• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Smash and Taco Bell all in one.....*shivers with delight*

My team, The Little Wiis, will pwn up ^_^.

SC wtf?!?!??!!?!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<," Transforming Noobish SC smashers into Competitive ones, one Farmer at a time"

;D

$sD

Smash Ace
lucky *******

i wish i could go to the US open

*misses tennis*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
twig, nc gunna run all over sc man, oh and holymarth, how many sc peeps u bringin cause we need to know how many nc'z gunna need in a crew battle vs u farmers heh. NC FTW, TB FTW, L0ZR FTW, FALTER/L0ZR FTW, ASHE FTW. Peace

l0ZR

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
lol, if NC has trouble with the number of SC people coming, that's a problem. from what I can gather, the only South carolinians coming are Me, Synk, and Yay. -_- THREE

* thumbs up*, SC was always good with number advantages * cough * not really* cough*
@.@

$sD

Smash Ace
me twig and dolph will side with SC.
maybe?

if there really is 2 people?

havent confirmed anything yet..

just a thought?
since yay isnt coming
and u are only bringing 2 guys
unless some outta staters come?

1 day left basically

and school starts tomarrow LOL
thank god i graduated.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I'm not siding with SC derrick. Don't volunteer me and dolph wtf. We have been NC longer than anyone else here.

That means... if we go to SC, we win... NC loses, which means we lose. wtf.

How about we just give holymarth and synk 15 stock a piece (30 total) as a handicap, and NC will take 20.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
<_<...If they get thirty stocks, do they get to change every five stocks, as if they're changing people?

EDIT- HolyMarth said no handicap, 20 vs 20 in stocks plz.
no... why the hell would they get to change characters? wtf kind of messed up crew rules are you reading.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I need to know who can bring cubes, tv's or an extension cord..
We already have 4 or 5 tv's and 3 cubes
Twig, can you guys bring the 2 tv's you were talking about? and also 2 cubes?
If twig can bring the 2 tv's, then no one else worry about brining one
and can anyone else bring a cube or 2?...
We probably won't need another extension cord, but i want to be on the safe side, so if anyone can bring one, that would be great.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
man i can bring my cube and dont forget to bring vcr's and other recording stuff. I will bring my vcr and cube. Peace

l0ZR

Twiggy

Smash Lord
spanish- 2 people, 2 characters. Thats why they got the extra 10 stock, because the lack of variety. If people would get to switch characters, what would stop the better people from doing the same thing?

Munk- I know we can bring 1 setup for sure... it depends on who's driving what really. Right now, we only have room for 1 setup... but by tomorrow it could be 2.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
haha u gunna need it main.

Oh and heres my mm list.
1. brownguy for 5
2. munkey for 5 with my falcon.
3. dolphin for 10
4. Holymarth maybe if you have extra muney
5. ashe smash crew vs brownguys crew for 30 i think right??<
would ne one like to mm me and neo on teams.

Dont forget vcrs and stuff to record ppl. See you all there and gl to all.

This prolly my last post until after the tourney is over.

Ashe FTW

Peace
l0zr

nmaster64

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nmaster64
3DS FC
4210-3983-6182
Guyz just had to do this the week after I leave ol' Rufftown and go back up to Raleigh, didn't ya? Couldn't do it the week BEFORE school started...:psycho:

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys; I thought that it would be of some importance to you guys to know that I w ill actually be bringing ONE more person with me; Ryu is a smasher from SC who's JUST getting into the competitive scene, but nvr the less, he is a SC smasher =). He's been talkin about getting competitive for a while, and I honestly see some potential in this guy; He's not the most technical guy known to man, but I'm sure he's gonna have a blast:

PS: Own him bad so he can be motivated to get better ;D.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, This is truthfully going to be my last post before the tournament as well; I just wanted everyone to know that I can't wait to play everybody, cause this shiz is quite honestly going to be too good; SC is gonna do it's best to rep, and it's just gonna be a awesome blast ^_^ <3 See you guys there!!! :D.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
loos like neo and edge cant make it guys. We will make it tho. Just me and falter. Neo is too tired from football and work and his car is screwin up. If we could somehow get ahold of edge then we may be able to bring him but thats not looking so good. So you can look for ashe smashs falter and lozr tommorow and thats it from us prolly . Peace l0ZR

Top Bottom