• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Mostly Brawl lol) Waukesha Smash Bros Tourney II (WSBT2) RESULTS

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Brawl 1v1, 12 entrants

1. Sago Don Hudson :ness2: / :metaknight:
2. KenniSPAM :shiek: / :metaknight: / :dk2:
3. Fade DaZ :dedede: / :ness2:
4. Magic Josh :dedede: / :gw:
5. Red Ryu :lucario: / :peach:
5. Buuda :pt: / :fox:
7. Koose :marth:
7. Nacho :samus2:
9. Sponge :ganondorf:
9. Dietz :luigi2: / :shiek:
9. Jazz :wolf:
9. Eggplant :metaknight: / :wario:

Brawl- 1v1, 8 entrants

1. KenniSPAM :shiek:
2. Fade :jigglypuff:
3. Sago :dk2:
4. Nacho
5. Jazz :jigglypuff:
5. Magnus
7. Sponge :ganondorf:
7. Rabbit

Brawl 2v2

1. Sago+Red Ryu
2. KenniSPAM+Fade
3. Magic Josh+Dietz
4. Nacho+Magnus

Melee 1v1

1. Sago :marth: / :fox: (split)
1. Fade :falco: (split)
3. Red Ryu :peach:
4. KenniSPAM :mewtwo:

clowsui

Smash Legend
BWAHAHAHAHA sago with the everlasting yahyuzz reference. come down to ohio, i wanna play with u.

editted out. what i said was pretty mean. all i gotta say is god **** lol, kenni step it up.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I'll post bracket tomorrow.

Winners finals
Fade vs sago (idk score, 2-3 I think) sago wins

Losers finals
KS vs fade (1-3) I win

GF
KS vs sago (1-3) sago wins

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I used Link and Falco as well in Brawl, and I used Roy in Melee before I lost to Don Hudson. /wants other characters listed for personal stuff.

Anyways it was a fun tournament.

Sago

Smash Lord
i dont think i have ever seen don hudson on the WI PR. I thought he was a melee player?

btw i played MUCH more ness then mk at this i literally only played mk against you kenni :p

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
1. Sago Don Hudson :ness2: / :metaknight: (fix'd) wow didnt expect you to come to this. grats at winning, NEGATIVE grats at using mk vs me >:~( lol jk hope you can go to the next one
2. KenniSPAM :shiek: / :metaknight: / :dk2: dk is LEGIT
3. Fade DaZ :dedede: / :ness2: didnt expect you to go either lol. not gonna lie, i got mad lucky at our mk dittos... practice up on halberd+bf! :3 hope you can go to the next one too. thanks for teaming
4. Magic Josh :dedede: / :gw: great placement, hope you get on the state PR soon
5. Red Ryu :lucario: / :peach: your peach looks scary. glad i didnt have to play it
5. Buuda :pt: / :fox: everyone has bad days, dont quit now
7. Koose :marth: youve gotten sooo much better lol. keep it up for sure
7. Nacho :samus2: i used to think you were just a random scrub, but youve shown that you actually play a beast samus :p
9. Sponge :ganondorf: thanks SOOOOOO much for hosting <3 sorry you didnt place well
9. Dietz :luigi2: / :shiek: / :zelda: / :falco: you are too pro. i thought you placed better... :(
9. Jazz :wolf: nice wolf
9. Eggplant :metaknight: / :wario: / :marth: doesnt use SWF so shoutouts are useless lol. USE MK MOAR

one last thing....
BRAWL- IS THE JANKIEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED XDDDDDDDD

@folk-pretty sure i warned all WI players of this many times. maybe next time though

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If NinjaLink can play random, playing four characters should be easy.

That and I have my priorities set of who I want to learn more compared to the others.

Sago

Smash Lord
If NinjaLink can play random, playing four characters should be easy.

That and I have my priorities set of who I want to learn more compared to the others.
ninja link hacked his wii so that his random button picks from 6 or 7 characters that he plays. Thats not really maining random. Also it plays the death note theme :|

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ninja link hacked his wii so that his random button picks from 6 or 7 characters that he plays. Thats not really maining random. Also it plays the death note theme :|
I'd love to do that to my Wii, only the 4 characters I play competitively, maybe 1 or 2 others.

Death Note theme? yucky.

Top Bottom