• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Ideal Playstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR809

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3754-7546-8239
I know everyone develops there own play style but ,in the current metagame, what is most ideal for Luigi?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Someday.. my laziness will kill me for not making a Q/A thread... Next time ask in MY PLAYSTYLE THREAD even though it was quitely bumped.. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189666 OR use general discussion thread...

but to answer your question.. brawl is a defensive game.. so therefore luigi's playstyle ideal way is to be defensive. That's probably the hardest person can pass because luigi's playstyle invites newbs/noobs to be super offensive/aggressive which lead to their death.. luigi's defensive game is pretty hard to wield if you don't know how he works deeply..

sammy p

Smash Lord
Someday.. my laziness will kill me for not making a Q/A thread... Next time ask in MY PLAYSTYLE THREAD even though it was quitely bumped.. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189666 OR use general discussion thread...

but to answer your question.. brawl is a defensive game.. so therefore luigi's playstyle ideal way is to be defensive. That's probably the hardest person can pass because luigi's playstyle invites newbs/noobs to be super offensive/aggressive which lead to their death.. luigi's defensive game is pretty hard to wield if you don't know how he works deeply..
well id like to talk to you bout that sometime then!
i usually DO use offensive. but thats because luigis defensive IS hard to master.
but id really like to learn bout it so if anyone does use defensive id like to know what you do so i might learn from youre knowledge!! haha

PolMex23

Smash Champion
When facing top players( I have done this against CO18, HRNUT, Seibrik, Afro, GDX, ect)

You must bait without them even knowing they have a possibillity of being punished. More then baiting, its doing a bunch of things that lead them into a trap.

Thats my new playstyle, everything I do now is a front just for you to get to close...close enough for me to punish the **** out of you.

Against certain characters though you can go aggro.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
There is no such thing as an idea playstyle. Also, this thread does not provide anything new or discussion worthy for the boards.

Wizkick Spiked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom