• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Lz got 3rd at Evo Hype thread

Dakpo

Smash Lord

ociplaC

Smash Cadet
People were celebrating in the G&W Skype Group, you should share your thoughts with us in there!
Can we get Dakpo+MrLz as a team for the next National? :D

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
To be honest Lucky didn't play like he should, he was really agressive and didn't camp G&W (Which absolutely destroys him in 3.6). He also didn't di correctly the Up-B. Clearly he didn't know the matchup.

Still, good **** for Lz!

jtm94

Smash Lord
The time I go on hiatus from smashboards the one and only Dakpo makes his yearly post v.v

Yeah talking with MrLz definitely is interesting. Beating Lucky was amazing that's not something many people can do. I was rooting for him to take everything with the big talks he's been throwing around. He definitely performed though.

jtm94

Smash Lord
Dakpo senpai we always need your guidance.
Where have you been? I feel like I see you in Smash 4 more at TLOC than PM v.v

I was excited DA was at TLOC though. He has a very unique playstyle and is incredibly efficient with single bacon.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Dakpo senpai we always need your guidance.
Where have you been? I feel like I see you in Smash 4 more at TLOC than PM v.v

I was excited DA was at TLOC though. He has a very unique playstyle and is incredibly efficient with single bacon.
Interesting, I've been playing Melee and pm way more than smash 4. Just know I'm perfecting secret techniques that will change the project M metaGame

jtm94

Smash Lord
I already see you do things that no one else really strives to utilize like the pivot dtilts. I don't know very much about the strange movement options like that to utilize them in my play.

jtm94

Smash Lord
The incredibly caring people of Arizona Project Melee(basically Zman and friends) rented out a suite and ran PM at Evo as an unnofficial side event.

Top Bottom