• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying character

GammaKnight

Smash Rookie
I really hate fighting Pikachu and Pichu on the Very Hard single player modes, especially when they have their passive AI. They spam thunderjolts and use skullbash when you apporach from the side and thunder when you try to attack from above, and when you try to recover they either edgeguard you with utilt, side tilt, or a f/bthrow.

Theirs is by far the most annoying AI in the game, aside from Luigi's Level 9 AI.

PichuFTW

Smash Rookie
the one that doesn't use the search function to prevent repitition of topics...

but while I'm replying, I'll say that for me, it has to be Marth because his enormous disjointed hitbox eats my Pichu for breakfast, lunch, dinner, desert, and even postmortem snacking. he makes me sad :(

Smash Master
IC's, because I have to eat double smash attacks, lose my stock, or pick IC's

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Sheik cause she requires no skill to use
And when playing computers againt level 9 Luigis....

LexLuthor

Smash Rookie
I loathe Ness. The Ice Climbers are getting up there too. I dispise their level. It is so annoying. And Ness is just ridiculous. Don't even get me started.

LexLuthor

Smash Rookie
I loathe Ness. I hate the Ice Climbers pretty badly too though. I hate the Ice Climbers level too.

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
im pretty tired of peach and samus atm.

i guess its because their matchup vs everyone is way too well rounded < a good spamus player will have a decent matchup vs anyone because shes got all the right moves, maybe a slight lack of combos but thats it>

i got used to IC after playing IC myself.

Razed

Smash Ace
Well, I've never played against anyone good so I don't really know. I'd have to say peach though, because by the vids I've seen she looks like a ***** to go against. It also looks hard to go against a good marth and ICs

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i hate iceclimbers and luigi also shiek and also pichu...and yoshi ...and roy and i hate mewtwo's laugh thats not even how he sounds!!!

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
Actual skill-wise, Link. Projectile spam can be a pain. Aniki. >_> Currently, Marth. Something just makes me want to go on a homicidal rage every time I get Yoshi Story'd. Spammingly (Besides Link, I suppose), Peach. Dsmash... Ugh.

Vaedin

Smash Rookie
I'd say Marth, his range kills and I main as Samus, his sword eats up all my range attacks so hes pretty much got range and I don't =p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
PEACH AND IC"S!!!!!!!! there ****ed up, no offence peach and ic's players,

Pose

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to say Ganon on level 9 and luigi..urggh

Reese

Smash Journeyman
shiek - everything leads to the fair...argh i hate sheik so much... sheik should die

Giggidax

Smash Ace
the char i hate the most when fighting is probably shiek, well maybe its not shiek i think i jus hate when i get dash-attack spammed.

and also marth, because finding ways around his hitbox is quite mindbobbling sometimes. oh and also! kirby

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
shiek - everything leads to the fair...argh i hate sheik so much... sheik should die
I laughed for 4 seconds.

Peach because of her stupid dsmash and stalling.
Samus cuz of her Dsmash.
Fox's Usmash.
Falco is spam.
Falcon noobs are gay with the Knee spam

Top Bottom