• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Movie Discussion (blatantly ripped off from PacWest)

Frames

DI
It's not about reviews OR box office sales, it's about how the individual can appreciate the film as an artform that makes it good

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Watchmen took an already highly acclaimed story line and crutched on it, Jackie Earle Haley(Rorschach) was the only actor that i enjoyed in the movie, the majority of the costumes were very poorly done, the director's "signature" slow-motion fight scenes and obscene amount of blood didnt fit in at all.

bad movie is bad

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Well...

Finch your one out of a million son cuz the ignorant, intelligent, biased, ********, blind or disabled, poor, rich, they all agree that

Watchmen blew sad balls

They can't be compared, Watchmen is not in the same category as The Dark Knight.

lol, they thought of it

edit....Even the hood **** thought it sucked except the sex scenes....and even then they weren't impressed lol!!!!

Finch

Smash Lord
idk, I could be wrong but I think people love it or hate it and the ones who hate it are being the most vocal.

But honestly most of the people who like it are the ones who read the comic book, and that's a pretty small minority of the people who have seen the movie. And about half the people who read the comic book hate it anyway, so it's definitely not a movie for the masses.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
^ I cant get enough of this guy XD
I cant get enough of you!!!!

Finch...I asked 11 people who were die hard fans and read the comics over an over and understood the series better than me cuz the only reason why I read the comics was because the Comedian was a bad ***...

they all agreed including me that is sucked...

and forums everywhere all agree it sucked...

"Only time this movie was good was when Homeboi was ****in that chic wit da *** an the hot mom...that all really..."

- Random ghetto friend Latavian Johnson...

The whole room then requested to play madden...so I proceeded in whipping *** in madden 09

Finch

Smash Lord
Well I just don't get it then. I haven't heard any legitimate reasons for calling it a bad movie. What's everyone's problem with it? Usually when a lot of people don't like a movie I can at least see a reason why, but in this case I really don't understand.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Hood of the Living Dead

Greatest five bucks spent on a movie budget ever.

In all seriousness, Planet of Terror

Top Bottom