• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monty Python's Flying Mafia - SCUM VICTORY, Vult/Doop win the game!

Maven89

Smash Master
The Vote Count

Ranmaru - Red Ryu

the NOT VOTING Vote Count

-#HBC | Nabe
-Gheb
-S_Defenestration
-Dooplissity
-Vult Redux
-Ranmaru
-Kouseband
-Fandangox

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Defenestration

Let the games begin.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: Vote: Defenestration

How could I forget the vote...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
S_Defenestration S_Defenestration You should put a vote down
Kouseband Kouseband You should too.

We're in the RVS phase so I encourage you both to put a random vote on anyone you want with a reason.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I know y'all are friends but you guys should vote for Ranmaru so that we can get a read on him

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
Vote: Defenestration

If you vote for Ran I'll take it as a sign of good faith and unvote you. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vult, why did you vote in your second post? (I was going to ask why no vote) Why ask them to vote for me when you could have voted for myself?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EBWOP: Let's re-phrase this. Why did you feel like waiting.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm getting gutscum vibes from Vult. I feel like he didn't feel like voting at all since he doesn't care to progress the game, initially. Yet I feel his next post was more to appear town by finally putting a vote down. Slight fos there.

S_Defenestration

Smash Rookie
I don't know what to think about what just happened. I feel like maybe Vult singled me out to see if I had any biases towards Ranmaru that would prevent me voting for him? I also kind of feel like blackmail is a scummy thing to do.

I also need to ask Vult: Why me, and not Kouseband?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wanted to test my influence

I would have voted but I'm on mobile and I didn't feel like bolding anything in my first post
Ok, but I am curious why you didn't attempt on mobile, I can do it easily, though I am a mod and have been here for a while so I know how to easily.

But no attempt? Why?

S_Defenestration

Smash Rookie
Partly blackmail, partly because my first vote was silly, and partly because Ran is more experienced and may need to be pushed to reveal himself as scum more than Kouse would. Also it would make sense to me to have to prove my friendship with Ran wouldn't get in the way of playing the game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
So what is your thoughts of me since that is partly your reasoning for voting me? Thoughts on anyone else, any suspicions yet?

Same to Kouseband Kouseband

S_Defenestration

Smash Rookie
Completely neutral on you so far because you seem to be giving nothing away yet, and I don't trust Vult's intentions after that stunt. I also think that Kouseband should be saying a bit more because he's being awfully quiet.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
lWhy did you word this like you did and vote how you did?
I wanted to see if he would do it.

and he did so now that information is out there for the town and helpful i guess

Ok, but I am curious why you didn't attempt on mobile, I can do it easily, though I am a mod and have been here for a while so I know how to easily.

But no attempt? Why?
i just wanted to write something quick while none of my friends were looking so that i wouldn't give away that i'm obsessed with mafia.

I also need to ask Vult: Why me, and not Kouseband?
your name just stuck out to me more

me? writing a two quick posts and the thread erupting into chaos as a result? my dream has come true.

unvote

Kouseband

Smash Rookie
I should be checking this thread a bit more. But vult sticks out with his move and if possible i would like to change my vote to vult redux

vote volt redux

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
i guess i'll just say i have ran as town.

wait no. i just reread and i don't because his #57 is such as reach.

on the other hand his #53 is something i would ask to jumpstart the day... my feelings as mixed.

i like RR so far. his questions are good.

I don't trust Vult's intentions after that stunt
yikes :V

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
I also kind of feel like blackmail is a scummy thing to do.
think about it differently: because of what i did, we're able to better understand how you'll (probably) react in the future. if someone pressures you to vote a certain way, we can compare how you react to that to how you reacted this time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I like Defenestration and Red Ryu for their activity in thread. Kouseband being quite is a bit disheartening and I smell possible noobie scum vibes via being afraid to post.

I should be checking this thread a bit more. But vult sticks out with his move and if possible i would like to change my vote to vult redux
What exactly sticks out about Vult?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also like Defen's content so far.

S_Defenestration

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't read too much into me switching my vote. I gave my reasons, and because I don't know anyone but Kouse and Ran, I'd be very unlikely to want to "prove" I'm not letting my friendships get in the way of anything else. In fact, you may even find me being more stubborn to such attempts in the future.

S_Defenestration

Smash Rookie
I also feel like Vult may have used that move as a diversion tactic to try and make me as a new player look more suspicious than I otherwise would have.

Kouseband

Smash Rookie
Other people are also really quiet, me being silent has more to do with me being distracted by other media. Also this is my first time playing maffia so i also wanted to see how this game got played before barging in.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Other people are also really quiet, me being silent has more to do with me being distracted by other media. Also this is my first time playing maffia so i also wanted to see how this game got played before barging in.
Game just started but regardless how do you feel about me and Ranmaru?

Top Bottom