• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most overrated character

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody72691

Smash Ace
well there might be a thread of this but i'm too lazy to find and i wanted to express my opinions on who is the most freaking overrated and underrated.
the most overrated character in brawl is meta knight. what makes this clown the best thing since sheik from melee. and underrated is captain falcon. everyone is like, he sucks because he has no weapons, well they didnt stop him from ****ing owning everyone in melee did it.

go ahead and make your own post on who u think is most overrated and underrated

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Falcon doesn't suck due to no weapons. No one would claim such a silly thing.

He sucks because his moves have like no priority, his recovery is garbage, he gets combo'd easily, etc etc.

woody72691

Smash Ace
does that matter???

Your posting like an 08/09 member

well thats stupid and yeah people and my area claim that and i knew that already but i still beat other people with captain falcon without getting combo'd easily
Falcon doesn't suck due to no weapons. No one would claim such a silly thing.

He sucks because his moves have like no priority, his recovery is garbage, he gets combo'd easily, etc etc.

M.K

Level 55
I hate to break it to you, but your area is terrible at Brawl.
lolwut, where the **** is "the horseshoe" on the globe?

Anyways, Captain Falcon is underrated, yes, but he's still one of the worst characters in Brawl. It doesn't matter what order you put the last 4 or 5 characters, they all still suck.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
MetaKnight is rated how he should be. Once one becomes good with him that is.
Most underrated Ganon and Link. Really good Ganon and Links are amazing.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Meta Knight is over rated IMO. He is the best in the game, but he is not THAT great. I can fair OK against an MK with Falcon as long as I play smart..

Under rated? Probably Link or Lucario.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Feel free to talk about who you think is over rated or under rated in the stickied tier list thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom