• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ok dude, wait i got it, does peter like mcdz, if so, me and peter vs you 2 for the battle of where to eat.

Peace lozr

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yo jeremy man, i wunna ganon ditto you dude. Find a way to the tourney dude. Peace.

Oh couldn't ur ganon just fly here neway lmao. Later man

l0Zr

tom.

Smash Apprentice
hmm going back to the taco bell n mcdonalds debate... you guys could just go where you want lol some to mcdonalds n some to taco bell?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
you know, thats a good idea, but i wanted it to be a group thing lol, haha or we just order out form both places and take the stuff back to the tourney place lol. Oh and tom u gonna be able to make it man.
Peace

L0ZR

Twiggy

Smash Lord
$sd?

no ur wrong

we must go to Taco Bell

u guys seriously dont understand dolphins desire for taco bell
its too great for you all to comprehend.

me personally i want sosme GD taco bell.
so im taking that side.
if not im going to subway.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well ok i guess we will just go our seperate ways when its time to go eat then main, i hate to say it but thats what we will have to do =( .

Peace l0ZR

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
main its not that i dont like taco bell, its just a like mcdz better =), oh and sry to hear about ur tb twig. Come up to ashe and eat at ours if ya want heh. Then we can play some smash peace

L0ZR

Top Bottom