• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MrB1tch3s Death By Tourney II - Alta Loma TBD

Lit

Smash Ace
I use Photoshop Elements, but I started with GIMP.
when you are ready to make the banner let me know bec me 6th and wreckless know wat we gona do....its going to looks sic as hell.....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
We are working out a date to have it, but it most likely will be in April.

Lit

Smash Ace
april that is so far away i mean ****..... this sucks thought there was going to be a sweet tourney i can go to next sun....

Lit

Smash Ace
double post >.< but why are you guys playing it so far away for...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
we were hoping to have it the 18th...but the rulers of the house have important business to attend to that day....and since a bunch of things are goin on AFTERWARDS we have to make it farther away...the date me and JTB are thinking is the 14th of april which seems relatively empty but JTB has his sisters b-day then and i need someone to help me along :p...trust me guys...if i COULD....i would make it this friday...but according to law (of the house) "Tournaments shall only be on SATURDAYS"...and most of this month is jacked because of my cousins wedding... So our closest date to hold a tournament would HAVE to be the 14th. if someone could lend me a hand with the tournament and be like a CoHost then i can be definite on that date.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
W/e you guys can bring such as tvs and cubes would be helpful.
POLL: Is $3 too much to ask for food? (burgers, hot dogs, soda)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
if everyone gets $3 i can prolly get LOTS of drinks and food..THANK YOU SAMS CLUB...just feeding everyone without that would **** my money too far...

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Pffftt... Rancho's not that far from me.
If any of you guys ever just want to play, I don't mind having little Smashfests at my casa. Just PM me if you're interested.
i.e. like directions or something.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be up for some smash, because I have nearly two weeks of Spring Break (Finals are on monday >_< )

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
hahaha....can i guess the characters? the roy is brian, the puff is ryan, the blue guy is dead, the falco is wreckless and...the sheik is......aesis?

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah trafficwarden where u live at we tryin to play some more people around here and who is your main anyways....

6th Sense

Smash Lord
hahaha....can i guess the characters? the roy is brian, the puff is ryan, the blue guy is dead, the falco is wreckless and...the sheik is......aesis?
how could you leave me out?? You know Brian?? can't you tell the blue guy is samus??:ohwell: I WISH THE SHEIK WAS AESIS!! *instead we got stuck w/ headache..* JK!! AESIS WOUULD BE A REALLY KOOL ADDITION!!:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol...yeah i live kinda close to brian....i used to go to alta loma high with him...and he was my usual smash challenge down at 4 color or gamecrazy

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Yawnz. Late night post... Pffffft mains would be Roy/Bowser. But if Headaches playing Sheik... You'll be seeing Fox or Marth. I'm working on making Roy/Bowser my permanents... but I need a lot more experience first. And my side streets are Campus and Princeton (a little street in between 5th and 4th). I'm in between jobs right now... so I'll be open a lot. You can come whenever you want. Just call (909) 391-6324 and ask for Joey. :) Hope to see you guys around.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Woah you live all the way down there. But i live on campus and baseline by the lake. So if ya ever in the area, just holaaaaa.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Meh. I can borrow vehicles... but that's UBER rare... And I go to Mt. Sac but I'm skipping a semester... Need the money man... And I do want to get some practice in before that 4 colors tourny...

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
To wreckless... To me that's not to far. I actually wouldn't mind jogging up there. I do need to exercise anyways. My band's playing a show on the 23rd so I gotta drop a few pounds... >_>

Lit

Smash Ace
oh ok well when do u think u can *** up here bec on friday everyone is going to be at wreckless's house.... well every one in our banner that is

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Oh...XD crash the crew party!!! >.<... how about....everyone at GameCrazy on.....id say today or thursday 4 oclock? todays better for me but i dunno about you guys

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
HMPH. I have an interview Friday... But I think it's earlier on. So if it is later. I'll make it for sure. Just need directions.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I dont know when I'm getting home Friday night, probably not until 8 :\

And even so, I'll need to study since I'll be at the tourney the next day >_<

Lit

Smash Ace
well me 6th wreckless and brian are all going to be over wreckless's house all night i until late friday is the only day we can always have people there with us to prat... wit.... and today i have to go home and do the jr. research paper and thats going to take me all night so yeah everyone come over on fri.. please...

Top Bottom