• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most overrated character

Aerialist

Smash Cadet
I've been a Falco main for coming up on a decade now, it saddens me to see all the hate he gets. I think the most overrated character is Dedede, always have. I would like to say Wario, but I can't because I would only be saying so because I don't know how to play him, and I've never played anyone who really does. I think Metaknight is also overrated, he's good sure, he's probably even #1, but with all the "ban metaknight" and "god tier" BS going around, yeah, I think he is overrated.

Beam Sword of Death

Smash Cadet
Grand Forks, North Dakota AKA The Frozen Tundra
I've been a Falco main for coming up on a decade now, it saddens me to see all the hate he gets. I think the most overrated character is Dedede, always have. I would like to say Wario, but I can't because I would only be saying so because I don't know how to play him, and I've never played anyone who really does. I think Metaknight is also overrated, he's good sure, he's probably even #1, but with all the "ban metaknight" and "god tier" BS going around, yeah, I think he is overrated.
Yeah Metaknight is a bit overrated. Falco does get a lot of hate(including me) but if you like using him, hey, more power to you, my friend. It's all about your style.

Top Bottom