• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr. Game and Watch's Gimps and Guards ~ The Offstage Thread

Exdeath

Smash Master
Great stuff Xdeath! Anything on when Diddy is recovering low and also your tools; Bair, Fair, Pivo grab, Dtilt, if you'd care to elaborate on them. Then maybe I can put a Diddy section in the OP.

There is only one Diddy player in my state and he is one of the best players. . . He does much better than me but I can still beat him when I play campy and have good stage control, but I feel when I get him offstage I just don't do enough and he manages to get past me without taking too much damage.

And I'm very bad at stopping low UpB recoveries... >___<
Up-B varies a lot by the spacing. If it's a mostly vertical recovery, I usually ledge release and Fair. Weak Fair usually combos into a foot stool and Strong Fair usually leaves Diddy open for an Up-B stage spike or a reset with Diddy having more damage.

Top Bottom