• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Yaya

Smash Champion
This is the thread where you can tell what the most idiotic thing you've ever heard someone say about Brawl is.

I thankfully have no stories to tell, but do you have any?

And No, Dylan_Tnga, your not allowed to post, "Brawl is a Good Game" In This Thread.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I was about to slap some kid in the face because he kept saying snake is the only 3rd party. And also Snake has never appeared on a nintendo system. When i confronted him with Sonic and Metal Gear Original he kept being an idiot. He told me Metal Gear was a whole different series and i was like. You are a ****in tart

blooagga

Smash Journeyman
I was about to slap some kid in the face because he kept saying snake is the only 3rd party. And also Snake has never appeared on a nintendo system. When i confronted him with Sonic and Metal Gear Original he kept being an idiot. He told me Metal Gear was a whole different series and i was like. You are a ****in tart
isn't a tart a small pie? :p

Frogla

Smash Ace
"when is brawl going to be released on the PS3?"
ha reminds me the same kid said Brawl was going to come out on the gamecube. In my mind he has reached a new level of stupidity even when i went to the site he said it was a secret they were keeping.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Crap i remember another thing this kid said. He is full of dumb, I took him to the dojo and he said " That site is not trustworthy" and then went to gamefaqs.com

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
ha reminds me the same kid said Brawl was going to come out on the gamecube. In my mind he has reached a new level of stupidity even when i went to the site he said it was a secret they were keeping.
no one can be that dumb...

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
isn't a tart a small pie? :p
Need I say more.

Really though the dumbest thing I'v heard someone say on the forums would be (not an exact qoute but the general idea) "Sakurai hates us, he gave us a tarted(?) update on the day we should have gotten Brawl" I mean he's given us enough Brawl to fill a mildly overweight highschool cheerleader...which is equal to your normal 13 year old middle-school girl (would that make sleeping with one a crime o.O)

Frogla

Smash Ace
no one can be that dumb...
Oh but he is. I just want to punch him cause he dumb and what amazing is he wants to learn :psycho:. Also another kid at my school thinks pichus coming back. And do you want to hear his main reason behind it. Pikachu has got his goggles is the reason he thinks he is coming back. But this guys is slightly slow.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Oh but he is. I just want to punch him cause he dumb and what amazing is he wants to learn :psycho:. Also another kid at my school thinks pichus coming back. And do you want to hear his main reason behind it. Pikachu has got his goggles is the reason he thinks he is coming back. But this guys is slightly slow.

Lmao. You know some odd people.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
I think the person who made that biggest mistake concerning that was the creator of VGCats. He even made a comic of it. Now he's wrong about Sonic not being in Brawl AND Pitt.
Objection!

Please note that he was speaking of Smash Bros. Melee when he posted the comic about Pit, and he was absolutely right. Pit was ridiculously close to being included in Melee. Also, note that the opinions of characters in any comic, cartoon, movie or TV show do NOT reflect the opinion of the creator.

Supiddo

Smash Apprentice
"I've played the super Smash Bros. Brawl Beta and Metaknight kicks ***."

Note that this was way before E for All posted by someone on youtube.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Nice to see my thread is doing well, it's tragic to see what idiotic things people say though.

I wanna give a Shoutout to Youko for reaching his 1000th post! Way to go Youko!

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
Objection!

Please note that he was speaking of Smash Bros. Melee when he posted the comic about Pit, and he was absolutely right. Pit was ridiculously close to being included in Melee. Also, note that the opinions of characters in any comic, cartoon, movie or TV show do NOT reflect the opinion of the creator.
But.....he said he was wrong himself. :urg:

Just to name a few things I've seen on these boards, people expecting:

* Assist Trophies to be playable.
* The Pokémon Trainer having type advantages over another Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon.
* Weird characters to be in Brawl, like Arceus.
* People saying things from the demo will change drastically (ie. special moves, color changes).

It's quite overwhelming.

Darkurai

Smash Master
"Sonic's not going to be in Brawl. You're a stupid idiot and should go die in a ditch." Mind you, that was after Sonic was confirmed.

This one was in Nintendo Power:
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY CANCELLED BRAWL, ALL TO MAKE THE STUPID HAPPY FEET GAME"

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Well, I have many wannabe smashers at my school, so I have too many, here's one.

Dude, I can't believe they added Mario! whens he ever been in a smash game?

and he was serious.

Zakor1138

Smash Rookie
I heard this one on Youtube.

"pokemon iz gay y is it in beawl?"

Thats pretty much it. Yes thats how he spelled 'brawl'.

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai sucks! he's so unfair not releasing awesome updates everyday! I'm not checking the dojo anymore!!

this, repeated every other day.

Top Bottom