• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morehead, Kentucky 1/31/09

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
TO: LaZR (Andy122888)
Location G3 Arcade Morehead, KY.

1: Overdrive Ostrich: OS and Kel (MK/R.O.B./Kirby and Snake/D3)
2: God Kais: y.b.M and smash64 (Kirby and Snake)
3: 6:30: Xisin and calic (Marth and Pikachu)
4: Thats what she said: Hilt and Tactical (Olimar and Lucario)
5: Charlie and Greg (Wolf/Link and Luigi)
5: Thick Burger: Dr. X and Cr4sh (Pit and Luigi)
7: Pengo (Wolf and ??)
7: Mayling and Bobbu (Pit and Lucario)
9: Casey and Dana (G&W and ??)
9: Jumbo Chilli Dog
9: Eric and Shannon: Mister Eric and Shadowbot (ROB and Lucario)
9: Fatal Paralysis: Spy and Zero (R.O.B./Luigi and Zero Suit Samus)
13: peyton and rob (QUIT BEFORE IT STARTED)
13: Smegmas
13: Chuck and Micheal
13: Tupts Brothers
17: Ian and Jay

1: Kel (MK)
2: Overswarm (MK/R.O.B./Kirby)
3: Y.B.M. (Kirby)
4: Paladin (Fox)
5: Tactical (Lucario)
5: Xisin (Marth)
7: Mr. Eric (ROB)
7: Smash64 (Snake)
9: Corbin (Wolf)
9: calic (Pikachu)
9: Hilt (Olimar)
9: Dr. X (Pit)
13: Cr4sh (Luigi)
13: Ian (Zero Suit Samus)
13: Greg (Luigi)
13: Mad (Wolf?)
17: Kurri (Olimar)
17: Soldier 2 (Yoshi)
17: Charles (Wolf)
17: Shadow Phoenix (Game and Watch)
17: Brian Cullen (Lucario/??)
17: Lazr (MK)
17: Shado (Ness)
17: Justin (D3/??)
25: Zero (Olimar)
25: Chris Acosta (Ike)
25: Mayling (Pit)
25: Chris Adams (Marth)
25: Bobbu (Lucario?)
25: Bolshoi (Diddy Kong)
25: Spy (R.O.B./??)
25: Excel (Fox)

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Just how tio did them, they both took 1st in their respective pools, tio did the rest

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
The tourney was a bit crowded, and we had to leave early, but overall it was a good experience. I kind of screwed up trying to represent Olimar though =P

Anyway, I'd like to thank Mayling for being so kind and nice to Spy and me(ZERO), you cheered me up, and help me not be so nervous(You and that Lucario were a pretty good team as well.). I'd also like to thank Mr. Eric for helping me through my first tourney experience, without you, I'd probably have a nervous breakdown, and you have a really good R.O.B. I'll continueto train my Olimar, and hopefully I'll Brawl you again sometime. Btw, Hilt, did you see any of my matches? If you did, is there anything I could improve on with Olimar?

The tourney took a little too long though, and people(including me), seemed to leave during the singles it was getting so late. Maybe next time, the singles should be before the doubles?
Also, Spy and I(Team Paralysis) used ZSS(me/ZERO), and Luigi/R.O.B.(SPY). Just wanted to point that out.

I hope to see all of you again sometime, it was a great learning experience, and pretty fun.*Waits 9 to 11 days as my Wii is fixed because it can't read discs now* >.<

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Dude, I'm so glad you two came out.
I traveled a bit when I was your age when it came to playing in pool tournaments.
And yeah, it did run a bit late, and you guys had to go back to Lexington.
Here is some good news for you though, there will be a tournament hosted by Mayling and Greg coming up around the 28th.
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=5395
There you will find a group of Kentucky Brawlers (you should join it =]) with a post about the tournament. Soon it will be on Smash Boards too.

If I could throw out some advice for your Oli that I see Hilt do is go for more tether combos. I'm not quite sure how to go about it but Hilt racks up the damage with throwing me and then throwing a pikmin rope at me and such. Anywho, I hope you guys had a blast . You guys were excellent and you were so close to taking me down in pools, you were the first game I had lost to in pools. Nice job.

I'm about 90% sure that I won't make it to the tournament in Lexington but I will try (I have a trip scheduled for another tournament).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Majora, I didnt see you there actually... I talked to spy a bit since he was in my pool but I didnt see anyone else using olimar other than him and kurri. I'll have to check your olimar out next time we're at the same tournament :D

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyway, I'd like to thank Mayling for being so kind and nice to Spy and me(ZERO), you cheered me up, and help me not be so nervous(You and that Lucario were a pretty good team as well.). I'd also like to thank Mr. Eric for helping me through my first tourney experience, without you, I'd probably have a nervous breakdown, and you have a really good R.O.B. I'll continueto train my Olimar, and hopefully I'll Brawl you again sometime. Btw, Hilt, did you see any of my matches? If you did, is there anything I could improve on with Olimar?
Awh! That's so sweet! ^_^ I'm so glad you were able to make it. It was really great to see you two there! You seriously had me scared when we faced you in doubles, haha! When I got on here and saw that ZSS is your character in training that only blew me away more!

If you ever want some advice, feel free to ask me anytime. I'm glad I was able to help you guys out. Also, if you can make it to the Lexington tournament that would be super awesome. I know you're younger, but the more tournaments you go to, the better you'll get, especially since you have a solid game already.

Also, if you want to tell your friend if he's serious about his Luigi and wants some advice, I'm sure my boyfriend Delvro would willingly give him some. ^_^

Hope to see you guys in future tournaments!!

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
It was nice to meet you all, and I had a lot of fun. it seems I need to work on my Falco more. Hope to see you all at the UK tournament!

btw, just for the record, Brian Cullen (me) did use just Lucario, and Mad used Fox, not Wolf. Jumbo Chili Dogs was Brian Cullen and Soldier2, who used Falco/Snake/Ganon and Yoshi respectivly

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Would be nice. I know that Os recorded some and hilt was recording some. Also uploading the result on AiB soon.

Hidden spy

Smash Rookie
Thanks Mayling

Awh! That's so sweet! ^_^ I'm so glad you were able to make it. It was really great to see you two there! You seriously had me scared when we faced you in doubles, haha! When I got on here and saw that ZSS is your character in training that only blew me away more!

If you ever want some advice, feel free to ask me anytime. I'm glad I was able to help you guys out. Also, if you can make it to the Lexington tournament that would be super awesome. I know you're younger, but the more tournaments you go to, the better you'll get, especially since you have a solid game already.

Also, if you want to tell your friend if he's serious about his Luigi and wants some advice, I'm sure my boyfriend Delvro would willingly give him some. ^_^

Hope to see you guys in future tournaments!!
Thanks for all the advice and cheering up on my first tournament it really helped. Also yes i am serious about my Luigi and i would love some advice.

Kel

Smash Master
Os uploaded all of his videos. What about Hilt? Someone should just make a video thread. Go for it Hilt!

Top Bottom