• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
what ? kage beat mango ?

hey merci a vous d'etre venu chez moi aujourd'hui. Désolé que certain de vous on du partir un peu plus tot que prévu, c'est hors de mon controle.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Here I am on the 1500th page of the Mtl thread, congratulating Kage for his win against the best player in the world and his 4th place in a major american tournament.

This stuff is nuts!

EDIT: Bam and Vwins did a sexy job too (no homo)

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
The entire smash community now enters the age of the Warrior, Kage's philosophies now reign supreme.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
what ? kage beat mango ?

hey merci a vous d'etre venu chez moi aujourd'hui. Désolé que certain de vous on du partir un peu plus tot que prévu, c'est hors de mon controle.
dis allô à jo de ma part lol
The entire smash community now enters the age of the Warrior, Kage's philosophies now reign supreme.
BEHOLD, FOR THE DARK AGES HAVE FALLEN UPON US!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya this is just smash, =P. I mean outside of smash, I gotta work it as well, though I'm pretty sure its x10 harder to do well in RL than in a stupid game.

Edit: Though this is smashboards, so I gotta continue playing the warrior here. =P

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
RL is a rigged game :p

It works something like this:

Your character is chosen for you at birth. If you are born into a family of Pichus, for example, you are also likely to be a Pichu. It is possible to succeed, it's just that the odds are way against you.

Likewise, if you are born into a family of foxes, you're likely to also be a fox.

Unfortunately in RL there seem to be a lot more low and mid tier mains than in melee. 1% of the people in the world play fox. There are also a fairly large number of people that play king dedede in dream land, they have no chance of winning cause they're not even allowed to play.

Top Bottom