• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More DLC Coming? Does the Smash Ultimate Website Prove that?

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
So today, I looked at the Smash Ultimate website, and I noticed something. Some directs leading up to this point have mentioned how there are five challenger packs on the way. Before Joker was revealed, there were exactly six slots for DLC fighters which included the five promised challenger packs and Piranha Plant which obviously wasn't a challenger pack.

Now, there are eight slots. The third and fourth slots which were previously question marks were replaced with The Hero and Banjo and Kazooie respectively, but there are two more question marks that were added on the bottom for a total of four. I took a screenshot in case this changes later, but it as of when this post was made is still like this.
Does this mean we're getting more DLC?

Okay, well the image doesn't seem to be working, and neither is the one in my signature. Something seems to be wrong with SmashBoards and/or Imugr. Just visit the website and see for yourself.

Last edited:

THE SLOTH

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-6683-7510-3712
Just checked the website, there's only 2 ? slots left. The pic you posted doesn't work either. I'm willing to bet someone was editing the site and made a mistake or something, and it was quickly fixed. I also don't think Nintendo would just shadow-announce more DLC beyond the Challenger's Pack on the site, but I could be wrong.

LunchPolice

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LunchPolice
3DS FC
5456-0847-1584
Yeah it's definitely safest to assume a formatting error when updating the website.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I can try a few things to see if it was a formatting error because I still see the eight slots that are in the image that doesn't seem to be loading.

Edit:

Yep, defiantly a formatting error from updating. The website didn't update for me until I cleared my website data. Now it looks completely different. My browser may have been deceiving me, so I guess I just debunked my whole post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom