• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
lol, my friend said that too. He said Olimar is impossible because he's like 2 inches. I told him that Kirby was really eight inches tall. So apparantly, Link is only about one foot high. :p
Link is a gnome!! :laugh:
Mario is a (...what was the show called that had those small blue human-like things...)

thetoastinator

Smash Apprentice
I would also like to add this comment about Brawl; I heard it just recently...

"If Brawl doesn't have blood and gore, then it sucks!"
Seriously, WTF? :lick: Why are teens so bloodthirsty nowaday? :ohwell:

Good thing there is Nintendo for that problem.....:)

Metalknux

Smash Ace
"marth can't be in brawl because hes a girl and we already have too many girl characters"

Edit:
I dont like that brawl is SLOWER than melee, it has the "floaty" feature to all the character and i hate that they took out wavedashing. brawl would be much better if it was just melee with more stages and characters, nothing else

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
A "rumor" I heard:

"I heard that when all 4 characters you choose can glide, then you'll be fighting on a stage.... with no stage, you just float"
Seriously... he actually believed what he was saying, best part is, it was written as a part of a Brawl preoverview topic by someone who actually read all of the updates XD

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
my brothers friend said he was getting brawl for christmas and my brother told him it wasn't coming out until febv 10 and to check the site and he said the site lied and then after christmas my brother asked him if he got it and he said that his parents couldn't find it for him but he got the fire emblem WII

I.T.P

Smash Ace
hey, I am better than you at brawl, I actually played the game..........................................demo

anyways "I heard mind games are out" is definately the dumbest, followed by "brawl will have no advanced techniques"

scotchtape622

Smash Cadet
I was walking in the hall to one of my classes a couple of weeks ago, and I heard this guy tell someone,

"Hey, did you know Master Chief is in Brawl?"

Uchiharakiri

Smash Journeyman
"Brawl has been delayed until March 9, 2008"

Seriously, Nintendo, doing the same thing you did with Twilight Princess now?

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
"Brawl will be delayed until February 10th."
****kkk
From the horse's mouth himself too! I dont think there is anything else that can be possible said that was this stupid.\...well until the next delay at least, then the march 9 release date will be the stupidest thing.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
"Brawl had been delayed. Please be patient." No, stand up for your fans Sakurai, and tell Nintendo to treat us as equals-not second class citizens. Stop being a b**ch Nintendo, and die already...on page 69! :laugh:

"The new smash bros. game will be a Revolution launch title."

"I can announce today that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will launch, in the Americas on December 3rd [2007]"

"Brawl has been pushed back for Febuary 10th, 2008"

"Please wait patiently."

Ya, now I know why I like Microsoft more then Nintendo! :laugh:

Ya, 90% of your fans don't live on your island, Nintendo. Watch...if Brawl gets delayed again, we're ****ed. It will then come out as part of the holiday 08 games, indefinitely.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
Sakurai said:
Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.
This shall be the stupidest quote for a long while. And yes, I realize I don't need to repeat it like everyone else has. I finally had my hopes up about the American release, too.... it was less than a month away. LESS THAN A MONTH.

Top Bottom