• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

Lit

Smash Ace
well il try to swing by i dont know we will see but im not promising anything though

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Ooo~` Can you guys train me too? But I'm sticking with Bowser... >_>
And if it's cool Wreckless, I can make it Friday any time after 4.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Bowser is wack >_>

I wont be able play smash on Friday, but I'll go like an hour early to the Rancho tourney to get warmed up, and to strike fear into the randoms there :p

Lit

Smash Ace
hmmmm...... lets see trafficwarden is coming over huh thats cool ill proably over wit fate around 4 30 or 5 bec im chillen wit my girl on friday for a while.... than ill go...

Lit

Smash Ace
but im better with luigi >.<..im only play marth against people who **** luigi
and real talk man i saw your luigi it needs to put in some work if u want it to be your main... u shouldnt be letting that ***** as ***** jake letting u **** u like that... i mean u can use luigi but its going to be hard training for u.... and really your marth is better than your luigi i saw all the matches and marth is better....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can train his Luigi. It is my current secondary you know ;)

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah bec really i have no idea how to work luigi... i can wd all over the place though....

Lit

Smash Ace
so wats everyone doing today i cant go to game crazy to play bec i have a dentist appoinment.... but tomorow it should be going down though...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
i just want to let you guys know that i have a blackout at my house. My room, restroom, hallways, and some part of downstairs is not working, soo yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;] ill figure something out thoo, maybeeee

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah that sounds like a good idea play all night for the tourney the next day that sounds pretty good

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
So I have my interview somewhere between 12-2 tomorrow. But that's early. So if it's cool I'd still like to smash with you guys. I haven't the address though. >_>
If it's cool with Wreckless that is.

Lit

Smash Ace
well just hit me up on my cell and ill c wats goin down bec all of my crew members are sleep and they wont know wats going on until later so just him me up i always answer my phone 1 909 702 0005.....
AND BY THE WAY SINCE IM POSTIN MY NUMBER DONT FUCIN PRANK CALL ME OR SUM DUM **** LIKE THAT BEC IF U DO AND I FIND OUT WHO U ARE YOUR ASSSS IS GRASSSS

6th Sense

Smash Lord
well just hit me up on my cell and ill c wats goin down bec all of my crew members are sleep and they wont know wats going on until later so just him me up i always answer my phone 1 909 702 0005.....
AND BY THE WAY SINCE IM POSTIN MY NUMBER DONT FUCIN PRANK CALL ME OR SUM DUM **** LIKE THAT BEC IF U DO AND I FIND OUT WHO U ARE YOUR ASSSS IS GRASSSS
thats why your supposed to PM that kinda stuff.....:psycho:

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
I would... but I just made plans with a friend...
>_>
BLAH! I really wanted to play too. Oh well... I guess I'll play you guys tomorrow. And are you all gonna play after the tourny too? Because that would be perfect for me...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL....yeah...my luigi was ***** by a SHEIK...take me on against say..a puff *coughcough* ill use luigi...u just cant fight sheiks, marths, or CF with luigi...they mess him up...LOL and sorry i mised yesterday...kinda got caught up in some stuff >.<

Top Bottom