• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOOSE One FREE HOUSING AND OoR POT BONUS*date change explanation in OP*

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It says that Melee singles starts at 1; is that signups or the bracket? I'm not entering doubles so I might just use that time to sleep late before coming.

And this free pizza for bringing a setup, is that inside the venue or at some nearby place?

panzy

Smash Rookie
YEAH! I'm going. Bringing some more Acton smashers. First tourney for them. Moto will go too

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
sooooooooooooooo armageddon and 0'13 are not going tomarrow

but a former MLG player who's getting back into melee is coming instead

i believe that his old tag was ''the great gonzales''

probably won't make it for the teams tourny, not gonna be leaving springfield until after 9 minimum (i have to open @ my job @ 4:30 in the morning but they're letting me leave early)

still bringing the vcr and wii + melee

that's the total of the updates i have lol

:phone:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
it's okay fatal. Marth mirrors in melee are reeeeeeeally dumb

your survival DI is amazing tho

prawn if and when you read this i need that list as soon as humanly possible lol, the first tape is sorta confusing. I know who some of the people playing are but there are a few things that look like money matches scattered through and stuff. I'm def gonna need the tags of who played on my recording setup as well as the rounds and who played what characters otherwise these might be impossible to post coherently lol -_- (losers finals, winners finals and grand finals are obviously not inculded in this problem lol)

:phone:

ycz12

Smash Ace
Glad MIT Smash's first public appearance went well! Oh, and also pretty happy about my first ever cashes at a tournament. I am satisfied. Woo Samus!

Shouts out:

Arc: Grr, still can't handle the Marth. Many ggs, and I'll get you next time.
Prawn: Thanks for running the tournament! And for being a sport about the whole "no Brawl players showing up thing" :/ I know I'd be annoyed if that happened to me.
Mafia: No, you suck.
Acton crew: You guys are all way better than I was at my first tournament. Keep it up, and good luck.
hotdogturtle: Keep on fighting as hard as you can.
People I played in bracket: I don't think there was ever a moment where I was actually comfortable during the tournament. Good games to all.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Glad MIT Smash's first public appearance went well! Oh, and also pretty happy about my first ever cashes at a tournament. I am satisfied. Woo Samus!

Shouts out:

Arc: Grr, still can't handle the Marth. Many ggs, and I'll get you next time.
Prawn: Thanks for running the tournament! And for being a sport about the whole "no Brawl players showing up thing" :/ I know I'd be annoyed if that happened to me.
Mafia: No, you suck.
Acton crew: You guys are all way better than I was at my first tournament. Keep it up, and good luck.
hotdogturtle: Keep on fighting as hard as you can.
People I played in bracket: I don't think there was ever a moment where I was actually comfortable during the tournament. Good games to all.
Congrats man your samus is nasty :reverse:

Top Bottom