• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mourning Pirates Smash Jubilee 3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yesssss. Thanks Pac. Then the only thing that needs to be done is figure what time we'll meet at GC for the ride.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So when will this thing begin? And when will it end? I need to know . . . I have a busy Saturday night with my family . . . I believe it would begin around Nine , , , so long as I'm home by then . . . don't want to be such a burden, though . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
12pm - sometime. If you're riding with Pac, it'll probably be late. We usually just chill for a while at Karn's place afterwords.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Well, I have some bad news......... I actually won't be able to attend this tourney..:( This makes me very sad as it is always alot of fun. However, I definatly will not be able to come this time. sorry guys. Nunzio sorry for the late notice, but this thing just kinda came up at the last minute. Sorry all and I guess I will catch yall at the next one.

I do get to go to the scrub tourney though........kinda f***ed up lol

Malk

Smash Champion
mannn this is bullll. I don't even want to do this. I have to transport like 50 tvs for this and you won't even come. kdjkfjsdf ******. jkdsfjkldsjfs.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
**** . . . I needed a ride . . . So how am I gonna go now??? I don't want to get a bad rep, but this just does it in for me. It'll be the 3rd tourney I had to pass up . . . Well . . . This leaves room for studying.

Sorry guys. My attendance was all up to Pac.

Malk

Smash Champion
Who is coming? No one?
I hope so, I want out of this
if any of YGO was actually planning, give me a call and we'll do a fest or a mini-tournament, but right now I can't think of anyone worth playing who was planning on attending.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
me and adams were going to try to make it... but there seems to be no point in trying now

lord karn

Smash Master
Ok, this has fallen through. Let's just combine this with the Scrub tourney since that's being hosted at my place anyways. Munkey, you guys should come to that. It seems enough good people will be going there anyways.

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
Oh, so this tournament isn't happening? Woah. Okay, now my weekend's open.

I have no idea why everybody wants to go to mine. x.x;

Malk

Smash Champion
No no, shut up, your weekend is not gone. You're gonna come up and smashfest with us, just no tourney. Call me, we'll work something fun out.

Top Bottom