• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
Good news guys, I might be able to attend this. I'll post back before Friday and let you guys know. But does anybody have a place up there me and my friend can stay Friday night and the night of the tourney? Cause we're probably going to leave right after school that Friday so we'll be there on time and everything. And we won't be forced to make a drive back at night. If anyone can help us out there, I'd appreciate it. I'll bring cookies. ^^

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Good news guys, I might be able to attend this. I'll post back before Friday and let you guys know. But does anybody have a place up there me and my friend can stay Friday night and the night of the tourney? Cause we're probably going to leave right after school that Friday so we'll be there on time and everything. And we won't be forced to make a drive back at night. If anyone can help us out there, I'd appreciate it. I'll bring cookies. ^^
me and a couple friends will be getting a hotel room if u wanna split cost with us.
that would make the trip totally cheap for both of us and you would have more smashers to stay with!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i need a head count of everyone that's coming... so just post with a list of people you are coming with, please include names

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well ygo will at least have
1.l0zr
2.xteritross.
3.TloZ
4.59JS

And none less than that for sure could be a couple more. Peace

l0Zr=)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
And how much would that be?
not really sure i guess i should look it up on the internet tonight
hehe
i post here when i find it out.

*edit* the price is $73 for 2-5 Miles away and $54 for 5-15 miles away
and like i said there are gonna be three of us(im gonna sleep on air matress)

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
im coming ill be bringing dollar store and twig most likely, if twig is going. and ill be able to bring a setup

$sD

Smash Ace
lol @ cary core

avenged seven fold huh??

they're alright i guess
cant say i dont enjoy them every now and then

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
Pfft, I've been into A7X for YEARS long before they came commercial. We all have our pet bands as such :p. Lately I've been listening to The Human Abstract a good bit. On a different note, who wants to bet $2 I'm the sexiest guy at the tourney? Lol. J/P but not really :p..

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey munkey u should post who all is coming that you know of on first page so that we have a general idea of how many gonna be there.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
we'll probably be driving back home that night. It's only about an hour for us. You can stay at my place if you don't want to drive any longer than that though.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Pfft, I've been into A7X for YEARS long before they came commercial. We all have our pet bands as such :p. Lately I've been listening to The Human Abstract a good bit. On a different note, who wants to bet $2 I'm the sexiest guy at the tourney? Lol. J/P but not really :p..

dude sometime eariler in the year my friends band was playing a show in kernersville and the human abstract was there just hanging out, and they played a song on my buds bands stuff... I was ****ing just standing there watching them... amazed. I was talking to them and stuff after and they said they were on the east coast recording with jamie king for their new CD that just came out. They are mentioned in the special thanks in the CD cover. Die As One is their name.

Cool *** dudes.

$sD

Smash Ace
u should come and visit up in charlotte...

its hard for me to leave the house.......

*cough*parents & black people outside *cough*

and if i do leave the house im going straight to the car...
i dont walk around these parts...

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I was having a tourney on the same day by accident but lightning mage informed me of this tourney so I moved it to oct 7th, I'll try to be at his of course but I'd really like it if some of you guys can head to my scrub tourney as well.

59JS

Smash Apprentice
I'm Going To Warlock Punch Everyone!!! Good Luck To Anyone Who Isn't Part Of Crew Ygo, Crews Are Ours, If The Whole Crew Makes It. Doubles Go To Team Triforce. I REALLY HOPE I CAN MAKE IT.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Haha sry dolph but mcdz is really better. They have billions and billions served ne way o_o

Yes Crew Ygo will own all. Now about team triforce winning doubles haha will see about that. Peace

l0Zr=)

Top Bottom