• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Dikkt results

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
banks we def need to play again. my peach will have your sheik for brunch one of these days...
remember when I was like "crouch cancel the first hit of the down smash" and you go "...I'm Peach." lol

Banks

Smash Hero
morgan u r in there anyway i remembered after i read thru ^_^

and LOL cogsmooch yea my peach is a beast and i prevent ppl from CCing my dsmash with my psychic powers

and pc get those **** pictures LOL

_milktea

Smash Lord
Aha! Shoutout time, make sure to check for edits because I always add more ^_^.

Banks: You're amazing for housing us =), thank you so much. It was a fun weekend, you're too funny but I CAUGHT THE CAMERA IN THE SHOWER and I broke it ^____^. I can't even remember anymore of your jokes to type in your shoutout but whatever, I REMEMBER THEM IN MY HEART >_> LOL. *Touches your abs some more :).* I can't believe I felt your body shaking against me while taking pictures ROFL, trying not to laugh XD.

PC: Thanks for helping my butt get to Maine x_O and New Hampshire. Couldn't have gone without your assistance! Weekend was awkward because...it WASN'T AWKWARD. LOL @ Used to be a couple 69, ****ing Banks is too good at life LOL. So apparently now you'll actually play Smash huh? But not when we DATED? How mean. Oh and LOL at those funny stories you told me ^_^. You make me feel like a golddigger, milk$ T___T.

Wuwu: WUWUUUU! Thanks for friendlying with me =). It was fun meeting you and hanging out only for the tiniest bit :(. I hope you can come to some CT tournies so we can hang out some more ^.^, you must be bored in NH alone "/. Show me your dancing skills! LOL. I want to see since I have none T_T. Do you use AIM?

Darc: *Poke poke poke.* I'm glad we got to talk the smallest bit more than usual at this tournament =), I'll be pestering you at other tournaments for a picture too ^_^b. Teams matches were really intense, you guys ***** us the first time. I'm sorry I was giggling and laughing throughout finals haha, I was having fun :p even if everyone else was hella serious ^^;. *GLOMP.*

Dazwa: Wowww, you and me, we definitely gotta team. We are effin' **** =3! I hope I proved to be the slightest bit better than you had thought I was in tournament ^_~. Next time we gotta do more team friendlies :D. *Steals from Darc LOL.*

PurpleCobra: So it appears that we both got eliminated fairly early yet we did not get sushi. This is definitely a problem. Next time we're definitely going out to get food once we fail in tournament together =). Yeah, and I did miss our epic matches :(! Can I have your AIM sn =x?

Skler: You're right LMFAO, we didn't get any 1v1 matches T___T. That's probably my fault for falling asleep the moment we got back to your house v___v, sorry about that haha. I hope at the next tournament I get the honor of TOUCHING YOUR DROOL AGAIN :) LOL. Delicious T_T, scrumptious. Thank you so much for housing us and driving us <3!

Pine: That GAW IS GOING DOWN, I SWEAR LOL, stupid fsmash ahahaha. It was a fun weekend, thanks for comin' with the Skler to pick us up at the airport ^_^b. Hopefully we shall meet again soon buahaha. Esticle ^_^!

Alandorf: We only got one friendly T___T and we hardly talked ;_;. Next time perhaps =)?

Iceman: I have one word for you LOL, ****man ewwwwwwww I was gagging at BK ROFL. Your epic stories were amazing LOL. Good friendlies =)! Needa get some more of both next time ^_~!

IronChief: ****nn, our matches were tooooo close =x. I never knew you played Falcon, weakness vs my Peach ;)! Hehe, I hope next time we don't have to play again in tournament T_T! LOL.

Boxman: You're like the only person who has mindgamed me with that shoulder trick LOL. Has it become a tradition now to ask me for a hug at every tournament XP? Hope to see you at an Esticle, you're goofy :p.

Larx: You're NOT ******** LOL. I asked, you jerk haha. Drop your act at tournaments so I can actually talk to you LOL -_-!

Keto: It was good meeting you :). Next time we should do more friendlies ;), I'll take your Link down buaha.

Solar: Too good, stop copying my style >____>. Next time, *waves fist*. T___T.

Thorn: Cool boarder? Same shoutout as the past 3 tournaments.

CT: SURPRISE SHOW UP? SINCE WHEN DOES CT TRAVEL? LOL, it was chill seein' ya there. Hope you all had fun :).

CogSmooch:
lol like milktea would come anyways >_>
I'm sorry I didn't say hi! :(.

I'm gonna get a job just so I can be a regular at Maine tournaments because they're ****ing AWESOME.

Memorable times:
~highway car races and screaming WUWUUU out the window
~Tin Tin's (ew)
~inflammation of the lower arms and watering of the eyes LMFAO, I couldn't even talk I was laughing so hard
~Burger King
~PC told me to add 3-stocking Darc/Daz in teams LOL
~Thorn hopping off Battlefield while lasering at low damage
~PC: "Well you're not gonna be hyper alon-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I will add more as I think of them XD.

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
Sorry that I'm so late with the shoutouts but my internet kind of doesn't exist. Lol! Anyway, What a great tourny that was even though only a handful of people showed up and I was kind of playing like crap. But no Johns, I had mad fun and Maine is full of the coolest smashers ever. You guys have my love and respect. Everyone should come visit you guys at least once. And now the shoutouts:

<3: Good stuff. Your Samus and Pichu are amazing as always. Keep it up.

Awesome Sean: Man you got a heck of a lot better. I'm impressed. But I didn't want to fight any cters in the tourny but oh well.

Boxman X: Yo you are one cool dude. Thanks for being so helpful to us outta towners.

Darc: That was fun playing those team matches. Bowser and Game and watch? They couldn't handle us man! Lol!

Dawza: Always good to see you man. You are one of the most laid back and cool smashers I know. Not to mention one hell of a crewmate. Glad to have you as one of us. Keep up the great work.

Wuwu: yo man it was good meeting you. I haven't seen a Falco that good in a long time. You truly are one of Chi towns' finest.

Iron Chief: Yo man you are the funniest smasher I ever met. Lol! You had me in stitches. Your ice climbers are amazing too. Hope to see you again soon.

Thorn: one hell of a yoshi man. Those were some good matches.

Banks: Yo man you are a legend. It was good meeting and playing you.

PC: You already have a lot of respect from me. It was good seeing you again. Congrats.

Lil: You got a heckuv a lot better since last time. It was good seeing you again. Let me know when we can get up and whip up those uconn kids, lol.

Schler?: Don't know if I spelled it right but anyway the Link user. You inspire me man. Thanks.

Cogsmooch: Yea right back to you about what you said about me. But I think you are even more of an example of a gentleman and scholar gamer than anyone I have ever met. We must get up again.

Purple C: Good samus man. Sorry I had to beat you in singles but I owed it to you, lol!

Schweppes: Can't forget you man. You were definitely cool too.

Anyone else I forgot then please let me know. And to everyone who came; good stuff and hope to see you again. CT out!

jvsmooth

Smash Cadet
[/color][/QUOTE]

Lil, you should definitely facebook this, lol! Especially with me being a jerk in the background. Truly I was trying to get out of the way then I was like hey why not?

Banks

Smash Hero
jv, you in the background clearly makes the picture many times better ^_^

and i want me some cort at dikkt deuce so PCraserumilkyayogame50 can form like voltron

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

CogSmooch: I'm sorry I didn't say hi! :(.

I just got owned by my own quote! x_x I promise to talk to you next time and yeah maybe even actually play you again (anime boston 3 years ago..? lol)
And if it would make you feel better I can even be creepy and hit on you like all the other Mainehampshire kids even though there is a Mrs. Cogsmooch. :grin:

Also, JV Smooth is the shiz!

_milktea

Smash Lord
I just got owned by my own quote! x_x I promise to talk to you next time and yeah maybe even actually play you again (anime boston 3 years ago..? lol)
And if it would make you feel better I can even be creepy and hit on you like all the other Mainehampshire kids even though there is a Mrs. Cogsmooch. :grin:

Also, JV Smooth is the shiz!
What! You were at Anime Boston? LOL, I thought it was just Darc. Super mindgames. And Mainehampshire doesn't hit on me hahaha.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Milktea.. sup ;)

Anyways i'm definitely coming to this again.. just letting everyone know to prepare for my arrival

th0rn

Smash Lord
Shout-outs yayyy

BANKS - arent u my brodder???! we should of teamed and placed 2nd, possibly first LOOOOL

DARC- ur jiggz is mad gay. it was fun attacking you as always... i know your scurred of my falco now. I only lost to you because of that kid LMFAO

DAZWA- I was so glad you chose marf, i was scared of your shiek.

PIXEL - LOOOL @ ur wendys uniform.. thx for the free fries.. not =//

SKLER- sk0rn is too fekking good. we **** so bad when we dont kill ourselves =)

PINE- Your falco is fekkin sexy... i see a little th0rn growing inside. LOOL. Ur link is also too fekkin good. You should team with keto next tourney .lawl

SCHWEPPES - dont worry buddy, i wont forget you like everyone else does LOOOLOLHAHAHAHRLFLROFL
Good seeing you again.

KETO- Stop sandbagging, use ur **** main.. fox ;)

JV SMOOTH- Good meeting you, i would of liked to play you other than low tier. Next time.

PC CHRIS- thx for coming to maine, u should go to all the maine tournies B)

IRON CHIEF- Good seeing you, hopefully u can get ur dad to let people play smash again lool

MILKTEA- har har

WUWU- nice meeting you. our friendlies were hella fun, you ***** my marth... falco teams was to good.

BOXMAN- thanks for hosting the tourney

LARX- thanks for the cheesy tot

COGSMOOCH- i think i saw you sitting somewhere

Little kid bothering everybody in tourney matches- ur soooo cuteeee. LOL @ pc telling him to screw off LMFAOFOAOAO

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
haha banks that sounds amazing. Well well time for shoutouts :)

Banks/Bobby/Goofy time/guy who got 2 stocked by my kirby on YS while using sheik- LOLLLLL i don't think u need me to tell this but you sir are hilarious. Thanks for the awesome hospitality i loved the microphone in the shower LOL. nah but seriously thanks for everything. I had an amazing time. Good times talking and playing melee at least for me since i **** you LOL jk you're really good just work on being gay and those dumb habbits like grabbing darc after hes beeing ducking for like 5 seconds :mad:LOOL. loved the year book as well.

Milktea- yeah LOL after not talking at IXesticle i was like oh boy *charges ipod* this is going to be a bus ride full of sleeping and listening to music and awkwardness, but LOL it was so awesome haha. Def was so easy to talk and chill and im glad were friends again =D. We were both playing a little stinky on teams at first but we both stepped it up :) too bad i phailed vs darc the last game else we both know we would of taken them LOL. Step it up in singles v_v.... dont worry about everything though LOL i had a lot of fun too =). We have to do this again sometime.

Skler- Whoa man , i didn't even realize i took u out of every event LOL, i wanted to do that to banks =(. Im extremely grateful for the housing and the rides ! You saved me and lil a metric f*ck ton of money by going to manchester and it was cool to stay at the legendary skler's house as well. I didnt mind splitting at all and especially since u helped us out and also because LOL i didnt want your bag of quarters LOL. You're too good , link dittos coming soon at a theatre near you.

Boxman- Thanks for running the tournament LOL and good stuff with luigi revenge LOL. You're a pretty chill dude it was def good to see you and talk. PS i stole a pretzel and then bought a whole bag because it was tasty. =D

Thorn- i really wanted to go up to your friends and explain to them how we played a video game with pokemon in it all night and all day. LOL that was so funnny. You're really good man i never noticed it till u were ****** me in some friendlies but wow im impressed. Tough luck in teams LOL even though we still would of won the set :chuckle: Learn to DI vs darc v_v LOL

Darc- LOL country bumpkin <3 your falcon is scary i have a reason to not want to play you in tournament again ._. you 3 stock my peach with falcon i 3 stock ur puff with peach <_< something isnt right here LOL. Anyway good matches and always good seeing you. Im going to cheer for you and dazwa massively at pound 3.

Dazwaaaa- dont worry man im always impressed with how you play. Your combos are actually original for sheik and most ppl would consider that an oxymoron. you're crazy good on teams LOL ill stick to darc next time. good seeing u =)

PC Dan LOL- Es' is too good LOL yeah we got to play some more even tho it was mostly low tier oh well still fun =D. good chilling with you hahaha hows your voice from the WUUUU WUUUUU chanting ? u should of worn your snow boots to the tournament =(

Cogsmooch- yay we got to play haha fun stuff LOL your isai falcon is too good *fast falls knee off stage* good stuff talking to u as always.

Pine- your doc > kentarros LOL too good man i haven't lost to a doc in a long time v_v it was fun playing but we still need to play more. Fun G&W ditto though =)

Ice man- you do better vs me than banks does LOL probably because you're better LOLOL funnny stories i had to hold my vomit in LOL

Iron Chief- your falcon scared me on teams on pokefloats LOL one knee and i would of probably died x_x intense haha we should play singles sometimes v_v

Pixel- MOST SHY AWARD i heard u were beasting during tourney, good stuff.

Allendorf- Way to have dorf in your name and actually rep ganon unlike shminkledorf from CT. Had some trouble with that back seat in skler's van? LOL

JV- always a pleasure to see you. glad you liked my link =D

WUUU WUUUUU!!- we played a good amount of friendlies. fun stuff =)dayum welcome to the best coast ever LOL (mostly north east) hopefully ill seeya around at some more tournaments :)

Larx- LOL v_v mindgames!?! we didn't get to play sorry. your story about getting sick was sad but i can't tell if ur making stuff up half the time x_x

Keto- nice one match LOL

Hopefully i got everyone. This tournament was amazing <3 mainehampshire rocks

edit : THORN i told him i had to concentrate for a match LOL your mean v_v

Banks

Smash Hero
that iceman shoutout was some top notch comedy writing PC. u ever think about writing for the colbert report?

also that little kid wasn't mad about getting told to leave, i took hiom for a ride in my van and gave him candy.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
What! You were at Anime Boston? LOL, I thought it was just Darc. Super mindgames. And Mainehampshire doesn't hit on me hahaha.
I go to anime boston every year. I even worked at it with my friend who used to work at Antarctic Press one time back before it was at the Hynes.
I told PC this story but I seriously can't remember if it was 2 or 3 AB's ago but it was before I'd ever heard of smashboards and I played you and you wrecked me. I was like wtf azn girl who beats me and oh emo boyfriend (LOL) and then like 2 months later I saw the FC6 interview with you and was like "ohhhhh"

in other news, Yellow Alloy! Those horns are scintillating!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I love you guys. but not really though. but I'm only kidding.

fun matches I'ma copy and paste someone else shout outs and make them my own!

<3: Good stuff. Your Samus and Pichu are amazing as always. Keep it up.

Awesome Sean: Man you got a heck of a lot better. I'm impressed. But I didn't want to fight any cters in the tourny but oh well.

Boxman X: Yo you are one cool dude. I didn't get to play you :(

Darc: You didn't beat me this time :) cool seeing you man.

Dawza: Jawsome matches you beat the crap out of me. gotta step up my game.

Wuwu: yo man it was good meeting you. Jawsome falco wish I got to play you a little more since that is one of the match ups I want to work on a lot (falco samus) see you around at some point I'm sure.

Iron Chief: Hi

Thorn: Hey

Banks: I realized mid game that shieks counetr pick brinstar, lol. also realized mid match I went pichu. (no I'm joking on that one) Your shiek is a beast I wish I got to play it a few more times. we'll play agian.

PC: fun matches. um... your kirby flowed very very well, I was impressed, lol. I also lost.

Lil: You got a heckuv a lot better since last time. It was good seeing you again. should of taken me up on that 1000moneys pichu vs peach money match. I'd be in debt. fun matches

Schler?(skler?): Don't know if I spelled it right but anyway the Link user. You inspire me man. Thanks. In fact watching you link got me low tier win... nuetral air win games, link is too good.

Cogsmooch: Yea right back to you about what you said about me. But I think you are even more of an example of a gentleman and scholar gamer than anyone I have ever met. We must get up again. yeah.

Purple C: fun matches I wish we got to play more :( I like samus dittos we didn't get any huh?

exclamation point C E man. you owned me characters. you have a good samus, keep playing. Oh yeah and no hard feelings man, I don't hold grudges.

Anyone else I forgot then please let me know. And to everyone who came; good stuff and hope to see you again. CT out!

OH! JV: thanks for the ride and the shout out copy. I'm work on my teams game.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
I go to anime boston every year. I even worked at it with my friend who used to work at Antarctic Press one time back before it was at the Hynes.
I told PC this story but I seriously can't remember if it was 2 or 3 AB's ago but it was before I'd ever heard of smashboards and I played you and you wrecked me. I was like wtf azn girl who beats me and oh emo boyfriend (LOL) and then like 2 months later I saw the FC6 interview with you and was like "ohhhhh"

in other news, Yellow Alloy! Those horns are scintillating!
do you have a hotel room and need some friends to fill the room so that the pay isn't as much or can you house me and maybe my friends if they want to go?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
He just told me at this tournament LOL its not like i knew for 2 years now. Its probably because i played him for like 30 mins =D.

edit: >_<!! emo bf !!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
The thing I remember from AB was PC's Cat ears. Or was it Milktea's? iono

I promise I'll do shout-outs soon. Just got back from wal mart lawl.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Wuwu

Smash Cadet
you guys are pretty coo :p

..i want to go to pound. which flight do i take?

Top Bottom