• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

montreal -toronto tournement .

kr3wman

Smash Master
lol you are on a whole different level then me son.
One miles under me.
get ***** by sphyra more
Wanna play HnK?

My Raoh vs your whatever 5$.

Blah. I don't really care if you can beat me, but does that means that you wouldn't care should I beat you?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
lol you are on a whole different level then me son.
One miles under me.
get ***** by sphyra more
Listen Zaf, I like you, but the way you talk sometimes bothers me. You complain about swordguard dropping names and then you'll say something like "I was going even with Holy this weekend". This is all well and good, keep practicing, you're doing well, but please shut up about it. Until you start consistently placing very high in tournaments, don't talk so big.

zaf

Smash Lord
lol, i was posting here talking to cruel
kr3w comes in talking ****
so i talk back

EDIT: Swordgard name drops for no reason.
ex: asking for his wii at cat4.

I name drop to use holy as an example of playing, i was not name dropping for the sake of it. I was name dropping because he was who i was playing

zaf

Smash Lord
Of course I came here trashtalking.
Like i said ********, it was between me and cruel.
You put yourself in it.

Its funny cuz kirt was angry at me in novemeber for leaving people like you out of smash fests. Almost 3months later you show no sign of improvements.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Like i said ********, it was between me and cruel.
You put yourself in it.

Its funny cuz kirt was angry at me in novemeber for leaving people like you out of smash fests. Almost 3months later you show no sign of improvements.
:urg:

Alright.

swordgard

Smash Hero
lol, i was posting here talking to cruel
kr3w comes in talking ****
so i talk back

EDIT: Swordgard name drops for no reason.
ex: asking for his wii at cat4.

I name drop to use holy as an example of playing, i was not name dropping for the sake of it. I was name dropping because he was who i was playing
Yeah but i said id stop, and i guess ive been doing a good job so far(if anyone can tell me otherwise, please do it ). If anyone has anything else to add as to what i do that piss people off and I consider that its really my fault, then il try to change. I believe zaf just quoted who he was playing(i mean, he doesnt go that often to weeklies from what i heard, dont quote me on this, so its normal he takes the person he plays the most with, which happens to be holy and ally). Zaf does trashtalk a bit, but hey, who doesnt?

As for you guys not improving, i dont know, i never go to weeklies myself lol.

On another note, cruel, gl trying to prove everyone your gonna trash them, cause it simply wont happen.

zaf

Smash Lord
Yeah but i said id stop, and i guess ive been doing a good job so far(if anyone can tell me otherwise, please do it ). If anyone has anything else to add as to what i do that piss people off and I consider that its really my fault, then il try to change. I believe zaf just quoted who he was playing(i mean, he doesnt go that often to weeklies from what i heard, dont quote me on this, so its normal he takes the person he plays the most with, which happens to be holy and ally). Zaf does trashtalk a bit, but hey, who doesnt? As for you guys not improving, i dont know, i never go to weeklies myself lol.

On another note, cruel, gl trying to prove everyone your gonna trash them, cause it simply wont happen.
Don't worry about name dropping or anything else, you barely post.

And yes i just quoted who i play and how i was doing,
there is no point in naming bad people.

Cruel

Smash Cadet
WOW amazing zaf when someone of my crew gonna beat you danm i will be so happy you big head
you parbaly gonna play master seigio he like the kind of you talkin and talkin after when you gonna lose
tell me who gonna talk lol just you people chill but zaf GET READY FOR ANCIENT POWNAGE
MASTER SEIGIO WANNA SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANIN OF THE WORD DEFEATED LOL JUST WATCH AND LEARN

thanks you only for your adive and chester thx

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
So, Cruel, you're gonna come to this weekly? I'd like to fight you, I need to improve my MK and since you say you're really good it'd be good to play with someone new. =)

This thread should be maybe closed if it's not gonna talk about the actual ''tournament'' organisation.

swordgard

Smash Hero
WOW amazing zaf when someone of my crew gonna beat you danm i will be so happy you big head
you parbaly gonna play master seigio he like the kind of you talkin and talkin after when you gonna lose
tell me who gonna talk lol just you people chill but zaf GET READY FOR ANCIENT POWNAGE
MASTER SEIGIO WANNA SHOW YOU THE TRUE MEANIN OF THE WORD DEFEATED LOL JUST WATCH AND LEARN

I told you, your losing. You will lose to zaf, dont do the same mistake i did, theres still time for you to withdraw. And lol @ you supposingly finding a way out of alternate ics grab. If there was a way, it would have been known a long time ago.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Wow lots of arguing. I don't quite understand what all the fuss is about considering I **** all you *****es.
Agreed, though im still waiting for you to take out scimitars and beat us all lol. Especially if you can actually get one that lights up :p

Steb

Smash Journeyman

LOL. Best post ever.

Cruel, try coming to our weeklies:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90446

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Cruel, clearly you do not understand the true meaning of battle. You will show us the true meaning of being defeated? *Laugh* Then I will show you the true meaning of what a warrior really is!

You have much to learn young grasshopper!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Cruel, clearly you do not understand the true meaning of battle. You will show us the true meaning of being defeated? *Laugh* Then I will show you the true meaning of what a warrior really is!

You have much to learn young grasshopper!
If it werent that epic, it would not be kage lol.

But yeah, i think i drove cruel off from this website lol.

BentoBox

Smash Master
****ing hell lol, you guys just trashed a pretty good thread and all of that because of

cruel the sheik pro

captain falcon master
?

l2gettrolled and play along or don't bother posting imo :<

Top Bottom