• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most frustrating thing to do to someone

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Chaingrab. My six-year-old second cousin finds this especially annoying, since he doesn't know how to DI, so I can chaingrab for even longer. In fact, he made me promise not to pick DDD, Pikachu, Peach or the Ice Climbers again. :laugh:
Lol. Chaingrabs drive people insane.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
"Show me your moves!" "Show me your moves!" "Show me your moves!" "Show me your moves!" "Show me your moves!" "Show me your moves!""Show me your moves!"

^This.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Using Ike: Snatching the meteor smash from someone by taking them with me with Aeather whenever they are about the grab the edge...you always get that sense of helplessness whenever all of a sudden a sword hits you from below and then ike is up there and suicides himself with you after you just "spiked" him....

IC: using squall hammer to recover and knock opponent further from stage...epic...
Killing and edgeguarding opponent with the belay...:) They never see it coming...:)

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I can't use IC but...that infinite grab for the whole match would be amazing...and frustrating
I can't exactly imagine just being grabbed to death by IC up to like 300+% or something

another thing is use Mario, and cape them (exception being the Dsmash, but just hope they don't realize it).

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
:laugh:Yeah, you would think ICs would be godtier.
But I always think that Pit's camping was really annoying.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Talk about how much brawl sucks...

Talk about how much melee sucks...

Define smashbros as a button mashing game and that everyone that plays it sucks *** at fighters as you break your controller and leave...

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
First of all, the worst thing you can do to someone is to kick their butt. Plenty of people hate you after you beat them. Gimps that they could have easily gotten out of but didn't are also good ways to tick them off.

As for me, 3 things make me want to commit murder when people do it to me.

1:NO JOHNS! IF YOU LOST, YOU LOST! BIG WOOP! YOU WERE OUTSKILLED! DANG!

2:Complain about Metaknight. I swear to God, I want to count up every time some scrubby n00by brat complains about him, buy a newborn kitten, put it in a blender and press Frappe'. Everytime some punk that has never been in a tornament complains about the Tornado, I will personally Tornado a kitty, and send that complaining scrub the remains.

3:I just don't like the Ice-Climbers and Dedede grabbing me every 3.752 seconds. I'm fine with them doing it (since if I'm good enough, I can prevent it), but I just hate knowing that if they so much as hold my hand, I can put the controller down, take a drink break, and then comeback to the match (this has been done before).

:flame:

Kirbythebanshee

Smash Rookie
what me and my friends do that annoy the **** out of each other. . .

-Pikachu thunder spam

-Sonic taunts

-Pick captain falcon, then all you do is use falcon punch and "show me your moves" then win

the third one pisses me off the most, and its only happened once

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Spam any character's signature move while trying to use it as a valid strategy. Especially effective with Aether and Falcon Punch. I've found this works best on players who have enough experience to be bothered by such a pathetic ploy, but not good enough to beat it.

Either that or try to win a match with only a single move.

highfive

Smash Lord
Use only one move and take out two stock in a three stock match. It both intimidates and annoys. By the time their down to their last stock their scared to get near you if it's say, a falcon punch. But they still want their revenge. Either that or use their own character and beat them.

rraws

Smash Rookie
edge camping...when the entire battle consists of fighting off the ledge it just gets on my nerves

Sieguest

Smash Master
Jigglypuff mindgames....@_@ It moves sooo fast in the air...go in for the kick....psyche...then come back and really do kick them!
My cousin gets so annoyed when I do this...I just laugh and continue the jiggly torment!

Super_ness

Smash Journeyman
As Ness, keep using PK Fire over and over and over...
Use PK Thunder to juggle people.
Right as someone climbs up a ledge, PK Flash 'em.
As G&W, when you fight a ness, if he is dumb enough to use PK Flash, absorb it with oil Panic.

Oh and finally, taunt every single opportunity you get. It annoys the crap out of people!

Smash a Bro

Smash Rookie
When someone uses the term scrub or noob. Its just a game guys stop gettin mad at video games.

Smash a Bro

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah and people who don't like to play with items on. Come on sometime I just wanna have fun and have bumpers all over the place or maybe i just wanna have a pokemon battle (brawl style its pretty fun ^-^).

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
We don't get mad at video games, we get mad at the players.

lolscrub omglol items roflll.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
People get really frustrated by my Bowserciding, hahaha...

...especially when it's the way I kill them, haha, they learn pretty quickly though.

Besides that it would probably be planking with G&W.

Beta Knight

Smash Cadet
Mach tornado till they are at like 100% then keep down smashing till you hit them.

Then dashdance/taunt/act like a pro.

Top Bottom