• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
Third strike was broken from the beginning.

MVC is perfectly fine.

Super turbo is fine as well.

Zaf@: by 2.0 I don't mean melee one. I mean the changes on that topic. And I woudn't care about a new tier list because atleast I feel that the characters on top would be more worth it, unlike that MK ***** who needs only a red button.
yes i know what you meant by 2.0.

and i have tried techiyo's brawl with wave dashing and that gay stuff.

so if there is a new tier list, and dk can always kill at 30% you sure you wont complain more then?

and mk needs a lot more then tornado to win. Try fighting someone who only uses it. they wont win. stop compaining and learn how to beat it.

Jer

Smash Ace
Let's all cry together or maybe just agony. Shut the hell up and get the d!ck our of your *** and play melee. All i ever see you do is ***** and moan on the forums about brawl. LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. Jesus christ, since when is it so hard to stop playing a game. You don't have to be a ****** to get this, for the love of god

filauc

Smash Journeyman
So funny how no one is answering to your thread Jer hahahaha.

No one cares about you.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Let's all cry together or maybe just agony. Shut the hell up and get the d!ck our of your *** and play melee. All i ever see you do is ***** and moan on the forums about brawl. LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. Jesus christ, since when is it so hard to stop playing a game. You don't have to be a ****** to get this, for the love of god
What I don't understand is why you guys keep feeding to the fire. Why can't you people just refrain from answering him then??

It's like both parties just want to convince the other one so blindly but both are so zealous that they can't see anything other then red. So why are you people still arguing over it?

All of you should stfu, if not, just ignore the other side that doesn't stop.

Now, in an attempt to steer you guys the right way; What are we doing about playing TF2? I remember it being a good idea overall.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
What I don't understand is why you guys keep feeding to the fire. Why can't you people just refrain from answering him then??

It's like both parties just want to convince the other one so blindly but both are so zealous that they can't see anything other then red. So why are you people still arguing over it?

All of you should stfu, if not, just ignore the other side that doesn't stop.
and this is coming from kirt, guys. jesus has resurrected. imo I think it's time to stop the feuding. no more melee vs brawl crap. mostly because both parties fail imo.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Fil shut up pl0x and gets some +2 to maturity, we're just going around and around saying the same arguments over again. You may have found it interesting the first time, but hearing the same thing over again isn't and I'm sure you can agree to this.

Chet, we all know you have a bias towards me, no need to be implicit about it <__<

Now what about my TF2 bishes?

filauc

Smash Journeyman
I won't answer to you cause I don't feed the trolls.

And cause you watch Smallville

BentoBox

Smash Master
ahah. Yeah, sure. But you're not even showing this week @ the weeklies D: so I guess we'll have to wait till next week~

Card

Smash Lord
Yo. Sup Dudes.

1st of all; I quit Brawl like 7 months ago because the entire competitive scene seemed incredibly stagnant. Brawl felt very shallow of a game, and it seemed like the was absolutely no depth past what we could already see. After checking the forums now and seeing those Crew match videos, the game looks IDENTICAL to 7 months ago. Sure there were some improvements here and there, but nothing that I hadn't seen before.

2nd of all; Agony you are wrong in a way that you are not really aware of. They are not implementing all these "Hacks" in Brawl to "Make the Low/Mid-tiers actually be able to Compete"... They are making these "Hacks" because to these people, Brawl sucks ***, plain and simple. (no offense to Brawl players, not here to start a flame war, just speaking my mind)

Also, wtf you talking about No Tiers in Guilty Gear. You are ********. Eddie and Testament seriously **** the **** out of everyone, its gross. MvC also has the most ridiculous tiers (both MvC1 and 2) as well. X vs SF isn't so bad, mainly because everyone in the game has a **** infinite.

3rd of all(?); the more I read up on it, the more exciting All-Brawl seems to me . The No-Brawl scene is pretty much filled with Metaknight and Snakes just whoring it up, combined with the most incredibly boring "combos" which are almost all interruptable with a simple Air-Dodge or Shield. All-Brawl is probably much more exciting than anything No-Brawl can come up with. Maybe you guys should try it out at your next smash fest, you might be very surprised with the results.

I for one and extremely excited about these hacks. I hope that some of the higher ups in the community have the balls to start revolutionizing these hacks and making them become an actual standard. (No-Brawl, Hacked-Brawl, All-Brawl) The smash scene is pretty much the biggest scene of fighting games, and they are the only ones who could pull off 3 seperate versions of 1 game.

Heres the low down though;

If you enjoy Brawl, play it
If you don't enjoy Brawl, don't play it
If you don't enjoy Brawl, DO NOT continue playing it and whining about it
If you enjoy Brawl, but dislike hacks, don't play with them
If you dislike Brawl, but like hacks, play with them

I dont think it gets any simpler than this.

Anyways the real reason I came here is to call out on Big Rick. Where is that foo?

I CALLED IT!!!!!!!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4409996&postcount=12758

Done with Brawl. Waiting for BlazBlue and Street Fighter 4, so I can use my Sakura!

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'd like to play warsow, but it looks too **** fast for me with all those wall tricks and shenanigans.

Blablabla
That's probably the most disgusting/laugh out loud post I have seen in this thread.

And like, who didn't know Sakura was going to be in SF4. It the simplest Fanservice Capcom can come out with and it always work.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
So funny how no one is answering to your thread Jer hahahaha.

No one cares about you.
lol... don't worry Jer I gave you some quality Wario advice

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5622161#post5622161

I'm a big scrub but I think that the post should cover teh basics

Anyways the real reason I came here is to call out on Big Rick. Where is that foo?
Bleh... Even though I was against it I knew it would happen anyways because of the sickening amount of loli rapists like you that exist on this internet :chuckle:

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
*looks at all-brawl*

wtf is this ****..

card you quit, there are actually some people worth playing. get back here.

edit: steb, I challenge you to a special Ironman match.
Random characters for the first match, first stage random, afterwards loser goes random char again or picks the stage.

Manly option: at any time, if random character selection does not satisfy you, you may do random again, but you lose 1 stock.

zaf: I'll be playing a lot of CF tomorrow.
elef: I'll need help for yoshi.
jer: bring pics of your gf.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Also, wtf you talking about No Tiers in Guilty Gear. You are ********. Eddie and Testament seriously **** the **** out of everyone, its gross. MvC also has the most ridiculous tiers (both MvC1 and 2) as well. X vs SF isn't so bad, mainly because everyone in the game has a **** infinite.

I said that I never checked for Guilty Gear, but I did hear about Testament, but not about Eddie. I clearly said I didn't know about it.

MvC 1 is from far more balance then MvC 2, so we can't really ***** about it. X vs SF is really balance and gives no Awesome advantage to any character except maybe Magento (a little bit, because his infinite is so freaking easy)

btw: I'm not posting about anything here because arguing with you guys kinda sux =[ It's like everybody thinks I'm hating on brawl and that I'm hating on people playing it which is not true at all. What is funny is that some people are flamming others directly which was not the point of the argument AT ALL.

On this I say, I'll be there wednesday to team with Agora, I'm feeling we are getting there with our teaming >.<

zaf

Smash Lord
*looks at all-brawl*

wtf is this ****..

card you quit, there are actually some people worth playing. get back here.

edit: steb, I challenge you to a special Ironman match.
Random characters for the first match, first stage random, afterwards loser goes random char again or picks the stage.

Manly option: at any time, if random character selection does not satisfy you, you may do random again, but you lose 1 stock.

zaf: I'll be playing a lot of CF tomorrow.
elef: I'll need help for yoshi.
jer: bring pics of your gf.
ill **** ur cf anyday.

and i got jers gf on facebook. we can all fap to her together

BentoBox

Smash Master
Also, @Card, SamuraiPanda loves brawl and he's the one who came up with the idea iirc. The point, making a good game even better, his words.

And I've been watching some Valle SF3S vids on YT and I can't really find the appeal either. At least, it isn't nearly as exciting as watching Darkrain Combo #3 :D~ On what console are you guys copping SF4 anyways? There might be more than meets the eye ;].

BigRick

Smash Master
Valle 3S vids? you gotta hit the japanese **** son, look for TheShend on youtube... he's the 3S guru

IMO brawl and 3S have this in common: They are 2 games with very solid base mechanics but they're also filled with mistakes that can be annoying (enough to alienate ppl and make them quit) but if you don't let them get too much to you the game can still be fun

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ill **** ur cf anyday.

and i got jers gf on facebook. we can all fap to her together
if you don't take mk, I bet I can win 40-50% of all my matches with CF against you. the bar has been set up. oh yeah, jb ftw
Valle 3S vids? you gotta hit the japanese **** son, look for TheShend on youtube... he's the 3S guru

IMO brawl and 3S have this in common: They are 2 games with very solid base mechanics but they're also filled with mistakes that can be annoying (enough to alienate ppl and make them quit) but if you don't let them get too much to you the game can still be fun
agreed on both parts. I've been a Shender for a long time now.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Personnaly I prefer watching fighting games with long combos and WOW stuff instead of 3S videos. Okay, techs are nice in 3S but, it doesn't appeal that much to me, 3S is one of the SF that I hate the most. My personnal favorite was SFA3.

Card

Smash Lord
Hey that's pretty spot-on.

I guess that explains why I don't play SF3 or Brawl anymore.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Chet's CF is no joke. Good **** that you're coming chet, i want some rematches :).

EDIT: Wait? Tomorow is tuesday? What's happening tomorow?

BigRick

Smash Master
BentoBox: You shouldn't even ask this question.... SF is a deep game. But I agree watching 3S is not as exciting especially when it's Ken, Chun and the turtles

Agony: SF's true roots isn't in combos... it is not a game for you then. You should be looking for Tatsunoko v Capcom and Blazblue and stuffs

Card: Yes there's tiers in Guilty Gear but the game is one of the most balanced... Also it's kinda stupid to say that but Eddie is kinda balanced in way because even though he is the best cause he is also the hardest by far to use. I remember in the #Reload days I tried to play him and I had a real hard time, and he only got more complicated...

Jer: No problem Jer... I will be waiting for your gf's real life size pics by mail

Top Bottom