• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Annoying Enemy of All Time

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Pokeman Stadium Round-2

It seems like the opponents' Pokemon took steriods or something

Devilkoopa

Smash Lord
hmm i wouldnt consider any of the weapons annoying (they seem more like challenges, not annoying to me) and the final form of sephiroth is too easy (Cloud's double cut matria gave me at least 9999 per turn with him; cait sith's ribbon protected me from white horse; Cid just fileld in whenever i needed something else.) the only annoying part was Sephiroth's summon cause it took like 2 minutes.

I would have to say those merc soldiers on the last lvl of Ratch and Clank: Going Commando. They have riducous amounts of armor, and i had to use all of my guns (upgraded to max at time) on them.

Those wall thingies from OoT are pretty annoying (and scared the hell outta me)

but i also gotta say the malboros from FFX. You can have riducously upgraded characters (ex: i had Auron's grid finished w/ 1/2 of tidus' grid, and evade and counter + block [i.e all party members cannot take damage and Auron gets to do 9999 damage whenever an enemy tries to attack] plus automed [elminates the need to take a turn to heal], Tidus had his ultimate weapon and elemental eater, and Rikku had GODHAND and res. to most ailments) and Malboro STILL KILLS YOU. it jusst makes all of your characters so confused that they cannot do anything but kill each other (my auron was turned against me)

Any enemy with a chainsaw (forget what they're called) from RE4; instant kill and hard to kill.

The winner though has to be Storm from MVC2. She just WILL NOT LET UP.

BETA

Smash Ace
The following contains spoilers for people who are playing or plan to play Baten Kaitos.

Melodia from Baten Kaitos. You don't learn till late in the game that she's against you. Her voice is so incredibly annoying, and you learn in the game that she is gullible and unintelligent.

Osco EDIT: use the spoiler tags

NukeA6

Smash Master
Invincible Fox said:
I despise a level 9 Kirby. All it does is smash A all the time!
No one believes me when I say this but I think characters differ from other Smash Bros Melee discs and also they get better a little bit.

I remember Dr. Mario had average Ai but soon it became the toughest of all the characters. If you want to know Kirby is has idiotic AI on my SSB:M. It likes to spam it's rock transformation and ends up commiting suicide half the time.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I cant think of the most annoying boss for me, but I have the most annoying thing that happened during a boss fight.

World of Warcraft (an MMORPG, incase you dont know) has a boss in Molten Core (dungeon that requires 40 people) called Baron Geddon. He has a spell that makes a certain person "The Bomb", which he randomly targets on someone. After a few seconds, the person who gets it explodes, and does massive damage to those around him. Well, one of our rogues got it, and he begins to run off to an area where no one is, so he doesn't kill everyone. But as luck has it, he laggs into the priests (healers, who are the most needed class), and wipes almost all of them.

Ocarina

Smash Lord
Devilkoopa said:
hmm i wouldnt consider any of the weapons annoying (they seem more like challenges, not annoying to me) and the final form of sephiroth is too easy (Cloud's double cut matria gave me at least 9999 per turn with him; cait sith's ribbon protected me from white horse; Cid just fileld in whenever i needed something else.) the only annoying part was Sephiroth's summon cause it took like 2 minutes.

I would have to say those merc soldiers on the last lvl of Ratch and Clank: Going Commando. They have riducous amounts of armor, and i had to use all of my guns (upgraded to max at time) on them.

Those wall thingies from OoT are pretty annoying (and scared the hell outta me)

but i also gotta say the malboros from FFX. You can have riducously upgraded characters (ex: i had Auron's grid finished w/ 1/2 of tidus' grid, and evade and counter + block [i.e all party members cannot take damage and Auron gets to do 9999 damage whenever an enemy tries to attack] plus automed [elminates the need to take a turn to heal], Tidus had his ultimate weapon and elemental eater, and Rikku had GODHAND and res. to most ailments) and Malboro STILL KILLS YOU. it jusst makes all of your characters so confused that they cannot do anything but kill each other (my auron was turned against me)

Any enemy with a chainsaw (forget what they're called) from RE4; instant kill and hard to kill.

The winner though has to be Storm from MVC2. She just WILL NOT LET UP.

About that Malboro...

Auron. Masamune. Provoke.

No Bad Breath. Works every time, even when ambushed, due to the Masamune's First Strike ability.

As for most annoying enemy.. there's too many to name. X_X

kaid

Smash Master
Tonberry king from FF8. Not expesially hard, unless your parents only allow you an hour of Videogames per day...

Fortunately, that is in the past now.

BETA

Smash Ace
Zubat from any Pokemon game. All it does is Leech Life and Supersonic, and there's far too many of them. They're so freakin' annoying throughout any cave in the game.

Piranha Plants from Super Mario 64... should be self-explanitory.

Chaos_Link

Smash Cadet
Ninja Gaiden
1. The boss that u fought in the chapel that seemed to be a very ugly demon girl
2. Just the attacks that she did and the fact that i only had about 2 potions to heal me fully

Ninja Gaiden
1. The dragon boss with half of it's body in lava
2. Health low get hit twice by lava i die just getting to him 1 potion to fully heal me quit game because of that boss and the fact i have no money to buy any more potions.

fiercedeitylives88

Smash Rookie
also how about the boss at the end of
the pit of a hundred trials.
probabaly the most annoying to get to and
then after being drained for about an hour
you engage in about a fifteen minute battle.

if that's not annoying what is

fiercedeitylives88

Smash Rookie
McFox said:
Ditto.

Also, Culex from Mario RPG. Mario RPG is tied as my favorite game of all time, and I have yet to beat him.
culex was insanely annoying.
use peach her healing powers are
forever useful thats how i took
out culex

Meteor Mario

Smash Cadet
solidsnake2234 said:
Big John from Viewtiful Joe 2.dont you see him like 5 times in the game?

Yeah! He was really annoying, except for when Frost Tiger came in, which brings me to my next annoying enemy, Fire Leo in Viewtiful Joe. He's hard on every difficulty, and has an incredible hard to figure out strategy to bat at first.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
lol. cackletta isnt even hard. neither is abbyssion.

annoying? the hands in the legend of zelda. they grab you and take you back to the begining.

Smash Lord
Dreadbeard from Golden Sun he just had so much hp and was like the only one to appear in battle mode :psycho:

Dr. Sloth

Smash Lord
In my secret base, in a secret location, plotting
I'm going to have to say that Dr. Wily from the Mega Man games is the most annoying enemy, ESPECIALLY at the end of Mega Man 7. His electric/fire/ice orbs are nearly impossible to dodge, so I always try to make sure the electric orb hits me so I don't get burned or frozen. Even with a full arsenal of 4 E cans, 4 W cans and one Special can, I can't beat him. o_o

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sm00th_Crim1nal said:
****ING FIRE LEO! My god he was a pain in the ***. :mad:
Yeah, I'd imagine ****ing Fire Leo might be a pain in the ***, depending on which hole he was using.

EDIT: To make it even better, this post is the 69th in the thread.

Ismael

Smash Ace
Man, is she immortal or something!?

Cackletta from Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga. I beat the game but man, when you fight her for the last time and she takes the form Bowser. And just when you think she is finished she EATS you! Then you have to fight her heart or soul or whatever that creepy thing is. It's hard but once I got Mario and Luigi to Lv. 50 and gave them the strongest items, they kick butt! I beat her and the WHOLE thing turned out to be a m.... Oh, sorry, don't whant to spoil it! ;)

KiraYamato

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with whoever said Dr. Wily from Megaman 7. His freakin attacks are so cheap. It took me so long to beat him and I consider myself a pretty hardcore megaman fan.

kirbyspeople

Smash Cadet
final alien from Bad Fur Day was annoying. you had to be really good with timing to knock him out and you are so slow, it is difficult to grab his tail in time

Furher

Smash Rookie
The final boss in Drakengard was/is the most annoying thing u can fight againts,that giant human/bald woman thing u fight at the end of Chapter 13 gets on your nerves.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Wow, I can't believe noone mentioned The End from Metal Gear Solid 3. That guy was so annoying to fight. He wasn't hard, just painstakingly annoying to deal with. Yeah, most of the boss fights I had in that game lasted 5-15 minutes but that 1st time I had faced The End, I was looking for that guy for over an hour and still didn't beat him, then he ended up killing me with one shot to the head...

VERY ANNOYING. I then found a proper way to beat him after that, but finding him was still a pain in the ***.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
my most annoying is any mario kart computer character on 150 cc or high. OMFG!!!!!111111!!!! they ****in always cheat its so ****in ridiculous! I slam my controller in disgust as i am cheated, yet again, from winning the special cup in extra mode for MK64!1 GRRRRR!!!

Top Bottom