• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Multishine guestion

kalindih

Smash Cadet
Does the timing for multishing on a shield differ from just multishing period

`DNS`

Smash Lord
That definitely says "guestion"
also the timing from jump to shine isn't different, but the minimum time from shine to jump is

`DNS`

Smash Lord
i wouldn't say it's harder.. but its timing is different so you'd have to practice it a bit on a shield/character that isn't moving first

rice

Smash Journeyman
Multishining on a person/shield is different like everyone said. But if you want an easy way to practice it, put a controller into port 2, hold up before you plug it in, so it crouch cancels automatically, then set the damage ratio to 0.5. And the character won't go annywhere, so you can keep practicing on him ;P.

kalindih

Smash Cadet
this is so dumb everytime time i try my falco just stays in his shine and when i wait to jump i dont multishine. exactly how long am i supposed to wait to start my next jump

Top Bottom