• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.R Apex Bracket Matches

Nike.

Smash Hero
I feel bad for Ramin.

• Travel to America
  • House with Japan for a week, playing all of them regularly everyday
  • Beat everybody he plays from America from friendlies/moneymatches
  • Play Japan in bracket

He was telling me afterwards how upsetting it was that he played the same ppl he roomed with :(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Must be extra-lame to travel all the way from Holland to the USA just to lose to Japan LMFAO.
Also vs Oli is either 0 or +1 for Olimar imho

:059:

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Marth's favor, clearly.

Ramin's decisionmaking in those matches was often rather poor, he didn't start correctly applying shield pressure until match 2. Note how often he fastfalls an aerial on Olimar's shield and doesn't take any precaution against usmash and shieldgrab. He missed a reasonable amount of punishes on landing, I recall seeing Brood powershielding Ramin's bair on the Smashville plaform twice after landing: that was no good play on Brood's part, it was Ramin's failure to correctly time the guaranteed bair.

Those kind of plays are inexcusable at that level, Brood got his tech skills down and Ramin didn't.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, Marth is way too bad a character to straight up beat a character as broken as Olimar.

:059:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I feel bad for Ramin.

• Travel to America
  • House with Japan for a week, playing all of them regularly everyday
  • Beat everybody he plays from America from friendlies/moneymatches
  • Play Japan in bracket

He was telling me afterwards how upsetting it was that he played the same ppl he roomed with :(
Shoulda beaten 'em, wouldn't have been a problem then.

C.J.

Smash Master
I know vs ADHD was saved, but that was a MM. Someone else posted saying they have a long list of Ramin vs different people MMs saved on their Wii. I'd have to assume that Ramin/Ocean was saved. Ramin/Salem- I have no idea.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
good ish ramin.

i dont know how he played so well just borrowing controllers from random ******s all weekend. homie forgot his LMAO

Top Bottom