• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.X: Ask and You Shall Receive~~

Zori

Smash Champion
Fun Fact: Mr.x is currently the best person on All is brawl.com so congrats man Mr.x beat me in a olimar ditto killing my perfect winning streak -_- now im like 21st .

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Congrats to Mr.X. Hey what combo do u usually start out with mr x?
Do you do either of these:

dthrow>usmash>uair
or
dthrow>sh fair>dthrow

Which of these is more effective? I usually do the first one and I'm pretty sure the second one has a follow up after the second dthrow but idk for sure.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Just because he is calling it SDI doesn't mean that it is in fact Smash DI. He's probably using Tap DI. Smash DI is smashing the control stick in the perpendicular direction to the trajectory you would've taken without DI for maximum efficiency and slamming the C-Stick in either the same direction or into the ground as to tech the attack during hit lag.

You can't SDI into the ground in this game like you could in Melee.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
where do you find the rankings on allisbrawl? I'm interested to see where everyone is.

asob4

Smash Champion
mr. x really likes dthrow > fsmash > dthrow > fair > improvise from there
also dthrow > dthrow > fair > dthrow > up smash

habaker91

Smash Apprentice
Mr. X,

I noticed that in some of your videos, when you were hit and sent flying, you air-dodged. Does this minimize the knockback?
I do this too, i dont have any proof but it seems to keep you alive a lot longer

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
a lot of people just mash it accidentally when DIing, or they attempt to DI down and tech, i don't know, it happens more often then you think though.

lol my bad for answering in your thread mr x, i'm out :p

D

Deleted member

Mr. X, why r u so good w/ olimar. One day i will win =P

Top Bottom