• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Move Set Discussion - #10: D Air, Foot Flurry***

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Dair makes shield grabbing whores like Dedede look stupid.

Its funny, Yoshi has probably the worst shield game out of all the characters, but makes up for it by ****ting on everyone else's shield game...with this one move.

Peffico

Smash Rookie
This move is amazing for spot dodging and shield whores. It's great for a quick gimp kill. As shield whores are quick to undo that shield to grab you or attack. And d-air is amazing to shove that shield grab in their face. And then there are the weak up smash/ u-tilt/ u-air/ characters.

However the ending lag isn't that great and as an approach its only good for when the expect the b-air and they are seeing that grab coming. I wouldn't use this attack a whole lot as it becomes too predictable and they can set up a nice f-smash for you (or maybe a nice pk flash or falcon punch).

I find down throw into d-air is a great combo to rack up that amazingly high damage. Also doing a rising d-air close the ledge is always fun for them gimp kills.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Another interesting (but incredibly risky) use of this move that I just thought of is using this while recovering. Good part is, if you hit them, they plummet downwards while you land on stage, ready to edgeguard. Of course, if you don't have enough invincibility, you're vulnerable to being hit. But yeah, if you time it correctly, it can be pretty useful.

Top Bottom