• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
still saying Rosalina is a goddness is not a canon.

lets see what Rosalina said in the game:
"Do you hear the baby stars? These newborns will grow up to become galaxies someday. When stars die, they turn to stardust and scatter across the cosmos. Eventually, that stardust reforms to create a new star... And so the cycle of life continues. But the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way.... So...you'll see."
"Yes... All new life... Carries the essence of stars... Even all of you..."
"I will watch over you from beyond the stars."
"This planet... It's very dear to me. I looked forward to visiting this planet with the Lumas every one hundred years... The Luma that's been traveling with you may also grow up to become a star someday. Some Lumas become planets...some become comets...and a few become Power Stars. I'm traveling with them while they look for a place to be reborn. But I never thought all this would happen..."
"Mario...so you were the one who collected all of the scattered stars...I want to thank you...your deeds will live on in the memory of the cosmos..."

she didnt say "i created the universe" and all of what happend at the end of Mario galaxy was because of Star/Sun and the Lumas not because of Rosalina, she werent the one who created the universe.
Wasn't there a ''Universe recreation'' because of the Lumas at the end of Galaxy?

If i recall correctly ,it was because the Lumas sacrificed themselves to recreate everything again.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Lumas did not sacrifice themselves to recreate everything. People misinterpret what Rosalina meant by that quote:

-She says Lumas CAN be reborn as planets and galaxies, but she never says it's the only method of their creation (which we know for a fact they aren't, as there are a couple of occasions in the Galaxy games where you make planets appear out of thin air after doing a puzzle).

-Even if you assume Lumas are the only method of their creation, someone still needs to create the dimensional space for the planets and galaxies to reside in. That was clearly Rosalina, as you could see her light emanating from the center of the universe, not to mention her being in that giantess form in the ending, as she spoke to Mario. Her and Mario (likely as the result of Rosalina protecting him) are the only two characters we see definitively survived the recreation of the universe without being consumed by the black hole. We visibly see Peach get sucked in, meaning she most likely disappeared from existence (meaning Rosalina simply brought her back or reformed the atoms that make up her body - a theme that's already addressed across the game), but Rosalina creates that big burst of light (which is most likely a big bang) before Mario is sucked in, which is how he survives. And also, you cannot argue that Lumas can create dimensional space. It's never shown that they can, and Rosalina never mentions it. On the other hand, Rosalina literally has a universe up her gown in Smash. That's dimensional space and planets within it, by definition. Some people may argue that "Smash isn't canon", but for well established characters like Rosalina, they at least adhere to the powers and roles they have in their original games. So while she isn't shown to have this in the Mario games (because we rarely see up her gown in Mario games, never intentionally anyway), she WAS shown to have the power to create universes. It's not a stretch to believe she can have one inside her gown at that point.

-A lot of people point to Young Master Luma waving goodbye to Mario and falling into the black hole as the evidence of Lumas sacrificing themselves in the ending. That would be fine, except YOUNG MASTER LUMA NEVER TURNED INTO A PLANET OR A GALAXY. He's in the secret ending, clearly still a Luma, and he ends up getting left behind on the Gateway Planet after Rosalina takes off. He then jumps up and teleports somewhere, and then in the opening of Galaxy 2, Mario finds him once again, though he has lost his memory (presumably because he fell to the Mushroom Kingdom somewhere along the way). Fast forward to the ending of Galaxy 2 where Rosalina and Young Master Luma are reunited, where Rosalina says "after that monster stole my Power Stars (referring to the events of Galaxy 1 - as Bowser never stole anything from Rosalina in Galaxy 2, as the Comet Observatory is clearly up and running in full functionality, and the Power Stars you collect in Galaxy 2 fuel Starship Mario), I was separated from my little one (referring to the secret ending of Galaxy)". This means it's impossible for Young Master Luma to have sacrificed himself to turn into a planet or galaxy, meaning the ONE PIECE OF VISUAL EVIDENCE THAT PEOPLE CITE as Lumas being the only thing that creates new galaxies, is not evidence of it at all.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
The Lumas did not sacrifice themselves to recreate everything. People misinterpret what Rosalina meant by that quote:

-She says Lumas CAN be reborn as planets and galaxies, but she never says it's the only method of their creation (which we know for a fact they aren't, as there are a couple of occasions in the Galaxy games where you make planets appear out of thin air after doing a puzzle).

-Even if you assume Lumas are the only method of their creation, someone still needs to create the dimensional space for the planets and galaxies to reside in. That was clearly Rosalina, as you could see her light emanating from the center of the universe, not to mention her being in that giantess form in the ending, as she spoke to Mario. Her and Mario (likely as the result of Rosalina protecting him) are the only two characters we see definitively survived the recreation of the universe without being consumed by the black hole. We visibly see Peach get sucked in, meaning she most likely disappeared from existence (meaning Rosalina simply brought her back or reformed the atoms that make up her body - a theme that's already addressed across the game), but Rosalina creates that big burst of light (which is most likely a big bang) before Mario is sucked in, which is how he survives. And also, you cannot argue that Lumas can create dimensional space. It's never shown that they can, and Rosalina never mentions it. On the other hand, Rosalina literally has a universe up her gown in Smash. That's dimensional space and planets within it, by definition. Some people may argue that "Smash isn't canon", but for well established characters like Rosalina, they at least adhere to the powers and roles they have in their original games. So while she isn't shown to have this in the Mario games (because we rarely see up her gown in Mario games, never intentionally anyway), she WAS shown to have the power to create universes. It's not a stretch to believe she can have one inside her gown at that point.

-A lot of people point to Young Master Luma waving goodbye to Mario and falling into the black hole as the evidence of Lumas sacrificing themselves in the ending. That would be fine, except YOUNG MASTER LUMA NEVER TURNED INTO A PLANET OR A GALAXY. He's in the secret ending, clearly still a Luma, and he ends up getting left behind on the Gateway Planet after Rosalina takes off. He then jumps up and teleports somewhere, and then in the opening of Galaxy 2, Mario finds him once again, though he has lost his memory (presumably because he fell to the Mushroom Kingdom somewhere along the way). Fast forward to the ending of Galaxy 2 where Rosalina and Young Master Luma are reunited, where Rosalina says "after that monster stole my Power Stars (referring to the events of Galaxy 1 - as Bowser never stole anything from Rosalina in Galaxy 2, as the Comet Observatory is clearly up and running in full functionality, and the Power Stars you collect in Galaxy 2 fuel Starship Mario), I was separated from my little one (referring to the secret ending of Galaxy)". This means it's impossible for Young Master Luma to have sacrificed himself to turn into a planet or galaxy, meaning the ONE PIECE OF VISUAL EVIDENCE THAT PEOPLE CITE as Lumas being the only thing that creates new galaxies, is not evidence of it at all.
Half of what you said wasn't actually confirmed in the game.
But hey its just a theory, a Game Theory!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Half of what you said wasn't actually confirmed in the game.
But hey its just a theory, a Game Theory!
Yes it is actually.

But I know you're not gonna believe it since you were here in this thread before and you seem to go around other threads parading around how Geno is apparently the most powerful video game character ever and basically nobody could possibly surpass him, even though that isn't close to the truth.

So I'm just gonna leave the discussion there. I don't expect you to change your mind, so we can just agree to disagree.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Yes it is actually.

But I know you're not gonna believe it since you were here in this thread before and you seem to go around other threads parading around how Geno is apparently the most powerful video game character ever and basically nobody could possibly surpass him, even though that isn't close to the truth.

So I'm just gonna leave the discussion there. I don't expect you to change your mind, so we can just agree to disagree.
i havent said he is the most powerful video game character but i said he is one of the strongest characters in Mario universe i havent seen a character who reached Geno level in Mario universe (i think it might be Culex because he wasnt defeated and was just testing Mario and he is able to do something that Geno doesnt as he said “I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”) the "higher athority" might be someone who can beat Geno.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well he's not the most powerful character in the Mario universe either, then. Even in Super Mario RPG, while he has high attack power, he has low defense and HP, meaning he is more susceptible to damage than other party members. If Super Mario RPG was played with Geno as the only party member, he probably would not fare very well at all, he's basically a glass cannon as far as RPG characters go, and is the sort of character who needs to be healed by someone else in order to tank through hits and utiilise his powerful attacks. Makes sense, since he's literally a wooden puppet, which means he would even be especially susceptible to fire damage.

Even as far as characters in Squaresoft/Square Enix RPGs go, Geno is outclassed by many. Take Goofy in Kingdom Hearts for example, who has one of the highest attack stats AND the highest defense and HP of all the party members in Kingdom Hearts, and EVEN has healing moves and MP regeneration moves, with his only real downside being that he has no super good ranged attacks. Keep in mind that both characters star in Square Enix/Squaresoft developed RPGs, yet Goofy is clearly way superior in terms of stats (and both games use similar stat systems).

Geno ain't even got nothin' on the Goof! :V

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Well he's not the most powerful character in the Mario universe either, then. Even in Super Mario RPG, while he has high attack power, he has low defense and HP, meaning he is more susceptible to damage than other party members. If Super Mario RPG was played with Geno as the only party member, he probably would not fare very well at all, he's basically a glass cannon as far as RPG characters go, and is the sort of character who needs to be healed by someone else in order to tank through hits and utiilise his powerful attacks. Makes sense, since he's literally a wooden puppet, which means he would even be especially susceptible to fire damage.

Even as far as characters in Squaresoft/Square Enix RPGs go, Geno is outclassed by many. Take Goofy in Kingdom Hearts for example, who has one of the highest attack stats AND the highest defense and HP of all the party members in Kingdom Hearts, and EVEN has healing moves and MP regeneration moves, with his only real downside being that he has no super good ranged attacks. Keep in mind that both characters star in Square Enix/Squaresoft developed RPGs, yet Goofy is clearly way superior in terms of stats (and both games use similar stat systems).

Geno ain't even got nothin' on the Goof! :V

I never he is the most powerful Mario character I said he is "one of the most powerful" but also remember the game rule make the character lose just like how can you beat Goku by using Piccolo in DBZ games, the game doesn't always wants you to win but it's just wants you to be good at playing it.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Basically, calling Rosalina a goddess is just speculation. There are just some things that are always left a mystery for us.

In regards to the stat dilemma, it can be quite odd how someone who has lackluster overall stats can be abused a lot when there are better options out there. Take Mario Kart 7 for instance, where the Cloud 9 has the highest stat total among all the kart bodies (higher than even the Egg 1 and Pipe Frame), and yet it's underused for having one of the worst ground speed stats in the game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Basically, calling Rosalina a goddess is just speculation. There are just some things that are always left a mystery for us.

In regards to the stat dilemma, it can be quite odd how someone who has lackluster overall stats can be abused a lot when there are better options out there. Take Mario Kart 7 for instance, where the Cloud 9 has the highest stat total among all the kart bodies (higher than even the Egg 1 and Pipe Frame), and yet it's underused for having one of the worst ground speed stats in the game.
It isn't speculation, she literally fits the definition of the word.

I never he is the most powerful Mario character I said he is "one of the most powerful" but also remember the game rule make the character lose just like how can you beat Goku by using Piccolo in DBZ games, the game doesn't always wants you to win but it's just wants you to be good at playing it.
That doesn't apply to Geno or Goofy though. In fact, Kingdom Hearts games want you to lose more than anything on the harder difficulties.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
It isn't speculation, she literally fits the definition of the word.
Doesn't mean she is though. Where's the Official , explicit source to such claim?

Princesses are often portrayed through hystory as beautiful young ladies that either were destined to marry a man , or as a powerful ruler that served as a strong female representation , by wearing gowns , dresses tiaras and Crowns.

Guess who also fits that role... doesn't mean she is one though ,right?

Headcanon =/= Canon.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I'd much rather have Rosalina be considered a goddess than be confused for a princess. Given how major her role is, she might as well be one officially. Anything to detract from those silly "princess" misconceptions. For now, I just wish Nintendo would be willing enough to expand on her story in some way so we can know more about her character. Hopefully her own game where her backstory gets an expansion and we can fall in love with her all over again. All this talk about Geno and Goofy makes me want Super Mario RPG and Kingdom Hearts more. But a quick eBay search reminds me why I still don't have it. Preferably a boxed copy. These retro game prices, I tell ya... :urg:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Doesn't mean she is though. Where's the Official , explicit source to such claim?

Princesses are often portrayed through hystory as beautiful young ladies that either were destined to marry a man , or as a powerful ruler that served as a strong female representation , by wearing gowns , dresses tiaras and Crowns.

Guess who also fits that role... doesn't mean she is one though ,right?

Headcanon =/= Canon.
Except Rosalina doesn't fit the definition of a princess, as she has no kingdom nor does she have any subjects. And there is no source you can provide that says otherwise.

None of Nintendo's reps have called her a goddess, but the fact she is one is a spoiler. The implications are there in game too, we don't need someone to give us exposition. Too much exposition is a bad thing in storytelling, you're supposed to assume the audience is capable of understanding the implications of your story, if you've written it well.

Though I guess Mario fans wouldn't get that, as they rarely get good story telling.

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
I find something strange on the concept of "she is not called X so you can't claim she's X"
It's like saying that she hasn't platinum blonde hairs because noone said she has.
Or I am missing something,

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I find something strange on the concept of "she is not called X so you can't claim she's X"
It's like saying that she hasn't platinum blond hairs because noone said she has.
Or I am missing something,
Essentially, people seem to think you need in-game exposition out the wazoo, or real life exposition to "confirm" every detail about a character. You don't though, because you shouldn't need a lot of exposition if the story/character is well written, as people can just pick up the hints on their own.

There are plenty of hints dropped across the games that Rosalina is essentially the God of the Mario universe, but some people don't want to accept it because she doesn't literally say "I am a goddess" or because a Nintendo rep hasn't said it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In this page :

Physical OBVIOUS traits = Background and development traits that haven't been officially stated.
Goddesses wear crowns too, you know. They are also beautiful to an unrealistic degree. Rosalina fits that since she is amazingly tall.

So Rosalina actually does have the physical traits of a goddess, especially since she looks so young despite being unquantifiably old.

So yeah. Rosalina's obvious physical traits also point at her being a goddess. Don't know what you are getting at. Once again, you don't need an "official statement" or exposition for everything. If you do, you have no place interpreting any game with story elements.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Forgot to share this earlier - Alex Ahad, an artist who worked on the popular indie fighting game Skullgirls, makes sketch books and sells them. His latest book includes a drawing of Rosalina.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Why is it that most of the time I come here, there's a wall of text in here especially when it's done by Aaron? I mean this whole "Rosalina is a goddess" and "Rosalina isn't a princess" **** is getting really old fairly quick. Personally, I don't care if she's not a goddess or a princess or even an enchantress, I still love Rosalina in every way.
I'd much rather have Rosalina be considered a goddess than be confused for a princess. Given how major her role is, she might as well be one officially. Anything to detract from those silly "princess" misconceptions. For now, I just wish Nintendo would be willing enough to expand on her story in some way so we can know more about her character. Hopefully her own game where her backstory gets an expansion and we can fall in love with her all over again. All this talk about Geno and Goofy makes me want Super Mario RPG and Kingdom Hearts more. But a quick eBay search reminds me why I still don't have it. Preferably a boxed copy. These retro game prices, I tell ya... :urg:
The only Kingdom Hearts game I've played in the series at the moment is Dream Drop Distance, which I actually got it not too long ago. I still haven't gotten far into that one.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If you have a PS3 or know somebody who has one, you can get the Kingdom Hearts HD Collections.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix contains:
-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories
-The entirety of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days redone as a cinematic movie

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix contains:
-Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix
-The entirety of Kingdom Hearts: Re: coded redone as a cinematic movie

Tetsuya Nomura has also stated that he wants to make a HD remaster of Dream Drop Distance, and that technological tests have proved that it would be easy to do, but they are still just trying to figure out the best way to do it, since he's not sure fans would like just a single game as a HD remaster as much as a collection. I personally think they will end up making a DDD remaster for PS4, and they will include a download code for a KH3 prologue demo, similar to what they did with Final Fantasy Type-0's HD remaster, and how it included a code for the prologue demo of Final Fantasy XIV.

Why is it that most of the time I come here, there's a wall of text in here especially when it's done by Aaron? I mean this whole "Rosalina is a goddess" and "Rosalina isn't a princess" **** is getting really old fairly quick. Personally, I don't care if she's not a goddess or a princess or even an enchantress, I still love Rosalina in every way.
None of these last posts have been that long.

I just don't like the spreading of misinformation in regards to anything. If I can make a correction and I feel like doing so, I will. It's other people's fault if they hold onto their false beliefs too strongly or get emotional or offended/offensive over that.

Last edited:

TriTails

Smash Lord
I refer Rosalina as the 'Mother of the Cosmos'.

So I think she kinda is a mother to everything in space.

Including Earth.

So, uh, that's kinda make her a goddess? No?

This is twisting my head.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I refer Rosalina as the 'Mother of the Cosmos'.

So I think she kinda is a mother to everything in space.

Including Earth.

So, uh, that's kinda make he a goddess? No?

This is twisting my head.
Pretty much. That's my preferred term for her too, since goddess sounds so plain. "Mother of the Cosmos" ties it closer to her personality and, well, just has a bit more pizzazz. While still getting across the vibes of a goddess, I guess.

In terms of power, what she can do, and what her role is in the universe, though, the real life term that fits her is that of a goddess. You look at Palutena, who is a goddess, but then she's been kidnapped and held captive at times and honestly isn't all that powerful, and is more a moral role model for humans who protects them from other gods (though it's more Pit that does that) rather than their creator. Then you look at Rosalina, who's literally the creator and protector of everything we see in the Mario universe. It's hard to deny that Rosalina is a goddess if Palutena is one. And even without that comparison, Rosalina is just extremely powerful, period, and clearly has a lot of responsibility to use that power for.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Mother of the Cosmos. Protector of the Cosmos. That's all there is to describe who she is, not a princess nor a goddess, unless Nintendo decides to expand her character even further.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mother of the Cosmos. Protector of the Cosmos. That's all there is to describe who she is, not a princess nor a goddess, unless Nintendo decides to expand her character even further.
I really like people calling her mother. It suits her the best.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And here's what happened to me yesterday:

My brother had bought Wii U console with his own salary. However, when my mom and dad found out shortly after he bought it. (At this time, me and my brother are about to go to our own college next month.) They were mad and even shout at us to quit school, give up on our life, and even rail at us to pay our own college tuition. And even say that we already have a Wii (Ironically it wasn't even my dad bought it, it was from our aunt four years ago!), why do we need to buy it. We try to convince them as hard as we could. But it always feel like we're being dominated... they just can't accept any video games being bought with a ton of money, even Nintendo video games. And we don't actually buy games that often.
On the other hand, my sister think it was already a mistake for us to buy Wii U because it's sale sucks and no third party support. But we didn't even bother because no matter we bought Xbox one or PS4, the situation will still be the same.

So right now, we have the Wii U, but can't play it when my dad is in the house...
Yeah.. ridiculous situation right?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Don't you wish you have awesome parents like me? I bought my Wii U a week after launch and they were totally fine with it because they know I got it with my own money. I was happy with my purchase.

Your parents need to read the bible, my child.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Based Akariot drew some sleepy Rosalina:

I can't show the full image here (a bit too revealing - not nude technically but still a bit much for this place), but I just love how Akariot draws her, especially the face. The bed shirt looks cute too.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Don't you wish you have awesome parents like me? I bought my Wii U a week after launch and they were totally fine with it because they know I got it with my own money. I was happy with my purchase.

Your parents need to read the bible, my child.
Nah, my parents are awesome already, they are just reclutant when it comes to video games because we used to don't have self-discipline when playing games. So I don't blame them, but I'm still feel irritated that even to this day, when I'm already 18 and does have self-discipline. They still think I'm a jerk whenever I say I want to but a video game console.

Uh.. no sorry, parents aren't Christian, and trust me, many parents from Asia are like this.

I can't show the full image here (a bit too revealing - not nude technically but still a bit much for this place), but I just love how Akariot draws her, especially the face. The bed shirt looks cute too.
I was sleepy like her when I woke up...*YAWN*~~
I was hoping that her shirt has Luma on it.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

What's the link to the full image?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What's the link to the full image?
Search "Akariot Tumblr" and it will be at the top of the blog currently, as it's the latest post.

Just be aware that the artwork he has is mostly 18+, some of it featuring Rosalina. This particular picture isn't quite 18+, but I didn't post it here because site rules regarding this sort of thing is pretty strict as we all know by now, and some people are overly sensitive to it also.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Search "Akariot Tumblr" and it will be at the top of the blog currently, as it's the latest post.

Just be aware that the artwork he has is mostly 18+, some of it featuring Rosalina. This particular picture isn't quite 18+, but I didn't post it here because site rules regarding this sort of thing is pretty strict as we all know by now, and some people are overly sensitive to it also.
I really like how he draws villager.
Here's what the artist say in that Rosalina pic:
Rosie is not a morning person. <3
Yeah... she isn't, I guess...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I always did think Rosalina sometimes looks a little sleepy a lot of the time, with her blank and monotone facial expressions.

Also I was just looking at an old Smash thread on another site, looking at people's impressions of Rosalina when she was revealed for Smash, among other things. It's hilarious reading old posts of people trying to analyse her from the trailer.

"I THINK THE LUMA CHANGES COLOUR BASED ON WHAT MOVE ROSALINA USES!"

"TALL, LIGHT, AND FLOATY ISN'T A GOOD COMBINATION, SHE ISN'T GOING TO BE THAT GOOD"

"THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A LIMIT TO HOW FAR LUMA CAN GO FROM HER"

"SHE LOOKS TOTALLY RELIANT ON LUMA AND PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH PRESSURE. DON'T WORRY I'M A PRO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT."

"WHERE'S POLARI?????"

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I always did think Rosalina sometimes looks a little sleepy a lot of the time, with her blank and monotone facial expressions.

Also I was just looking at an old Smash thread on another site, looking at people's impressions of Rosalina when she was revealed for Smash, among other things. It's hilarious reading old posts of people trying to analyse her from the trailer.

"I THINK THE LUMA CHANGES COLOUR BASED ON WHAT MOVE ROSALINA USES!"

"TALL, LIGHT, AND FLOATY ISN'T A GOOD COMBINATION, SHE ISN'T GOING TO BE THAT GOOD"

"THERE WILL PROBABLY BE A LIMIT TO HOW FAR LUMA CAN GO FROM HER"

"SHE LOOKS TOTALLY RELIANT ON LUMA AND PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH PRESSURE. DON'T WORRY I'M A PRO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT."

"WHERE'S POLARI?????"
Yeah,
It's always funny to read those. Can you show me that old thread's link?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Amusingly, Rosalina could potentially wear her own signature dress to bed. It's almost like a bed gown when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom