• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mooneys Controler For SALE!!!!

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
don't sell it or else he'll make controller johns when i rock him in n64 smash broz

classic zero

Smash Cadet
I BID $1.25 US DOLLARS !!!!!!!
mabe i can use to hang my self after i lose in starting bracket :(
at the NSU turny this weekend

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Gabe, this is getting ****ing annoying now.

You have the time time to log into smashboards, but you don't have the time to contact me about my controller?

I want my controller by tomorrow. Tell me a place where I can pick it up.

Renth

Smash Hero
Gabe, this is getting ****ing annoying now :cry:.

You have the time time to log into smashboards, but you don't have the time to contact me about my controller?

I want my controller by tomorrow. :cry: Tell me a place where I can pick it up. or i'll be very angry at uuu :cry:

You have time to ***** about your controller but are too busy watching Harry Potter to make plans with everyone else?

Renth

Smash Hero
LOL more like take time out for myself and watch a movie because I had nothing better to do.
Nothing better to do, i'll remeber that.

Watching movies is more important than making plans with people who have been trying to call repeatedly. Get your prioritys straight.

classic zero

Smash Cadet
$5.00 and i want a copy of mooney loseing to hiro with the controler
after the $20 MM -DEAL?---[u better win hiro]---lol

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
hmmm...I would trade his controller at Gamestop and get a discount for another one. Then again...hmmm...give me 1 year to think about it XD. So yea, how about you keep your controller <=P.
if is broken, then it shouldn't cost no less than 50 cents. But why sell it? I mean...just use it for something like
put a lot of diamonds and stuff then wear it around your neck so it would look like you have bling thus the name Cash mooney. I think that about it what I have to say...other than that...ACTIOIN AWAY! *Flies*

"Random post that doesn't make sense. Done out of boredom or something"

-lates

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
hmmm...I would trade his controller at Gamestop and get a discount for another one. Then again...hmmm...give me 1 year to think about it XD. So yea, how about you keep your controller <=P.
if is broken, then it shouldn't cost no less than 50 cents. But why sell it? I mean...just use it for something like
put a lot of diamonds and stuff then wear it around your neck so it would look like you have bling thus the name Cash mooney. I think that about it what I have to say...other than that...ACTIOIN AWAY! *Flies*

"Random post that doesn't make sense. Done out of boredom or something"

-lates
lol if i put it around my neck i might get bad luck with fences:urg:

Top Bottom