• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

plasman

Smash Apprentice
" *sigh* I wonder how much it'll cost to buy Subspace Emmissary"

" The Power Rangers should be in the next smash (referring to Brawl), don't you think?"

blueVlaD

Smash Cadet
someone says:
"snake's oging to be top tier"
and then gives absolutely NO reason for it

even if there were 'reasons'
it's complete bull to try to
give tiers to characters in a
game that has yet to be...
and even a good while after~

D

Deleted member

It's not so much about the learning curves of controllers for competitive people as much as the fact that the gamecube is the superior controller in terms of playing smash.
That is probably the stupidest thing I have ever read in my life.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
"Insert upcoming fighting game here" is way better then brawl!

My PS3 fanboy of a friend said that. You do not whant to know what else he said.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
I heard someone say this and saved the quote for such an occasion.

"I THINK THAT CHUCK NORRIS SHOULD BE IN BRAWL. HIS SUPER SMASH COULD BE A ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE."
and..
"I think Naruto would be a great character for Brawl. I also want Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi..." (He goes on).
P.U.N.C.H. H.I.M.!

I HATE ANIME OBSSESED PEOPLE

That a character that's not likely is in.

Prime example.
Ok, even Ridley haters can't deny that his chances are higher than ANY other character at this point. All you have to do is look at the poll. Your opinion may be that you don't like him, but his high chances are fact. Even if I didn't want him in Brawl, that wouldn't change my view on that.

Adreem

Smash Rookie
P.U.N.C.H. H.I.M.!

I HATE ANIME OBSSESED PEOPLE
Oh My Gosh!!

I hate that crap SOOO much too!!!!

It's SOOO annoying!!

People who are like that...and then have the nerve to say:

"(insert anime character here) should be in Brawl!" deserve to eat dog poo every day; breakfast, lunch, and dinner, because it's just down-right STUPID!!!!

Oh my gosh....UGH....just thinking about that pisses me off.

I'd have to say....that's as stupid as you can get.

That's like an INSULT towards Brawl. lol

blooagga

Smash Journeyman

Oh My Gosh!!

I hate that crap SOOO much too!!!!

It's SOOO annoying!!

People who are like that...and then have the nerve to say:

"(insert anime character here) should be in Brawl!" deserve to eat dog poo every day; breakfast, lunch, and dinner, because it's just down-right STUPID!!!!

Oh my gosh....UGH....just thinking about that pisses me off.

I'd have to say....that's as stupid as you can get.

That's like an INSULT towards Brawl. lol
kinda off topic but because of the widespread of video games i think that the nerdiest thing possible is to watch anime... I hate it

hyruleboy

Smash Apprentice
Ok, even Ridley haters can't deny that his chances are higher than ANY other character at this point. All you have to do is look at the poll. Your opinion may be that you don't like him, but his high chances are fact. Even if I didn't want him in Brawl, that wouldn't change my view on that.
I want him menacing if he's in.
Menacing should = insnely low knockback rate= unfair advantage.

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
****, The Patriots Beat The Ravens. **** The Patriots
Aw, so sad for you. Tell me, what's it like to lose six games in a row? Maybe you should just hop on the Indy bandwagon like everyone else.

Though I do appreciate the fantasy stizzies from my boy McGahee.

On topic:

"The Smash community could make a better game than Sakurai."

Kentalish

Smash Lord
somone in these boards with nintendo in there name.
" Who here thinks brawl will be delayed again"
"Brawl is going to get delayed again i can feel it"
"Brawl will be getting delayed because game should be out today"

Ryuujiin

Smash Apprentice
People trying to make a tier list for brawl after the E For All Demo.

And what's so stupid about saying Shiek'll be in Brawl? They've yet to release Zelda's special attacks and they have a character model made by the creators of twilight princess. Aww never mind I don't wanna take this thread off-topic.

kikenff

Smash Rookie
talking to a kid about brawl...

kid: ya, its really cool that wolf link is in brawl now.

me: :ohwell: um..no he's not

kid: but my friend on myspace says he was!

Igneous42

Smash Ace
That Ness and Sheik are returning and that Viewtiful Joe could be chosen over Megaman for a Capcom rep.
Ness I agree probably won't be in. And while I wouldn't care at all (not a sheik supporter or anti) has there been evidence suggesting that sheik's been removed?

and for the topic: daisy should be in brawl. Even if this happened anyone thinking that is lame

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
"Brawl is coming out December 3rd, I saw it on TV"

Which is true, freakin' incorrect ads on tv saying they have the game but don't.

NDUDE

Smash Ace
There hasn't been any evidence as to whether Sheik's returning or not, but anyone who claims her to be a given or a shoe-in, is an idiot.
She's in. There was an interview with Eiji Aonuma a while back, and he said that his team was lending models for Ganondorf and Sheik. Oh, and Sheik is getting a TP revamp.

Stupid things I've heard? Back when NSider was around...well...I've heard some sad and stupid things...

DaW00t

Smash Rookie
This was said DEC. 3.

"I thought Brawl has been out for a few months."

It sucks to live in my town. There are no real big smash bros players. Its all HALO HALO HALO. Oh and guitar hero but guitar hero is a lot funner to me. Everybody I know at my school all say the same things.

"Ice climbers should be cut because they suck"

Also I brought up Brawl during class and I told them some new things and then they switched up to halo for no reason. Its annoying. One of them stayed up all night to finish the game before school the next day.

ksadkiller

Smash Apprentice
Aw, so sad for you. Tell me, what's it like to lose six games in a row? Maybe you should just hop on the Indy bandwagon like everyone else.

Though I do appreciate the fantasy stizzies from my boy McGahee.
been a chargers fan my whole life, but i hate the patriot ***gots

Snafu

Smash Cadet
"MASTRE CHIEF 4 BRAWL!!1!!!!!"
"Why the hell is Snake in Smash Bros? He's never been on a Nintendo console."
"All controllers except the GC controller should be banned from tournaments."
"I know who the whole roster is, but I'm not telling."
"Smash Bros is gay. Soul Calibur/Halo 3/Motorstorm/Assassin's Creed/Guitar Hero 3 is way better."

And finally, non-SSBB-specific one:

"Dude, the Wii's motion controls are just a gimmick tacked on to match up to the Sixaxis on the PS3."

People are idiots.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
My mom looked at the Dojo and said, "Mario is in Brawl, that is so cool."

I

i8waffles612

Ummm well A lot of people tell me that Super Smash Bros is for little kids, which is an absolute LIE!

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Yea thats true alot of people seem to think Nintendo is just for kids (especially PS3 owners)

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
"Brawl sucks because it's on the Wii."

My college dormmate said that because he's apparently on some sort of eternal crusade against the Wii because Link is right handed in TP. Said that Mario Galaxy sucks because it doesn't make sense how he can breathe in space and not water. Said Metroid Prime 3 fails because it just wants to be as good as mouse and keyboard. And he eternally hates Wind Waker because Link is cel-shaded and therefore not the true hero of time :psycho:.

Yet he loves Mario Sunshine immensely and every time the new Ratchet and Clank commercial come on he goes "Yes, yes, and **** YES!!"

How's that for idiotic?

Can't wait to have a new roomie soon.

lilparadise

Smash Apprentice
This one was quite funny. "Next update how to turn on the tv" I saw a photoshop image with it. It was amusing. If someone could post it that would be great.;)

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
"Naruto/Goku/Vegeta/Master Chief (And he TRULY AND EARNESTLY BELIEVES THIS) should be in brawl."
"Dedede won't be in brawl, they've already got meta knight!"
"I think they'll include a melee 2.0 GCN disc with preorders"
"Captain falcon wont return b/c hes overpowered and he hasnt been on the "do-show" yet"
"Tires won exits"
"Ness will be an unlcokable, and he'll replace lucas when u unlock him"
"crystal will be an alternate costume for wolf"
"uigi wont be in brawl! He wasn't in the first two!"
"hey're gonna have a custom character maker"
" can't wait until the 360 gets brawl, it'll look so much better and the control will be better because you won't have to point to attack, that's really stupid."
"I hope the shine and hyrule castle return, that stage was my favorite and the shine is so useful for when someone throws a capsule or a bobom or something at you!"
"snake was taken out of brawl because konami got mad at nintendo for not letting them put mgs4 on the wii"
"when is brawl coming out for the pc?"
"man, i hate how that dojo site says all that stuff about brawl. whenever i say something about brawl they go there and show me it, instead of a official site like gamefaqs or ign. i wish that guy would stop making that fake site so that i can show that i'm right"

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
"Smash Bros is gay. Soul Calibur/Halo 3/Motorstorm/Assassin's Creed/Guitar Hero 3 is way better."
Ehm, that's just an opinion... it's not ******** because it can't be proven wrong in any way.
And personally, I love Brawl, Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed. :dizzy:

Top Bottom