• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
sweet...hopefully ill catch you guys around...and ill get a good chance to play ya'll at the traffic tourney :D...and then even better at my tourney haha...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
really???? they seem to not have a problem with you guys at all 0.o....but yeah...i owe jake alot since hes brought me to the skill i am now...

Lit

Smash Ace
u see every time we try to play them they end up **** taking and crap like that i hate that... and when we try to play them they start to give us dirty as looks.. i dont like them... and another thing is they are to cocky... jake said that alans link is better than germs and everyones elses in the world and jake is just to cocky i dont like him one bit....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I seem to remember beating Alans Link 2-0 at the 4color tourney. ;)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
its not like he says anything though...he wins his mouth is shut...he loses his mouths shut...i know jake has a big freakin mouth on him though >.<...he does try to make his crew members and even non crew members better...so i dunno...i see nothing wrong with either of you guys...but i hear SUN talking all the **** and complaining....

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah, he didn't say anything, it was fun playing his Link. He has his own fan club tho, made me laugh.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
:D his link IS good...but yeah...he just needs to get better :p...its just fun to see him play cuz of everything flying around XD

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
So guys....i need to start marking down who is gonna come or not...and BAD news...i might have to make the tournament later then it was...i have a soccer game that day...but early...

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Me thrice!! I 4stocked him with Ganon =]] and Falcon

He doesnt say anthing but he gives body language that speaks loudly!! he mean looks me & **** but its w/e.. Jake just annoys me.. I would like to help then get better but they have bad attitudes.. which doesnt work with Jason.

im going..make it later!! i have stuff 2 do on the 14th

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hmmm.....but to make it later.....WE NEED MORE TVS AND CUBES...i can probably stall the tourney for another........hour.....have people show up at 12 start the tourney at 1. But to do that i need MORE TVS AND CUBES......but yeah im thinking stalling would be a good idea...i wont be back at the house till....maybe about 11:15 to 11:30...so...im pretty sure im gonna make it 1...

Lit

Smash Ace
Hmmm.....but to make it later.....WE NEED MORE TVS AND CUBES...i can probably stall the tourney for another........hour.....have people show up at 12 start the tourney at 1. But to do that i need MORE TVS AND CUBES......but yeah im thinking stalling would be a good idea...i wont be back at the house till....maybe about 11:15 to 11:30...so...im pretty sure im gonna make it 1...
hmmm if u make it later sun will be able to help u out on that...

Lit

Smash Ace
and 6th ***** we need to play like real talk.. i havent even seen u in like a month i mean we in the same crew and i rarley see u at alll.... u need to let your mom give u more breathing room ya dig...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
seriously....ive never seen this guy...i want to challenge your guys crew....so if i delay it say....an hour...u guys can hook me up with some cubes and t.v.s?

Lit

Smash Ace
more than likely we can we S.U.N was supposed to throw are own tourney but we never did so we have a whole bunch of cubes and tv we use but we can proably be able to bring them... i have to check the rest of the S.U.N members to see if we can really bring some down so ill have to see....

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah he is pretty good but in order to challenge are crew dont u need more ppl to play us... and when u do play 6th u can tell him what character he should use.... beware he knows everything about everyone so...

Lit

Smash Ace
and 6th jtb and wreckless i am over brians house and he his starting to use ganon... he may want him to be his main.. u need to show him some things.....

Lit

Smash Ace
hm yeah im trying to stop that habbit but its like i see my self in one post........

Lit

Smash Ace
than i have to post another i dont know why its just a habbit i guess... im tryin to stop...

Lit

Smash Ace
well i usually dont play alot of ganons so playing fates ganon will get me more pratice against him...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah :D....this guys falco tore me up too -.-....i need to learn meteor jumping >.<....right now...i am completely out of practice...i went to gamecrazy 2 days ago...i lost my first match against a noob who was using the doc...i beat them every time after that though XD

Top Bottom