• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mupen 64 or prject 64?

Thino

Smash Master
does it include the guy who said "moron" first and whose PC is definitely not a reference if its 3g$ and cant handle 2 20mb wide emus without creating glitches?

flaco

The Terminator
does it include the guy who said "moron" first and whose PC is definitely not a reference if its 3g$ and cant handle 2 20mb wide emus without creating glitches?
lol good one my pc don't get prob or bugs lol I was pointing out that some users with a bad pc will have some prob running emulators

Thino

Smash Master
lol good one my pc don't get prob or bugs lol I was pointing out that some users with a bad pc will have some prob running emulators
ROFL u dont any probs then what do you know about emulators problem with lower end PCs? what sort of glitches are likely to happen with having both?
u have a good machine and yet u seem to know about this really well, go ahead and tell

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
The only thing here that is bad, has problems, and many bugs is this mans grammar. Sheesh, give us a break.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
I'm having problems with mupen when i try to use the old graphics plug-in from project64k.

sometimes it works fine, but when i restart the rom , i can only hear the game sound but there's only a black screen on the window...

Also while recording if i use a different input plug-in, the playback it's all unaccurate(like it desynched or something) and you see your character landing hits to the air and killing itself. However it works fine with the default input plug-in.

I can only play 1v1 on mupen, because it runs way slower than project64k with 4 players.

So, i think Mupen64k requires more System resources than project64k.

Anyway let's just have both emus. BEEF!Man! has spoken!

btw Mupen64k is actually pretty good with p2p

Thino

Smash Master
I'm having problems with mupen when i try to use the old graphics plug-in from project64k.

sometimes it works fine, but when i restart the rom , i can only hear the game sound but there's only a black screen on the window...
that happens with jabo d3d7 , have you tried d3d8?

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
That bug is fixed in the Beta 1.2.4, and let me tell you, I rewrote the darn plugin section for that. Okay guys, new rule: Next time you complain about Mupen64, or post a bug... make sure you include the version.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
New updates in Mupen64++:

- Supports older video plugins
- Remove flickering screen
- a whole bunch of other stuff
- stability

flaco

The Terminator
is project 64 better I think it is also my grammar sucks cuz my first language is spanish so please understand my spelling

Thino

Smash Master
sigworthy.

yea its kirby beta character , his face is not complete yet, for further information and scrrenshots search threads for the user "Nephiros"

Top Bottom