• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

Lit

Smash Ace
i havent played u in like three weeks so come outside and play chump

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...anyone wanna play today me and JTB are playing at 1 at gamecrazy....anyone wanna meet up there and play today im down

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...its over already...im homeschooled so i can bounce whenever im done...and i guess now only brian is there and i cant go back cuz ive got soccer...

Lit

Smash Ace
oh ok i was wondering how u are always able to go places since u are younger than me.. but that is cool i guess i never got homeschooled before but i herd it is really cool...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
alright guys....this may seem early but i REALLY need people to hook me up with some tvs and cubes...if anyone can bring some PLEASE lemme know

Lit

Smash Ace
all of S.U.N is going to be free expect for me tomorow... ima be wit ma girl but we need to make somthin happen on wed.

Lit

Smash Ace
but on wed isnt trafficwarrden throwing that little mini tourney of his?

Lit

Smash Ace
i'll mm you headache..fox ditto?? $50??
ill mm u..... hahahahahah u real funny *****... how bout u raise it to 500 or do u even have that much.. and how bout my falco vs fox... hmm its been a while since u seen my falco it changed dramitically just to let u know....

Lit

Smash Ace
and brian is never home during the day he is usually at game crazy or 4 colors so try those spots if he is not there he is at home yanking it up....

$ick

Smash Lord
If someone is holding a tourny/smash fest, make a new thread. There is way too much spam on this thread. ****ing doulble/triple posting constantly...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
nope....thursday...i think most are up for a mini tourney somewhere...or S.U.N could go to that covina smash fest which is like...20 mins away

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
naw...its free...no fees just friendlies and probably some MM's...im not goin anyways since i dont have a ride so its not special anyways XD

Lit

Smash Ace
hahahah lol u so if u dont go its not special... hahaha u funney.... but i cant wait till tom. though..

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
nope...only you, brian and jtb....i wanna get a shot at them too >_>...lol..but jtb always puts up a good match :D...as long as he uses puff...so im trying to get a match with 6th or wreckless..just to see how good people from around here are

Lit

Smash Ace
o well u need to play them they are pretty good u should of played wreckless at the 4 colors tourney...

Lit

Smash Ace
and 6th on the other hand u will be lucky if u ever play him bec his parents always play him.. they wont let him go any where

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
that SUCKS.......>.<...i didnt know wreckless was at the 4-colors tourney...o well there wasnt too many friendlies after the tournament anyways >_>...ill try to catch him and brian around today

Lit

Smash Ace
and yeah u dont rember he was the samus player... well me and him are always playin smash and goin to places together so the next time u catch us at 4 colors or at game crazy ill bring him...

Top Bottom