• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most ridiculous Thing Ever

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Just had a match against a kid i hate. Him link, me Kirby. first 10 seconds of the match, i kill myself twice(four stock match). No attacks have been thrown, he has no idea why i would just suicide twice. Then I win and now he denies it even happened, even though there was a room full of people watching:)

It was kind of ridiculous

Zone

Smash Champion
lol, One time I said "Turtle PLZ SAVE ME" on That one Link level affiliated with Majora's Mask. and it sure enough rised up and saved me and Helped me win the match cuz it was the last stock.

Possibly also one time a lvl 9 Peach Chain grabbed my Fox 3 times. -.-;

lol oh yea one time in a team match me and my friend got his jiggly caught in that 0-999% grab where you team up and hit just out of eachother's range. after killing him, he said "That's it your both dead" (he's a newb btw). We laughed then sure enough after we tried to do the same grab. He broke out early cuz we tried to do it to him at like 9%. He spammed down B and slept us both and we both died. Just like he said...

Met

Smash Ace
I was playing falcon vs my friends fox and i got a knee on him and he went flying off the stage,I ran with it and double jumped off the stage and sweet spotted a knee on him when he was still in the bubble off the screen. while he was ->Bing.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
I tried to Bair someone to death in a team match, they had 1 stock on, I think it was the Pokemon Stadium Level in Kanto, I get ready for what would've been a HUGE meteor smash and my friend fighting the other guy gets too close, misfires and smashes both of us with a bomb-thing. Ridiculous.

Front Smash King

Smash Rookie
I got Hit of FD with 270% and I flew straight up and then flew straight down into the ground, as a reflex i teck'd and when i was teching i rolled off the screen and died.
that was total bull, i should have wan that to. but you know...

Corigames

Smash Hero
Today, something really strange happened. Imagine FD with a mario, samus and pikachu like so: (M = mario, S = Samus, P = Pikachu)
..................M S P
------------

Mario was edgeguarding while I was bomb jumping back to FD and Pikachu was trying to do the <b attack (the charge up launch thingy). At the same moment the pikachu launched, mario jusmped up to cape. I got hit by both attacks at the same time. We exploded with laghter for a second, until what happened next. I began to fall in one frame of animation. I wasn't spinning, I couldn't cancel it, I couldn't move left or right, FF, anything. I just fell like I was frozen but with no ice around me. It was wierd. **** CAPE AND ALL ITS GLITCHES!!!

Twilight King

Smash Rookie
Once I was playing in Final Destination with only pokemons, I was Mewtwo, my friend was Pikchu, and Pichu and Jigglypuff were CPU controlled. It was in the heat of the battle Pikachu was charging his skullbash to hit pichu, and I grabbed Jigglypuff, but when skullbash fully charges Pichu jumps out of the way and my friend hits the jigglypuff I was grabbing

Top Bottom