• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Movie Making Software

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hey. I'm in need of some movie making software that's compatible with .mp4 video files. That's what my camera exports to, so yeah.

Any suggestions of what program/where to look for a program would be helpful. I tried google already, but everybody wanted me to spend three hundred dollars.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Could you not convert the .mp4 file into a some other usable format? I convert .avi files into .mp4 all the time and i'm sure you could do the reverse. :^/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No, but there are free programs you can download to help you convert. I wish I could post a link, but i'm on mobile. x3

Just look around; You're bound to find something.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Adobe Premier is definately your number 1 choice :D

If you're looking for some quick and free and just need something to be better than WMM, just download Camtasia.

If you're looking tor eally do special effects in your videos, go with Adobe After Effects.

Top Bottom