by trade, I play games in my spare time and working stirs my thought processes. When it comes to Peach, I've played her in Melee and is a fan of her playstyle. Though I am looking into other possible mains, I will never drop the royal power that is Princess Peach

@ Kapus Kapus

Username: Kapus/Tulip♪

NNID: Kaplus4
Facts About Yourself: Resident trans. player and cuteness enthusiast. I love cats.

Last edited:

Kento

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kento726
3DS FC
1203-9959-5718
Username/Tag: ケントォ〜
Palette Preferred: Fireflower
Competitive or Casual: Competitive
NNID:Kento726
Facts About Yourself: Uh, I am a Japanese player who don't own up to the stereotypes about asian gamers? lol

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Fun :)

Username/Tag: Bo X7
Palette Preferred: White or Red Peach
NNID: BoScotty
Facts About Yourself:

My name has always been pronounced at tournaments as everything other than Boh EX 7. It's most commonly pronounced, "Box7" over the years and most recently, "Bee OH EX 7" There's been many puns related to my name as well. Many people just call me bo for short.

Despite being a formidable player in smash, I am more of an artist. As of recent I've decided to travel far for huge tournaments just to take part in the artist alley. :)

itrombe

Smash Cadet
NNID
itrombe
Palette Preferred: Whatever happens after mashing X/Y/L/R
Competitive or Casual: Both!
Facts about yourself:

Peach is the only character I play because she's the easiest to use out of everyone in smash4's roster :D!

HeeroOfTheSkys

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeeroOfTheSkys
Username/Tag: Heero
Palette Preferred: KillerBee
Competitive or Casual: Competitive (but I do love me some 4 man item matches sometimes)
NNID: HeeroOfTheSkys
Facts about yourself: Heero is actually a Gundam Wing character I didnt mispell the word Hero

Last edited:

♥ Rd0Lg ♥

Smash Rookie
NNID
Rider0fLightning
3DS FC
0989-1743-4601
Username/Tag: Rd0Lg
Palette Preference: Pink Dress or Blue Dress Peach
Competitive or Casual: Somewhere in the middle. Haven't been able to break the barrier yet, but I'm trying. :p
NNID: Rider0fLightning
Facts about myself: I love beer and soda+rum, but hate wine.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Palette Preferred: Whatever happens after mashing X/Y/L/R
Competitive or Casual: Both!
Facts about yourself:

Peach is the only character I play because she's the easiest to use out of everyone in smash4's roster :D!
So whats it for color palette? I don't use a GC Controller

itrombe

Smash Cadet
NNID
itrombe
Any palette; x/y/l/r on 3ds all change palette when selecting a character.

If a specific one is necessary then black it is :c

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Oh hey cool idea for a thread

Username/Tag: Awesomecake
Palette Preferred: Green
Competitive
NNID: Awe-Cake
Facts About Yourself: I actually tend to prefer pie, specifically lemon meringue.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Username/Tag:Nabbitnator
Palette Preferred: Black/Yellow
Competitive
NNID:Nabbitz
Facts about Yourself: I'm working towards becoming a game designer, and other times I just play my viola.

rje457

Smash Cadet
Username/Tag: Ryebread
Palette Preferred: Pink
Competitive
NNID:rje457
Facts about Yourself: Never really played Peach before until 2014, I wanted to pick a new character to play competitively when I joined the competitive scene and Peach looked like the most unique character I just really wanted to be good with her.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Username/Tag: Yaaay (Meru in Japan)
Palette Preferred: I use all of them
Location: Currently living in Japan till August 2015. After that I will return to The Netherlands.
NNID: Merudi
Facts About Yourself: I love random facts!
I love languages. I major in (Japanese) linguistics. I like yellow. I hate the cold but love the heat. I like travelling. I like drinking. I love partying when there is drinking involved or when I'm with very fun people. My favorite drink is vodka. I like reading, but I prefer reading books in the original language. I want to work at a university later. I'm sometimes too direct with giving my opinion. I tend to come late... a lot. My hair is curly and a friend of my straigthened it for me once... since then I have always wanted straight hair. I wish people would stop waging war. I don't mind wearing two different socks. I love pizza but only pepperoni/salami pizza and an occasional margherita. I like spicy food, but only if its a little spicier than normal, it doesn't have to be very spicy. I'm pretty skinny. I have been doing karate for a few months now, but I'm not still very good at it yet. I like manga/anime, but I don't consider myself an otaku at all. I sometimes tend to talk too much. I have won a game show on television once. I don't play a lot of games. I like fighting games and tend to stick to two at best. I can read almost 2000 kanji. If I would have to grade my life, I would give it a 10, or a 9.8 since I'm a bit of a perfectionist and everything can improve after all.

wat

This is the first time I have heard anybody say that.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Username/Tag: Dark.Pch
Peach color: Daisy
Competitive player
NNID: Dark.Pch
Facts about myself:
Been a casual player of smash bros till 2006. That's when I was introduced to the competitive scene of smash. Never knew smash could be played in such a way. And I been at it ever since with my favorite Nintendo character, Peach. I have always sticked with Peach and the only character I truly play. My goal since the brawl era was to show people what Peach can really do and to never give up on your character. I have defended her in the scene for years no matter how many disagreed. Debates and wars with me usually fighting along against a large amount in the community. But I never backed down and stuck with what I truly believe in. I have also helped Peach players from all over the world get better with tips and advice. Im a Peach mentor for smashboards. For this I have been giving the name "Uncle Peach". My goal for smash 4 is no different. I'm plan to show the world and to prove to myself I can be a top player with her. To be one, if not, the best Peach player in the world. While helping out the Peach community grow and become a beast with a character we all love to use.

I make tutorial videos for Peach in smash 4. So if you wanna check those out and be updated on them you can follow my youtube channel, twitter and twitch channel.
Youtube: www.youtube.com/shade4611
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Dark_Pch
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/DarkPch

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
Name is Nose on here, but Jecolo or Lad work well too
All of Peach's alts, but I favour the white ones
Southeast in the Charlotte region is my locale
Not being serious all the time is just as fun as playing competitively!
NNID is Jecolo
Peach is just the character I've vibed the best with in all these games-- she's got very unique strengths and weaknesses compared to other cast members. I like playing Marth and Ness, too.
I don't intend to be the greatest at this game, but to be respectably good would be nice! I look forward to growing with you all as new things about the princess are discovered.

Piano

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4940-5477-9207
Username/Tag: Beep
Palette Preferred: Green or Blue Peach
Competitive or Casual: I'm slowly adding to competitive scene
NNID: -
Facts About Yourself: I have been playing smash since I was a little kid though never on a pro level. It was just last year that I started taking the game more seriously and started playing competitive, learning so much lately. I'm a very spiritual person, I feel a strong bond with nature and other humans. Therefore politics is a really important part in my life, and if I can fight for human freedom you can count me in. I hope I can learn a lot from you guys.

Last edited:

Shiro Chigo

Smash Rookie
NNID
shirochigo
Username/Tag: Shiro Chigo
Palette Preferred: Default
Competitive or Casual: Both
NNID: shirochigo
Facts About Yourself: I owned every Smash Bros. except the 3DS version but I never got fully interested until I saw that Peach was in Melee. That's when I went bonkers and devoted myself to the series. I love using Peach but I never got to use her competitively in Melee (I was busy trying to get my studies together) so I haven't really touched it. Brawl was when I was allowed to try to be competitive with her. I'm just completely biased towards using Peach in any game she's in. When I'm not spreading the fear of Peach to my friends, I'm playing RPGs and spending time with friends, off and online. I'm studying Accounting and I'm almost done! I hope to improve my abilities using Peach to help properly represent her to any foe!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Sure why not?

Tag: Peachkid
Preferred palette: Pink, Red, Blue
Location: Chelmsford, MA. Serious answer: Shulva, Sanctum City
Competitive or Casual: Mostly competitive, but I'll always be a filthy casul~
NNID: Peachkid90
Facts about myself: While I don't really play much Peach in smash 4, I enjoy messing around with her and finding out her true potential with my best friend: Mikey Lenetia. I'm (or was) ranked one of the top Peach players in P:M and since I don't want to cross my wires between both games, I stick to mostly Rosalina and Palutena in smash 4 tournaments. I'm mostly inactive in the scene right now due to having the potential of becoming a established author. Hopefully if everything plays out the way I want it, my novel that I've been working on will be flying off Barnes and Nobel shelves. One can dream, eh? When it comes to my writing, I find myself having an affinity to horror, thriller, some form of tragic drama, or all of the above! While I may kill my characters off in horrible horrible HORRIBLE ways, I'm actually a pretty nice guy! Give me a holler sometime! I'll stop rambling.
Oh, if I was to list off my smash 4 goals... I guess not suck would be one. And if I get to the top somehow, that would be pretty neat. Oh and if you like the Soul series, you are instantly my friend.

Last edited:

CrimsonCat

Smash Rookie
NNID
CrimsonEpilogue
3DS FC
1977-0456-5323
Username/Tag: Crabcat
Palette Preferred: Pink, Daisy, Fireflower, Black.
NNID: CrimsonEpilogue
Facts About Yourself: Uhh. I've been playing Smash casually since N64, but never knew about competitive Smash until Smash 4.
I honestly never intended to play Peach, but Rosalina wasn't working out for me. Tried a lot of characters out, but Peach seemed to be the one that stood out the most to me in terms of fun. I'm still a wee babby in terms of skill, but I'm trying to improve as much as possible. Feel free to add me, for practice and maybe someone can teach me a few things? :33

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Username/Tag:Takehiko
Palette Preferred: Red and White dress
Competitive or Casual: Upstart Competive
NNID:FoldedMachi
Facts About YourselfL
I've been play fighting games like SF and I've always liked how smash looked. And now I want to see if I can get good. I also like playing Rosalina, but the aggressive play is better with Peach.

XinShot

Smash Apprentice
Username/Tag: Saj (Petch if I use Peach though)
Palette Preferred: Red, Fireflower
NNID: none
Facts About Yourself: I main Shiek but want to main Peach

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Username/Tag: IndyGo

Palette Preferred:

Competitive or Casual: Competitive (Casual is fun too - cue my bros taking items off because they're "unfair".)

NNID: IndyGo98

Facts About Yourself:
Used to root for Peach because of her damsel-in-distress status when little, perhaps because my inner feminism and hate to something stock stereotype "traditions" regarding just about anything that had no base or has dated big time.
Nowwadays she's one of my more reliable and favorite fighters in the series. She just has plenty technique that has to yet prove being gone and power to add up (it's not even F-Air) while having nice mindgames to to mix things up.

Brawl had me start being serious as her, and P:M teached me plenty ropes to what I can do as her today. It really surprised me to see how actually effective she truly is (aided by her SMB2-floating that lets me scout opponent's movements or DI with ease. SMB2 was my very first Mario-game I played.)

Times sure have changed.

EDIT: @ Macchiato Macchiato can you update my current FAY-part?

Last edited:

xMuggzx

Smash Rookie
NNID
xmuggzx
Username/Tag: xmuggzx / Bewbs / Jay
Competitive
NNID: xmuggzx
Facts About Yourself:

I play all fighting games including USF4, UMVC and UNIEL competitively so if you ever want to play those games with me give me a shout!
I love Mario Kart 8

LtSunshine

Smash Rookie
NNID
ohayimsunny
3DS FC
1977-0541-4316
Username/Tag: LtSunshine / Sunny
Palette Preferred: White all the way
Competitive
NNID: ohayimsunny
Facts about yourself:
Your basic Smash lover who's never really had any friends who love it the same way. I also play League a lot.
I'm new to competitive but I'm working hard to be a real force to be reckoned with. I'm also a musician. I play 4 instruments and am in the process of learning three others, plus I sing. I have a youtube channel where I do covers of stuff.
I'm pretty chill and love meeting new people.

GS*ZeroxGT

Smash Rookie
NNID
GS*ZeroxGT
3DS FC
1934-0922-6833
Username/Tag: GS*ZeroxGT (may change if I can here )
Palette Preferred: Original,Red,white, Fire flower, and black
Competitive or Casual: Wanting to become Competitive as im wanting to improve
NNID:ZeroxGT
Facts About Yourself: Well im always thinking,and usually thats my downfall with trivial things hehe. Not one to back down or give up on whatever im attempting to do (one reason I wanna become a competitive player). If anything, love me some RPGs and the usual Puzzles along with shmups and of course. fighters.. Im also very hard on myself when I dont put in what ive learned when ready to perform, its something I am trying to get over. but please bare with me on that.. Other than that, im just a guy who loves to have fun, make friends, and play smash :)

Pakichu Noriwa

Smash Rookie
NNID
PakichuNoriwa
3DS FC
3153-4515-5524
Username/Tag: Pakichu Noriwa
Palette Preferred: Daisy
Competitive or Casual: Becoming a bit more competitive day by day
NNID: PakichuNoriwa
Facts About Yourself: An artist by trade, I play games in my spare time and working stirs my thought processes. When it comes to Peach, I've played her in Melee and is a fan of her playstyle. Though I am looking into other possible mains, I will never drop the royal power that is Princess Peach.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Username: Kapus
Mii: Tulip♪
Palette Preferred: Green, blue occasionally.
Competitive or Casual: Casually Competitive
NNID: Kaplus4
Facts About Yourself: Resident trans. player and cuteness enthusiast. I love cats.

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
Username: GageLax / [S3] Lax
Skin: Pink / White and Red / Blue
Competitive
or Casual: Very Competitive.
NNID: GageLax
Facts About Yourself: 14, Gay. Primarily self-taught peach main. 3DS only player, arguably one of the best peach players of 3DS.

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
Username/Tag: EmblemCrossing / Zach~
Palette Preferred: Pink / Red
NNID: EmblemCrossing (3DS) / Sparky5151 (Wii U)
Facts About Yourself: 17, Male, trying to work on my Peach, I only play the girls on the roster seriously. Prefer playing with customs on, and also play Villager, Lucina, Wii Fit Trainer, Palutena and Robin.

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
Username/Tag: Mari
Palette Preferred:

Competitive or Casual: Casual, pseudo-competitive.
NNID: ChaoticMarin
Facts About Yourself: My name's Marin. I like to occupy myself with roleplaying, music arrangement and gaming. My favorite types of games are shooters, story driven games, community driven games and a few unique games (mostly Nintendo). Some of my favorite series are Zelda, Pokemon, Mega Man and Super Smash Bros. I'm not one for small talk, but I like to think of myself as a nice person who can be a good friend.

Last edited:

EirikGerhard

Smash Rookie
NNID
EirikGerhard
Username/Tag: EirikGerhard
Palette Preferred: Red, Daisy
Competitive or Casual: Casual, though I take it very seriously..?
NNID: EirikGerhard
Facts About Yourself: Greetings! Eric here. Seeing if I can contribute anything to the Peach mains out there and learn something from them as well. Outside of Smash, I'm a Computer Scientist/Mathematician.

Last edited:

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Username/Tag: babybwake
Palette:

Competitive?
NNID: babybwake
Facts: My name's blake. Sorta new to any type of competitive smash scenes, so I'm hoping to learn from some pretty cool Peach players out there. She's the only character I play, which I'm totally cool with since she's bae, so I'd at least like to make her look good~

Metafiction

Smash Rookie
Username/Tag: Metafiction
Palette Preferred:

Competitive or Casual: Technically casual since I haven't been to any major tournaments yet, but looking to become somewhat competitive
NNID: (I actually don't have one because I don't have a Wii U)
3DS FC: 3625-8442-3962
Facts About Yourself: Just a college kid trying to juggle responsibilities with becoming halfway decent at Sm4sh. I guess technically I'm not a "true" Peach main since she splits time with Luigi...but I don't really care. I use them both about equally anyway, hence my signature.

Last edited:

Tundra

Smash Cadet
NNID
Joyleaf
3DS FC
4012-3240-3546
Username/Tag: Tundra/Cherry
Palette Preferred: All of them look quite good, but I usually go for either white, red or green.
Competitive or Casual: Considering I've never participated in any tournaments, I guess I'm a casual player. However, I would like to become a more competitive player once I feel more confident in my skills.
Facts About Yourself: I've never been good at answering questions like this, but I'll give it a try. Ehh, I've been into gaming for quite some time now. I'm a Nintendo puritist, and some of my favorite series are Mario, Pokémon, Animal Crossing and (of course) Smash! Besides from gaming, I'm interested in politics, sports and spending time with my friends. I've really fallen in love with this page... So, I guess I'll se you around. c:

Last edited:

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
Username/Tag: Jiggy
Palette: White, Original, Red, I love em all !
Competitive
NNID: Jiggy_lsn
Facts About Yourself: I've been a long time lurker on the forums but never, EVER post anything. Been playing smash since melee, but I've played casually for the most part until late. I'm constantly looking to improve and up my game whenever life isn't being top tier.

IrrationalX

Smash Rookie
NNID
IrrationalX
Username/Tag: IX
Palette Preferred:

NNID: IrrationalX
Facts About Yourself: I play hard, and I'm always up for games. I'm an aspiring writer, but really, all I want out of life is to play Smash and have a good time.

Last edited:

submediant

Smash Rookie
NNID
submediants
Username/Tag: submediant
Palette Preferred:

NNID: submediants
Facts About Yourself
I'm a professional musician that wants to be one of the more known Peach mains out there. I played her in Brawl but never placed well, and I'm looking to change that for Smash 4.

Horizont

Smash Cadet
Username/Tag: Horizont
Palette Preferred: :4peach:
Competitive or Casual: casual, would like to be competitive
NNID: stormwizz828
Facts About Yourself: Been playing Peach since Melee for like 10 years.

Last edited:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
tag: wedl
palette
: the wiz khalifa style (gold/black)
competitive or casual: competitive
NNID: Plushies4Ever
facts: i have literally mained every character in this game (except the links) and peach somehow resonated with me; i guess i just got super influenced by Dark.Pch/EOE making the character look totally disgusting. my goal in life to become a respected artist.

Top Bottom