• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most ANNOYING character

Frozt

Smash Apprentice
Pit with his arrow spamming, flying abilities and the noise he makes with side-b
NUYUYUUUU NUYUYUUUU NUYUYUUUU NUYUYUUUU

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Zelda. At least for certain characters. Only character that can annoy an annoying Zelda is Pit, but for some reason, he doesn't bother me. Zelda ***** me G-Dorf with her Dins Fire spam.... What a *****....

mettaknight-king16

Smash Rookie
i'm with you on pikachu! my bro pwns me like a n00b, even with my best charecter! the only time i beate him was in a pokeball batell as sqirtll and thats cause hes my best with pkmon trainer and he's fast. he says he just using strategy. i say he's cheap.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
Sonic.

By the way something I would like to see is Sonic saying "You're too slow" and then he gets shot in the face. That would make my day.

/retardom over

sorry.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I HATE ROB, he is such a campy character and I think he is a waste of character space. SOOO many characters should've gotten in over him.

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu - cute things annoy me
MetaKnight - I hate him because I lost a tourney because of him spamming :(

Diggerzz

Smash Cadet
fox and falco- they try to be cool with their taunts but fail. like wolf a bit more though
also pit of course because of his gay sounds spam-gameplay

Jeb

Smash Cadet
I hate pit. Everyone knows that rayquaza moved into a lake instead of dealing with pit in the clouds.

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
F**** LUIGI.... I can 3 stock almost all CPU's except Luigi!! he actually gets me down to my last life!! somehow all his moves get priority!! And my friend mained Olimar, so naturally I hate those pikmin feeding of my ***

D

Deleted member

maybe all of u guys are terrible at smash bros and are using this "characters are annoying excuse" to hide your noobish skills
This is an opinion thread of people who think characters are annoying. Don't be a jerk guy

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
I hate game and watch and luigi because there taunts are annoying and they use annoying attacks

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
A have this burning dislike for Ike. I was planning on maining or seconding him before the release, being the FE fan I am. When the game was released though, there was this excess of noobish Ike players who would run around fsmashing and usmashing. It was as if they were slathering Ike's reputation and face with diaerhea. It was absolutely repulsive and I hated it. I would not stand along sides with those people so I dropped Ike. Everytime I see one of those ******** Ike spammer my respect for him plummets.

System Failure 333

Smash Apprentice
I feel sorry for your change of heart for Ike, but it is my belief that you would have been much better satisfied by actually maining him and showing all those Noobs how it's done and it'd be like you know Ike best since you're a real FE fan :p

Top Bottom